Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre (29736 Views)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by sammysneh(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
You so ignorant of many things...cos some people are balling doesn't mean they enjoying all round peace. I mean, God will allow wheat and chaff to grow together, but, when the time is ripe, the chaff will be cut off. The same way God allows rain to fall on both the righteous and the wicked. Remember, it's the same rain that falls on sugarcane and bitter leaf. Things like this, it may be their unborn generations that will suffer for it...so don't glorify in wickedness just yet.
atheistandproud:
Rubbish

Took him two days to respond.

To the people above me, those swears mean nothing. As we swear for Obasanjo and Buhari reach, they're balling in their old age.

Save your strength.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Odingo1: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why now
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by BarrElChapo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Utanisco:
Pastor stop giving us soft reaction

Tell us to carry guns as Christians
Tell us to carry matchets as Christians
Tell us to kill them all in retaliation

The violent take it by force

This s the right time pastor

Stop being soft
Jesus Christ wasn't soft in the temple

But he was soft from garden of gesthemane to the cross given its time we stand up and fight for ourselves this comparisons doesn't follow.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by TolueneDc(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by atheistandproud(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
You so ignorant of many things...cos some people are balling doesn't mean they enjoying all round peace. I mean, God will allow wheat and chaff to grow together, but, when the time is ripe, the chaff will be cut off. The same way God allows rain to fall on both the righteous and the wicked. Remember, it's the same rain that falls on sugarcane and bitter leaf. Things like this, it may be their unborn generation that will suffer for it...so don't glorify in wickedness yet.

Tales by moonlight.

If your Jewish diety cannot protect the people in his own house, he's no better than Dagon that was decapitated in his own temple.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by SIMONEKPA7: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:
Rubbish

To the people above me, those swears mean nothing. As we swear for Obasanjo and Buhari reach, they're balling in their old age.

Save your strength.
I weak bro, imagine the statement sef. very dry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by arsenal33: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:
Rubbish

Save your strength.
nothing will please you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Goibob: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

Lol, they will live and beyond.
and kill all your family members
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Swissgoldenpro(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is still painful
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by olamike02: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

They won't as God lives. If you have their address check on them and you'll testify that God still answers prayer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by atheistandproud(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
arsenal33:
nothing will please you

The 85 year old Pope in faraway Italy is more concerned about the fate of Nigerian Christians even more than the younger Daddy GO who's supposed to be on top of things here.

In their beginning of year prophesies, he didn't see this one coming na.

Something that Obadiah Mailafia and Theo Danjuma saw clearly, Daddy GO no see am.

Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
and kill all your family members

the same way he couldn’t kill those shooters in the CHURCH?
Don’t worry the human police will come to your daddy rescue and help in finding out the killers, but don’t expect anything magical.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by egunna(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Utanisco:

Stop being soft
do u have to be told?u dey live for bush ne?start from ur area nah.make u see say talk is cheap.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
olamike02:

They won't as God lives. If you have their address check on them and you'll testify that God still answers prayer.

Stop deceiving yourself, they will live, people have done worse.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Well, firstly, God is not a deity, he is God and that is his name.
Secondly, Be aware that no matter what you say or think, it doesn't change the FACT that he is still God.
Thirdly, the extent you know God is the extent you will see his marvelous works and mighty power.
You my friend is confused and it is my prayer that God open your eyes to see and know what is right, good and perfect will of your creator.
atheistandproud:

Tales by moonlight.

If your Jewish diety cannot protect the people in his own house, he's no better than Dagon that was decapitated in his own temple.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by elfiddy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
It means you are also suffering from what your own forefathers did too.

Lightened:
You so ignorant of many things...cos some people are balling doesn't mean they enjoying all round peace. I mean, God will allow wheat and chaff to grow together, but, when the time is ripe, the chaff will be cut off. The same way God allows rain to fall on both the righteous and the wicked. Remember, it's the same rain that falls on sugarcane and bitter leaf. Things like this, it may be their unborn generations that will suffer for it...so don't glorify in wickedness just yet.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by derecho(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Your advice is apt for you.

Any wise atheist, if there is any, should avoid wherever God's name is mentioned because your input is unsolicited.

atheistandproud:

Save your strength.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by crafteck(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hes reaction is not necessary, he should continue selling faith, hope and other invisible items

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by atheistandproud(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
derecho:

Your advice is apt for you.

Any wise atheist, if there is any, should avoid wherever God's name is mentioned because your input is unsolicited.

On a public forum? Pfft.

Oga take a seat and go to the back if you have nothing intelligent to say beyond veiled threats.

In fact, lemme keep screenshots for my lawyer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Unless if I've met you one on one to tell you that...my Lord saviour, Jesus Christ has taken away all my sins, shame and reproach. Embrace him also, he can help you overcome this pain, hate and frustration.
elfiddy:

It means you are also suffering from what your own forefathers did too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by atheistandproud(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
Secondly, Be aware that no matter what you say or think, it doesn't change the FACT that he is still God.
Thirdly, the extent you know God is the extent you will see his marvelous works and mighty power.
You my friend is confused and it is my prayer that God open your eyes to see and know what is right, good and perfect will of your creator.

Still a Jewish deity borrowed from Judaism. The Israeli built weapons on war to defend themselves, Nigerian Christians are here debating nouns and pronouns of foreign gods.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:

Bro , god is a title not a person.
Yahweh is a god, Elohim is a god, allah, Zeus, eledumare and so on.
It’s a title, what’s the difference between “Doctor” and “doctor”? That’s the same difference between between “god” and “God.”
If you like put cap locks, it’s a title not a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Athemisia: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
seunaj:
Better late than never.
By now, I expect all the big overseers up shelve their differences and issue a joint statement on the massacre and way forward.
But sadly the only thing you will hear is "We pray this never happened again."

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Athemisia: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

The painful reality. cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Utanisco:

Stop being soft
You sure say you know Jesus Christ at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by horia: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:
Rubbish

Save your strength.

So if he posted it on the first day it won’t be rubbish?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
You are as confused as your fellow brother...God is God, the greatest. I am not going to sit here and debate your so called "god". What does that even means?
Maynman:

Bro , god is a title not a person.
Yahweh is a god, Elohim is a god, allah, Zeus, eledumare and so on.
It’s a title, what’s the difference between “Doctor” and “doctor”? That’s the same difference between between “god” and “God.”
If you like put cap locks, it’s a title not a person.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by chineesfx21728: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=76c3a6be180522
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Khaysee: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
He condemned it on IG sameday

This peoplr are old not active on social media
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by ismodiwa(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:
Rubbish

Save your strength.

Of what use are all the response?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.