Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,830 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion (2546 Views)

Anambra Belongs To APGA – Soludo Replies APC On Plot To Take Over State / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by jmoore(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2022

Anambra State Governor Soludo replies Rev. Father Ebube Muonso,puts him in his place Over His Prophesy That Fulani Herdsmen Will Invade Government House.. asks him to stop with the Theatrics and Drama!

"Good evening father! I just called your two numbers after listening to your so called “prophetic” outbursts— prophesying about “Fulani herdsmen” with tribal marks invading government house Awka and having me running out in pool of blood as well as loudly complaining about the waste disposal.

You called on me to pray as well as asked your
congregation to pray for my life....

1) As an orthodox Catholic, I was brought up not to join issues with any man of God. I have been in the public arena for two decades and I appreciate comments and criticisms from the citizens including the men of God. I welcome your comments, advice and even criticisms. Such help us to do better— as we are certainly not perfect!

This would be the first time I am responding to any comments from a man of God. And I do so with utmost respect and good faith. Certainly as a priest, you have monopoly power of the pulpit but I also believe that such a monopoly demands a responsibility on your part to exercise caution and maturity in how you use such power.

2) I am writing you, in the exercise of my duty (as a member of your Laity) to also advise you—- but not publicly on the pulpit as you chose to do.

3) On your prophecy, you are certainly entitled to claim that you “saw” anything, and to call for prayers. I need all the prayers in the world and I believe that thousands of people of goodwill are praying for us and for Anambra. I am convinced that the God I worship who has sent me on this mission will lead us to finish it to His glory! My life is in His hands and He already knows how many more days or years He has for me. No man has a say regarding His plan for my life. I don’t believe these political or phantom “prophecies” designed to play to the gallery. That’s not my upbringing and faith as a Catholic. You have my contact and assuming that anything was “revealed” to you as a threat to my life, do you really believe that the best way to communicate it is on your pulpit

By the way, God didn’t “reveal” to you the attack by unknown gun men on me last year at a rally, killing three
policemen; nor has He “revealed” to you any of the dozens of the attacks on innocent people this year so that the people may take caution or pray??

Funny enough these “pulpit prophecies” are always about high public officials. I have lived my life to this age without needing or relying on “prophecies”, and it is too late now to change. My prayer is simply: “Let your will be done”. So please, if you have further “revelations” just pray about them or keep them to yourself— I don’t want to know because the God in heaven that I serve is totally in charge of my life!

4) Your comments about waste in the streets are welcome and we are equally sad about it. That’s why since inauguration we have set out cleaning the streets and now putting in place (for the first time in the state) a medium term sustainable strategy.

However we find your comments to be in bad faith because you failed to acknowledge that we met a far worse situation nor acknowledge the ongoing efforts— which many acknowledge. I personally flagged off the cleaning of Onitsha and Okpoko and photos of me on top of refuse dump that closed Ochanga and as high as the traffic light adorned the social media... Most places had not been cleaned in over 6 months before I assumed office. Of course with no equipment and strategy in place, we have adopted “emergency response” approach while working out details of a sustainable strategy... Surprisingly you didn’t complain on the pulpit then!

5) Your comments on insecurity is fair but again failed to acknowledge the humongous efforts being made to confront the monster — which many Ndi Anambra do. No candidate could campaign freely in the entire south senatorial zone last year with the zone totally taken over by unknown gunmen. No one heard your voice. I was almost a victim. No one heard your voice. In my inaugural address I devoted paragraphs to address the issue. And Ndi Anambra from all over the world are calling in solidarity and offering support. I wish God will also “reveal” to you the identity of the criminals so that we take them out.

I know that you are a man of God and I deeply respect all of God’s anointed but making incendiary and wild claims about security under the cover of the pulpit should be moderated. In your “revelations” you “saw” Fulani herdsmen “with tribal marks”—- Fulani with tribal marks Funny! In the next second they are “unknown gun men” and another second “Fulani with tribal marks”??

Father I expect you to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. We admire you and the thousands of your followers deserve leadership and direction. Matters of security should not be part of the drama! We expect you to encourage your supporters to report criminals and to be part of the solution. Or, if you don’t know the full ramifications of the security challenge, to call or request to be briefed. The society and the Church are facing existential threats and this is not the time for theatrics with the matter of security.

6) I have been in office for two months. Yes, two months father, and you expect Anambra to have been “Dubai-rized” according to you. Doesn’t it sound funny? If I may ask, what was the motive of the entire drama ?

