Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed (857 Views)

Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by Xandertv: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWAxdsjhJfQ
Pls subscribe to this channel and have a nice day ��
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by Imabong80(f): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2022
What a shame!

An adult bereft of any virtue misleading that young lad.
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Imabong80:
What a shame!

An adult bereft of any virtue misleading that young lad.

It’s more shameful you believe all these lying click bait Nigerian bloggers they are just looking for traffic. Just check that video and you will be disappointed. David’s Son is just about 2 years old not 4.
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by Tosin9119: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It’s more shameful you believe all these lying click bait Nigerian bloggers they are just looking for traffic. Just check that video and you will be disappointed. David’s Son is just about 2 years old not 4.
It's Davido's lawyer not davido himself. I watched the video on instablognja. The man was smoking shisha Infront of his son. It's actually true.
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Tosin9119:

It's Davido's lawyer not davido himself. I watched the video on instablognja. The man was smoking shisha Infront of his son. It's actually true.

Even if he smokes in his front doesn’t mean he is teaching him.
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by Tosin9119: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Even if he smokes in his front doesn’t mean he is teaching him.
What are you saying? The young boy was assisting his dad to put the pipe in his mouth. What's that all about if not that he is directly or indirectly teaching him how to smoke. He is influencing the boy in a negative way.
If that's not teaching to you, I wonder what it is then. You didn't even watch the video but you here arguing unnecessarily.
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by Imabong80(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It's shameless of you picking on a mere comment that wasn't directed at you.

Keep your long nose off my mention.

It's your type that attacks his wife at home but has no power when he meets his mate outside.

Respond again so we can measure your level of shamelessness on the Richter scale!
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Imabong80:

It's shameless of you picking on a mere comment that wasn't directed at you.

Keep your long nose off my mention.

It's your type that attacks his wife at home but has no power when he meets his mate outside.

Respond again so we can measure your level of shamelessness on the Richter scale!

Madame no vex grin grin
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by Imabong80(f): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Madame no vex grin grin

No wahala...

How you dey?
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Imabong80:

No wahala...

How you dey?

I dey on a low mummy as country hard.
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by Imabong80(f): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I dey on a low mummy as country hard.

E go better...

Collect e-hug from me take cool the body.
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Imabong80:

E go better...

Collect e-hug from me take cool the body.

grin grin
Ok ma thanks
Re: Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed by bouqie28: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Madness everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks 5 Elegant Maternity Dresses #shorts / Phoebe Gates, Bill Gates’ Youngest Daughter, Posts New Love Interest / I Was Popular But Didn’t Have Money – Singer 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.