Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,587 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) (1117 Views)

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by okaroangel: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Man shares pictures of his disabled wife as she gives birth to her baby (PHOTOS)

https://trendytalker.com/man-shares-pictures-of-his-disabled-wife-as-she-gives-birth-to-her-baby-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by Adeoludt(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Congrats..
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by Puskas: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good. There are some that have been married for more than a decade still without children

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by funshint(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hey yah... congratulations. God bless them! cheesy
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by Cypress042(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
shocked Love they said is blind but for here love tie black scarf for eyes grin grin Congrats though

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by decatalyst(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
They are happy and that's what matters!

Thanks to God for a safe delivery.

May their happiness continue to increase and not wax cold.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by Mindlog: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by KiNg0G: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
funshint:
Hey yah... congratulations. God bless them! cheesy
I still dey try understand the meaning of hey yah for your post.
nigeria's
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by Hunter12: 3:04am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by Lamanii22(f): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Awwwwn
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS) by ahnie: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

RE: My 17-year-old Daughter Got Pregnant & i Disowned Her. now This is happening / Pls I Need Your Advice.. Gambling Is Destroying Gradually! Me / Native Doctor Commits Suicide in Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.