Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,719 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC (39698 Views)

Buhari's Indecision Responsible For The Spread Of Coronavirus In Nigeria / Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration / Confusion In Kwara PDP As Guber Candidate, Atunwa Mulls Backing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by nairavsdollars(f): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Very confused man
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by haffaze777(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Spirit04:
Amaechi will not even get the 3 delegates from his local Govt. I wonder who gave them mind, someone who lost his state by 1million votes wants to be president

grin grin grin
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by vickydevoka(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
I don't see Buhari's behavior as indecision. Buhari lacks quality of a good leader. The man has no leadership skills. He has non challant attitude to issues at hand except when the issues are going to affect him personally.
Na today u know
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by DOM7: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Exactly how he rule Nigeria and all his foot soldiers
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
I don't see Buhari's behavior as indecision. Buhari lacks quality of a good leader. The man has no leadership skills. He has non challant attitude to issues at hand except when the issues are going to affect him personally.
As much as I like PMB and supported him, you are perfectly correct about his lack of leadership skills. Ordinary small me, two people cannot bring their quarrel to me depart without me resolving the problem. Buhari is a failure with regards to this

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Ojuntana: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:
Are you sure you are following what's going on?
How it dey go chairman
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ppogba: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
It is only political mumus that believe buhari will name a candidate cos everyone knows supporting a candidate will lead to implosion

How will u expect buhari to openly support one candidate?how will others feel

It’s just like someone expecting a father to openly show love to a child when he has over 20

I beg to disagree sir.
The body language and the whole of Buhari IF given the opportunity will annoint, pronounce, declare and support a candidate. He discovered the dire consequences and that is why he backed off.
On a father openly showing love to a child out of 20, if you have been privileged to be close to polygamous families, you will know that is nothing and his normal even when the children are 30.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Reality3080: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2022
ppogba:

I beg to disagree sir.
The body language and the whole of Buhari IF given the opportunity will annoint, pronounce, declare and support a candidate. He discovered the dire consequences and that is why he backed off.
On a father openly showing love to a child out of 20, if you have been privileged to be close to polygamous families, you will know that is nothing and his normal even when the children are 30.
Go n read d story of Joseph in d bible

Don’t forget not all stories have a happy ending
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Ojuntana: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
so u expect a father of over 20 kids to openly show love to one child abi?
When u have your own family u can gather your children n tell them it is one u love then let’s see what will happen cos many of u just say things without thinking it through,only God knows how u handle decisions that involves your personal life

No wonder we see unbelievable threads on front page,when u people will be doing unreasonable things

So u don’t think others can work against d anointed one?
U don’t know it can lead to bad blood?

U just believe u can do things anyhow n nothing will happen
But your "father" has always openly shown love to one son and even changes the son as he pleases and you have always supported him.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Ojuntana: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Maybe buhari himself is his own successor..he is afraid to tell people he wants to go for third term so that they will not eliminate him..
This one choke o
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Kdon2: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:
The road to the special convention of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to elect its presidential candidate was tinged with hazy permutations, melodrama and...

https://dailytrust.com/how-buharis-indecision-caused-confusion-in-apc

Buhari himself is confusion personified! The real meaning of buhari is confusion
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by penceman(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Based on these contradictions am now clear that buhari shouldnt have been close to our presidency, if buhari could not cogently select his succesor after 8 years then you now imagined how he ran our country aground! I dont think his even normal .i cant believe my eyes

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Reality3080: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Ojuntana:

But your "father" has always openly shown love to one son and even changes the son as he pleases and you have always supported him.
who is that your father?
Its too early to display madness here bro

Wait till evening
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Quiny32323: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

But he is truly demented and can't act otherwise.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Abi na..
Ojuntana:
This one choke o
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Emmasnoop(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2022
What is good about Apc or dpd? a thief giving Power to a thief Nigeria is just a useless country.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Bkdson2121: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:
The road to the special convention of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to elect its presidential candidate was tinged with hazy permutations, melodrama and...

Frankly speaking,bubu is afraid of thieftinubu that is why he finds it difficult to call out his successor name because hell will let loose and truth of real bubu will throw the nation into................
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Blackzero:
i see u wey get leadership skills, what have u achieved with urs

Blocked head go and play with sand. I'm not in same league as your father. I'm way further ahead of him. Werey
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Tunji50: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
Let say he doesn't have high mental capacity required for a leader
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by kingyakos: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
It is only political mumus that believe buhari will name a candidate cos everyone knows supporting a candidate will lead to implosion

It’s just like someone expecting a father to openly show love to a child when he has over 20

Not buhari alone, the entire north are no more interested in APC. They've succeeded in hijacking, using and now about to dump APC to PDP since they've their brother as a presidential candidate they're very good in hijacking and i heard a sitting senator decamped from APC to PDP yesterday.
A sitting APC governor from the north will decamp to PDP soon.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Passionnn: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:

But he said: "Allow me to choose my successor"
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Up labor
the court will burst your bobbles soon
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by abah001: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
That is why everything in this country is confused, President confused, Economy confused
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by 2loadedguy: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
I wish I can give you 1million likes for this. This has always being my major grouse with Buhari. His leadership skill is zero because for a leader to even come out and say he's not interested in who becomes his successor shows the leader has no respect for his legacy and values and its the same way he showed this non challance in the senate leadership that almost wrecked his first term.
Now he almost imploded his party because of his lack of leadership again. Let's pray not to have a Buhari as put class captain talk less of a president cos Buhari should have no place anywhere near leadership.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by MartinsD12(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:

Buhari is not in charge of apc, it's the cabals that are in charge let's see if they will allow tinubu
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Ojuntana: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
who is that your father?
Its too early to display madness here bro

Wait till evening

Seems your ability to get idioms is really limited
Sorry to disturb you
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by BJanta: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

Absolutely perfectly TRUE.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Cyriloha(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Kollins11:
Osinbajo is the anointed one for APC

Amaechi is leading after Tinubu grin grin no oil to anoint your YEMI
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by aribisala0(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Ojuntana:

Buhari is las las a very weak and poor leader.
One wonders if he has ever come across books on leadership by authors like John Maxwell, Jack Hayford, Robert Green or even the Oriental authors.
This is exactly why quota system is never good.
Just imagine a general who can't marshal troops to ordinary primary election.
Shameful!!
So there is no leadership in Africa?
Real leaders do not need those books you are mentioning. Many leaders have been illiterate.
Leadership is not by reading Oyinbo books. Reading books will not make you a leader if you are not one
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

At the bolded, I agree with you 100%.

We can all see his poor leadership quality on how the country is run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay / Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.