Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Where Is OUK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is OUK (473 Views)

Umahi Will Be Used And Dumped By APC, Rochas, OUK And Onu Were Used. / Is OUK Another Rochas Okoroacha? / Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is OUK by barbstee(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please we've not heard from Orji Uzor Kalu of recent.
How far about his consensus candidate

1 Like

Re: Where Is OUK by madridguy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Where Is OUK by CryptoClub2018: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
You mean that bastard. He will suffer in this life ehn and he just made the biggest political suicide

2 Likes

Re: Where Is OUK by naija4life247: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
He is sitting in the middle of his doctor and his nurses, the air ambulance too is on standby, in case things get out of legs because things are already out of hands.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is OUK by Sunmolar(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
He's hiding. No easy way out for people that are lazy mentally,but hardworking in the shops

2 Likes

Re: Where Is OUK by naija4life247: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
You mean that bastard. He will suffer in this life ehn and he just made the biggest political suicide

That's how his people play their politics ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Where Is OUK by duro4chang(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
He disappointed me aswear.

1 Like

Re: Where Is OUK by helinues: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
He needs to swallow that statement

2 Likes

Re: Where Is OUK by toujurs: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
You that could barely feed, is saying a billionaire with a private jet that he would suffer in this life, hmm what a life
Re: Where Is OUK by CryptoClub2018: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
toujurs:
You that could barely feed, is saying a billionaire with a private jet that he would suffer in this life, hmm what a life

See this one. I can feed all your family your father and mother inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Where Is OUK by toujurs: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

See this one. I can feed all your family your father and mother inclusive.
See this hungry animal, help your miserable life first of all. All this poor people. They just know how to talk too much. You that is struggling with financial breakthrough. You better keep shut.
Re: Where Is OUK by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
barbstee:
Please we've not heard from Orji Uzor Kalu of recent.
How far about his consensus candidate

Him dey somewhere secret dey network the delegates. Where Shettima, grasscutter Lawan and gandollar

1 Like

Re: Where Is OUK by CryptoClub2018: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
toujurs:
See this hungry animal, help your miserable life first of all. All this poor people. They just know how to talk too much. You that is struggling with financial breakthrough. You better keep shut.

That was then bastard. Now I can feed your bastard family. You think I will be in thesame condition forever. Evil fool. Thank God man no be God.
Right here right now, I can feed every member of your family.
You think you can shame me in my past condition grin grin
It's people like you that can never grow or achieve anything tangible in this life Hahahaha foool
Re: Where Is OUK by UrPapa: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
toujurs:
And you’re richer dan the Tinubu you’re abusing
Ndi ara

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Confusion In Labour Party / Mr.peter Obi Or Atiku ? / Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.