Let me assure you father that the God who sent me at this time knows why and He will perfect all things. We are determined and focused and despite the humongous challenges we met, Anambra will win! I have God’s promise on this.

Remain ever blessed father. We love you! Soludo

Source>
https://www.facebook.com/316194865632052/posts/pfbid02nUvmeoYy2VwpStiQuv8LXVWyVtZp1ShBuxWtUkVdkMP95qZgUQkdE7kntWZHcJJml/?app=fbl

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by triple996(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2022
It seems soludo is smarter than what ipob thought. May peace return to anambra

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by Hezzyluv: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2022

If the drama I read above is true, then Prof. Soludo is a real G with his matured response. He too might be wrong for not seeing to it that they talk on phone by all means, considering the lines can't be switched off forever.

You have the power to reject any evil against you and your loved ones trusting God with the whole of your mind.

Rev. Father should have call him personally and tell him this is what he saw, or better still, visit him.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2022
The problem with soludo is that he's too confrontational... There are some issues that you ignore or you follow diplomatically.. A lot of people have been there before you and they managed and conducted themselves very well to avoid creating or escalating the problem on ground.

This is how he started putting his mouth on Ipob/UGM,ESN afairs a week after his inauguration.. He tried to stop a sit at home that has existed before he became a governor by conducting mass on Monday to put a stop at sit at home.

What happened after that, ? Anambra state became hotter than he met it because enemy of Igbos will capitalize on it and start unleashing terror on Igbo land.. Now we don't know who's actually behind the attack in the East. How can devil be sleeping you decided to wake him just to be seen as a pragmatic governor ? When Obiano was there insecurity was not this bad because Obiano himself was focusing on governance and paid less attention to some irrelevant issues..
We said this on nairaland but we were insulted..
Soludo should knw his priorities..
What would he gain from replying this influential priest now ?

It's obvious Soludo doesn't know those that elected him into power..

Keep on with your oversabi nonsense let's see where it would lead you.. !!!

Meanwhile my mention is open to some hediot that will come here to claim Igbo overnight and counter my point

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by jmoore(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Mbaka and Ebube Muonso will never see prophecy about IPOB terrorists.
Foolish gods of men.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by Lawlab254: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by jmoore(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
The problem with soludo is that he's too confrontational... There are some issues that you ignore or you follow diplomatically.. A lot of people have been there before you and they managed and conducted themselves very well to avoid creating or escalating the problem on ground.

This is how he started putting his mouth on Ipob afairs a week after his inauguration.. He tried to stop a sit at home that has existed before he became a governor by conducting mass on Monday to put a stop at sit at home.

What happened after that, ? Anambra state became hotter than he met it.. How can devil be sleeping you decided to wake him just to be seen as a pragmatic governor ? When Obiano was there insecurity was not this bad because Obiano himself was focusing on government and paid less attention to some irrelevant issues..

Keep on with your obersabi nonsense.. !!!

In summary, you admitted IPOB is responsible for the terrorist attacks in Anambra and IPOB is the devil. And Soludo is trying to wake up another Devil named Ebube Muonso.

No longer DSS and Fulani herdsmen?

OK!!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by onumadu: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Soludo is a revolutionary leader.
We need such leaders to free us from all types of bondage be it physical or spiritual.
Very well said our able governor!

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by Frigga13: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
EBUBE muoso is a useless father

A fool in cassock.. an animal in human cloth.. and most stupid he might not be from anambra state

Catholic Church should sanction the imp of a priest

Foolish fool

Ride on Soludo.. anambrains are with you.. at least we no Dey hear IPOB ekpa boys and their noise again

The useless father is an ekpa bingo.. he wan make Soludo come settle

He’s mad!

Very very mad

Ezi

Mbada ezi

1 Like

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by nedu666: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Men of God in Nigeria only see danger.
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by kenzysmith: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2022
When mbaka prophesied that hope is coming iheiodha laugh at him . Soludo better add More security obident is better than sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2022
The governor shouldn't leave anything to chance. Let him be over prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Frigga13:
EBUBE muoso is a useless father

A fool in cassock.. an animal in human cloth.. and most stupid he might not be from anambra state

Catholic Church should sanction the imp of a priest

Foolish fool

Ride on Soludo.. anambrains are with you.. at least we no Dey hear IPOB ekpa boys and their noise again

The useless father is an ekpa bingo.. he wan make Soludo come settle

He’s mad!

Very very mad

Ezi

Mbada ezi

Osegye, A.k.a Julliusmma.. hiding under different monickers, your amaljiri stench is too strong to ignore.. Hide under another monicker your stench won't Still stop polluting everywhere.

