Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

When Buhari Dey Beg Una To Allow Him Chose His Successor Una No Gree; Now... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Buhari Dey Beg Una To Allow Him Chose His Successor Una No Gree; Now... (554 Views)

MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials / Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions / Buhari Dey GO! Atiku Dey COME! - PDP Supporters Chanting In Ibadan(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Buhari Dey Beg Una To Allow Him Chose His Successor Una No Gree; Now... by AlexBells(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2022
I been talk say I no go put mouth for this matter but the thing just get as e be, As I dey so, I say make I talk this one for pijin make all man cap well.

Una wan arm twist General okay, now wey APC as a party through their Chairman and NWC don make decisions say na Lawan una finally come back to Una senses dey carry name up and down dey meet Buhari, wetin una wan make baba do?.

Now I hope say Baba's choice dey the name wey the APC sectional governors dey bring. Northern governors dey feel like say them own APC, what of senators, reps, presidency, and the people.

Unless the Northern governors are deceiving themselves or some people, dey don't have such power to single handedly zone the presidency to any region.

What I feel is that Buhari is considerate in heartless-ness if it were me I would want delegates to cash out so the primary shall hold.

But honestly speaking Buhari had been disrespected a lot to the lead to the APC primary, Northern governors if they were being genuine was over exaggerating their own importance to the detriment of APC and the Nigerian people, if they wanted zoning they should have carried everyone especially the APC leadership along, the governors are just a figment of the party.

Whoever Baba Pick is okay for me, if Baba is safe with anyone then I have confidence in such person, always Respect the Eagle One.

Re: When Buhari Dey Beg Una To Allow Him Chose His Successor Una No Gree; Now... by AntiMahdi: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2022
AlexBells:
I been talk say I no go put mouth for this matter but the thing just get as e be, As I dey so, I say make I talk this one for pijin make all man cap well.

Una wan arm twist General okay, now wey APC as a party through their Chairman and NWC don make decisions say na Lawan una finally come back to Una senses dey carry name up and down dey meet Buhari, wetin una wan make baba do?.

Now I hope say Baba's choice dey the name wey the APC sectional governors dey bring. Northern governors dey feel like say them own APC, what of senators, reps, presidency, and the people.

Unless the Northern governors are deceiving themselves or some people, dey don't have such power to single handedly zone the presidency to any region.

What I feel is that Buhari is considerate in heartless-ness if it were me I would want delegates to cash out so the primary shall hold.

But honestly speaking Buhari had been disrespected a lot to the lead to the APC primary, Northern governors if they were being genuine was over exaggerating their own importance to the detriment of APC and the Nigerian people, if they wanted zoning they should have carried everyone especially the APC leadership along, the governors are just a figment of the party.

Whoever Baba Pick is okay for me, if Baba is safe with anyone then I have confidence in such person, always Respect the Eagle One.

Typical myopic OSU reasoning .

Buhari is being prevented by the 11 northern governors from pucking his successor because they want him and his Daura freeloaders out of Aso Rock permanently.

Allowing Buhari to decide on his preferred successor will see to Buhari picking from amongst his Daura kinfolk who the northern power brokers see as a major obstacle .

These same Daura cabal isolated Buhari all these 7ys from once allied northern power brokers who helped buhari into power.

No be only Tinubu dem use and dump. The case of Buba Galadima is there as reference .

By insisting on zoning to the south, the north wants buhari to hands off from next year's election since Buhari wont be committed as much to a southern candidate than that of one of his Daura cabal.

With that in place, the 11 northern governors will simply align with either Atiku or Kwankwaso and leave the sorry ass Southern candidate of the APC on a short lease.

Northern voices in the APC are the loudest in clamouring for a southern presidency because they don't want Buhari in deciding who will replace him.

You fools are really a waste of education as you can't see beyond your noses.

This is why I say that the north does not need an education when dealing with the idiotic south as it is apparent that they have a higher IQ than the southern plebs.
Re: When Buhari Dey Beg Una To Allow Him Chose His Successor Una No Gree; Now... by haffaze777(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Buhari is being prevented by the 11 northern governors from pucking his successor because they want him and his Daura freeloaders out of Aso Rock permanently.

Allowing Buhari to decide on his preferred successor will see to Buhari picking from amongst his Daura kinfolk who the northern power brokers see as a major obstacle .

These same Daura cabal isolated Buhari all these 7ys from once allied northern power brokers who helped buhari into power.

No be only Tinubu dem use and dump. The case of Buba Galadima is there as reference .

By insisting on zoning to the south, the north wants buhari to hands off from next year's election since Buhari wont be committed as much to a southern candidate than that of one of his Daura cabal.

With that in place, the 11 northern governors will simply align with either Atiku or Kwankwaso and leave the sorry ass Southern candidate of the APC on a short lease.

Northern voices in the APC are the loudest in clamouring for a southern presidency because they don't want Buhari in deciding who will replace him.

This is why I say that the north does not need an education when dealing with the idiotic south as it is apparent that they have a higher IQ than the southern plebs.

Nah Everytime you dey fight nii?
Re: When Buhari Dey Beg Una To Allow Him Chose His Successor Una No Gree; Now... by AlexBells(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Haba I no see any reason to insult me na, I no be delegate, I no be APC members, I'm just trying to let you see that APC governors decision was a side talk that if they wanted zoning, they ought to go the right way, they stop Buhari from anointing his successor just for them to impose zoning, don't seem like justice nor respect to me
Re: When Buhari Dey Beg Una To Allow Him Chose His Successor Una No Gree; Now... by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Dem go see shege today. Adamu don quiet. Baba no go talk again
Abi, Tinubu Olodos get mouth. Wen voting start their eye go clear. Buhari no too talk, him don already tell them the 411. Anything dem see, make dem take am like that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Still Active / Ekiti Governorship Election: Voting Commences (photos) / Before This Election Is Concluded Eyes Will Be Opened To Reality Of One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.