Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed (1094 Views)

How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... / Still Hiring Writers (Updated) / Hiring Writers. Pay Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Ibenny(f): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2022
I'm in need of a couple of writers for a long term job. Students are also welcome.

You will be required to write varieties (but related) topics. You will also need to review products.

Payment is N1-N1.5 per words . Aritcles range from 1000-2500. Payment is weekly. Payment is also likely to increase at the long run.

Work is also constant.

It will be an advantage if you have a grammarly account and have a little known of SEO. Though it's not mandatory (but I will expect you to get a grammarly account after the first week of working as it's takes a lot of stress editing a bad article.)

Note; you will be assigned a paid 150-200 writing task to check your capacity.

Also, please every work will always be checked for plagiarism. If it's your thing, please don't bother applying.

Edit:
Thanks to all those that applied.

9 Likes

Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Buchi22: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'm interested
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Victoriaovbiage: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pls I'm interested
Is there anyway i could contact you
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by EdwardAkinpelum(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'm interested, you can contact me via my WhatsApp number 08068021045
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Layemidguru(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Interested. Any way to contact you?
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Rossylinks: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
How can I apply? I'm interested
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Rossylinks: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is my number 07034684646 I'm interested
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Raachukwu(f): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello, Sir. I'm interested.
Here's my WhatsApp number for further communication:

Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by ArkofGod01(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'm interested and available.

I have a premium grammarly account and a knowledge about SEO. Here is my WhatsApp number to get my samples and other neccesary things

+238064651151
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by CopywriterMag(f): 3:20am On Jun 08, 2022
I'm interested
Here is my WhatsApp contact: 08131174997 let's get started
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Peacefulpiseu: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello there,

Noticed you were looking for content writers. I would like you to know that I have a little experience in SEO writing, and I'm willing to partake in the paid test article for #1.5 ppw. However, I'm hoping there would be an increase as soon as there could be. Please be kind to reach out to me on Whatsapp at; 09034870794. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon enough.
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by BelloFathia: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hi Ibenny.

I realized you were looking for writers. I am interested in it. Reach out to me on WhatsApp 09013963803
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Firstladyryts(f): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello Benny,

I noticed you are in need of writers, I have interest and would love to work with you. Contact me on +23409022677078
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by GiftedMind1JEM: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2022
I'm interested. But I receive advance payment.
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Victoriaovbiage: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
I'm interested.
you can contact me in 08127012448
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by AmethystReviews: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello
How do I apply / contact you? I'm very much interested in this opportunity. I have experience in writing, proofreading and editing.
You can reach me through this email: amethystreviews00@gmail.com
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Damilola459: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello!

I can deliver just what you need.

My WhatsApp number is 09069426464
Is there any way I can contact you, please?
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by teslim20(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello,

I would love to work on this content writing gig for you. I have worked on multiple articles, product descriptions, and store reviews. and so, with my vast experience working as a freelance writer, I believe I can deliver an excellent write-up to you.

I'll also use SEO tools like Grammarly to ensure the content is free of errors and plagiarism.
You should allow an expert to work on your content. I have my work samples if you would like to see.

Kindly reach me at 09153425710 or freemanwriting0@gmail.com to discuss the success of your project.
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Temple2k5: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
I’m interested
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Temple2k5: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
You can contact me on my WhatsApp line
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by ELLA0001(f): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ibenny:
I'm in need of a couple of writers for a long term job. Students are also welcome.

You will be required to write varieties (but related) topics. You will also need to review products.

Payment is N1-N1.5 per words . Aritcles range from 1000-2500. Payment is weekly. Payment is also likely to increase at the long run.

Work is also constant.

It will be an advantage if you have a grammarly account and have a little known of SEO. Though it's not mandatory (but I will expect you to get a grammarly account after the first week of working as it's takes a lot of stress editing a bad article.)

Also, please every work will always be checked for plagiarism. If it's your thing, please don't bother applying.

Edit:

Hi Ibenny,

My name is Emmanuella.

I am a freelance writer with 2 years+ experience, and I am open and available for a long term job. I am able to write on almost any topic as I read on a wide variety of subject. I also have strong internet research skills.

I have written a few review articles for products and businesses. Plus, my articles are always 100% original—you never have to worry about Plagiarism. I also have experience in SEO writing.

I can help you craft engaging articles that would wow your readers and keep them scrolling to the bottom of their screens. I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve this. I have samples of my previous works in doc. format and I won't hesitate to present them to you on request.

I'd love to discuss further with you so we can begin as soon as possible.

Cheers.
emmanuellaoluwafemiii@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08077653899
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by dunsin125: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ibenny:

Work is also constant.

Edit:

Hello Ibenny, I came across this post requesting for writers and I'm ready to offer my assistance, I'm sure we can do a good work together. Kindly quote me so we get started.
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by ShinyRose(f): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hi Benny, If this position is still available, I'd love to work with you.

With my knowledge of SEO and application of SEO enhancing tools, I believe I would be a positive addition to this project.

My WhatsApp is o8o25I376o8
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Neehmah19(f): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibenny:

Work is also constant.

Edit:

Hi ibenny
I am a freelance writer with 1+ years of experience in content writing available for a long term work
I can write on a wide variety of niches as long as I get the adequate knowledge of it.
All my writings are purely mine, you needn't not worry about plagiarism on my part.
I will very much like to work with you if the slot is still available.

Please email me on:
hikmohadetunji@gmail.com, if I'm accepted or you can quote your email under my post.

Looking forward to your prompt response.
Thanks and Regards.
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Kitme(f): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibenny:

Work is also constant.

Edit:

I'm interested in working on this project with you.
I am a content writer with two years experience and I can write on a wide variety of topics.
I pay attention to details and i meet deadline on time. I also have grammarly
Please contact me on whatsapp 07065329765
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by sultao1983: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am a writer. I will write a good and relevant topic for you. I have interest in the writing job posted. I will serve you better.
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by sultao1983: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please contact me on this WhatsApp no:08137884851
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by symplyAish(f): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hi Ibenny, I'm interested in working with you on this project if you're still in need of writers. I'm a student with just three months of experience. Kindly give me a trial. Contact me on WhatsApp:09072086820.
Thanks in advance, I just hope I'm not late.
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Damsel022(f): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Kitme:

I'm interested in working on this project with you.
I am a content writer with years experience and I can write on a wide variety of topics.
I pay attention to details and I meet deadline on time. I also have grammarly
Please contact me on whatsapp 08134037488
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Ayal01(f): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am interested, you can reach me on WhatsApp via 08105769621
Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Dohyn3(f): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jeez! 1 Naira to 1-5 naira. That's slavery. You also want someone who has a knowledge of SEO and a grammarly account? Wow. Do you know what these costs?

3 Likes

Re: Hiring Writers: Long Term Writers Needed by Champwrites(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm a passionate Freelance Writer with great expertises, writing for a variety of businesses, platforms, and media source. I create original contents, plagiarism-free, well structured and user friendly contents.
With my skills and capabilities, I will write contents that are original and user friendly for you. I look forward to writing for your company!
Connect with me on WhatsApp: 07061794214
Thanks �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Articles Writers Needed - Rewrite Articles No Research- Long Term Work Available / Vacancy For Online Writers: 2000 Naira For 1000 Words / 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.