If they Insult your own prophet of piss now na to threaten mob action.. Focus on your nothern region and leave southerners to solve their problem..

Stop calling other people's prophet fool ..

Be guided !!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by DevilSignature: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
angry
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
attention seeking god of men. they're the problem of our society.

i think soludo is trying to be diplomatic and not offend the catholic.
like ebube muonso like ejike mbaka.
two useless senile god of men.
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2022
jmoore:
Mbaka and Ebube Muonso will never see prophecy about IPOB terrorists.

Foolish gods of men.
Because IPOB are not Terrorist
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by Penguin2: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Which road Fulani herdsmen wan pass go Govt House Awka sef?

Some prophecies can very unrealistic sha

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by nzeobi(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Soludo your performance in anambra so far has been abysmal and poor. You are only speaking English and making post on social media.

With the way things are going now, there may be an epidemic soon in anambra and you should also know that anambra was peaceful when you became governor but your words and actions made things worse.

Well let me say your woeful performance is cos of empty treasury that you meet.
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by nzeobi(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
attention seeking god of men. they're the problem of our society.

i think soludo is trying to be diplomatic and not offend the catholic.

like ebube muonso
like ejike mbaka.

two useless senile god of men.

For now soludo is clueless
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by DOTian: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2022
I don't think Soludo said this.
Could be the work of trouble makers, though Soludos achilles hills has always been his arrogance.
It's foolhardy joining issues with a Catholic reverend as revered as this one.
Jump and pass is the way.
If you keep going back and forth with every personality and group, it will backfire no mater how popular you are.
Thought he learnt one or two with his bloody confrontations with IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2022
na why i like chimaroke!
he go seal ur adoration ground. nonsense & prophecy.

when dey attacked him @ isuofia y u no see dat one?

even if ur prediction were to be true , don't u think d fulani guys with tribal marks will retreat & probably attack a soft target cox u ve shared d intel on the pulpit?
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by christejames(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2022
What a perfect response from an enlightened fellow...

We should stop using religion to obfuscate the masses.
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by jmoore(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
kenzysmith:
When mbaka prophesied that hope is coming iheiodha laugh at him . Soludo better add More security obident is better than sacrifice
Same way he said Buhari is the Messiah. How is Nigeria performing under Buhari? Mbaka is wailing now.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by ahamonyeka(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Good reply ,all these fake political fathers with their fake vision and prophesy.
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by jmoore(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:
I don't think Soludo said this.
Could be the work of trouble makers, though Soludos achilles hills has always been his arrogance.
It's foolhardy joining issues with a Catholic reverend as revered as this one.
Jump and pass is the way.
If you keep going back and forth with every personality and group, it will backfire no mater how popular you are.
Thought he learnt one or two with his bloody confrontations with IPOB
No longer DSS or Fulani terrorists
Una don dey confess small small.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by AntiBMC(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Fake as Mercy Eke's a$s.

Any news to take people's minds off Sunday's massacre is always welcomed by bmc f00ls. They already crawling all over this thread.
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by olisaEze(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Well said, Gov. Soludo! He can see Fulani with tribal marks in government house, but he couldn’t see the Covid19 global lockdown or warn the laity in Ondo of the Owo Sunday massacre. Fatherprenuers!! grin
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by oilykid(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

This is how he started putting his mouth on Ipob afairs a week after his inauguration.. He tried to stop a sit at home that has existed before he became a governor by conducting mass on Monday to put a stop at sit at home.

What happened after that, ? Anambra state became hotter than he met it.. How can devil be sleeping you decided to wake him just to be seen as a pragmatic governor ? When Obiano was there insecurity was not this bad because Obiano himself was focusing on government and paid less attention to some irrelevant issues..

Keep on with your obersabi nonsense let's see where it would lead you.. !!!
You are a big fool for saying this.

Insecurity due to unknown gunmen was very high in anambra under obiano especially in Anambra south.obiano did nothing.

Soludo is gradually dealing with them and I'm happy for that.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by Lamasta(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Ride on Prof no let them put fear inside you
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
nzeobi:

For now soludo is clueless

how?
Re: Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2022
kenzysmith:

the foolish mbaka also told us that buhari is the messiah. that we all shld vote 4 him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PETER OBI: Alleged N250m Anambra Money: Police Launches Fresh Investigation / I Openly Declare My Support For BAT 2023. / APC Bot Member Dumps Tinubu, Drums Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.