Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary (27269 Views)

Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC / Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Nchenches: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2022
With 3 contestants from the SW sharing the votes of delegates from the SW, and Lawan already rejected because of zoning,
if Rotimi Amaechi does not win this primary, that means the north does not trust him, despite all he did for the north. Just like Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Tinubu will not win this election, if he does I will credit the first 1000 people who quote me N100 airtime.

This I have seen.
Odogwu Aburo Guy name grin

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by adeniranfam(f): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Don't be surprise if your Emilokan loses this primary. The north are wicked and they know tinubu is a very dangerous and greedy person. All they have to do is to deceive him and choose osinbajo ahead of him, which makes no difference because you cannot differentiate between demons and devil. Birds of a feather flock together. The only solution is to get our PVC and flush them out before they set this country ablaze
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by 8stargeneral: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Evil party
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by an0daGuy: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Eriggs:

Seun
Mynd44.
Rule 2.
Rule 3

Why are you reporting him?

Is being shameless an insult? Is being a sycophant an insult?

Mannabbqgrillz You’re a shameless sycophant tongue
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by akeensbussy(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Tinubu will not win this election, if he does I will credit the first 1000 people who quote me N100 airtime.

This I have seen.
Tinibu will win
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Safyqueen: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Trust22:
We are waiting....

But for the fact that I made the FTC, Tifnubu will never enter Aso rock as the president of Nigeria..

Watin Tinubu do you? E kill your pikin?
All of them are same as Siamese twins.

Let's pray for the departure from this world the ultimate cabals/mafians that are actually the problem of this country of which I know very well that Tinubu is not even permitted to be one of them.
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by OLANIYIPETER: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You already lose N100k either you pay it afterwards or not.
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Enumerator(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
I tell you!
fatherjesse:
Tinubu wins, we are done for, nothing can be worse for Nigerians than having to choose between Atiku and Tinubu for president
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Burna440(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Falseprophet �
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by shinealight(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Trust22:
We are waiting....

But for the fact that I made the FTC, Tifnubu will never enter Aso rock as the president of Nigeria..

You mean you’re praying not to be around to witness it? That’s your choice of course!
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
mumu Bleep you and your fucking money
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2022
adeniranfam:
Don't be surprise if your Emilokan loses this primary. The north are wicked and they know tinubu is a very dangerous and greedy person. All they have to do is to deceive him and choose osinbajo ahead of him, which makes no difference because you cannot differentiate between demons and devil. Birds of a feather flock together. The only solution is to get our PVC and flush them out before they set this country ablaze
U Pipo should stop speaking for the North...we will Neva Neva vote for olthe fake pastor osinbande undecided
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Lionking1913(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2022
I concur. Late Abubakar of kogi state don kip room for am OVB
Trust22:
We are waiting....

Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Richarlison640(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2022
I never wanted buhari in 2019 he won bcous he played his card well and some fools supported him tinubu has won this one already bcous he know how to play the game called politics don't get me wrong am not in support for him but remember this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by solochris(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2022
ppogba:

Well spoken.

More like being between the devil and the deep sea.

Why can't you vote Obi then, who says it must be this 2

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by ZyttoAlex: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2022
The whole picture is clear, where 45 percent of the Aspirant has step down for the JAGABAN,
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by OLANIYIPETER: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2022
BESTScientist1:
From what I'm hearing from those there, Tinubu has this. Unfortunately for them they'll lose 2023,. because even we yorubas won't vote Tinubu. We are rooting for Peter Obi. You don't present a Muslim when a Muslim just finished, that's error one. Secondly, Tinubu must get back the over #3.5billion he spent for this

You are too ashamed of your Father's kismen and hypocritically using WE YORUBAS, you are not one of us.

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Terrier99: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Trust22:
We are waiting....

You pigs keep shifting the goal post. I thought you said he won't get APC ticket. Ndi ara.
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by nsesam(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2022
he has nothing to lose , if he was aspiring would he or his wife go ? No they won't. That's humans for you.
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Faber(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
guy

What about your predictions that u told me to book mark?

Sure games dey cut sha. E dey cut
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by DonBenny77(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Trust22:
We are waiting....

Atiku is cumming
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Ingredient88(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Do u know many people like me don't know who is a delegate, the people who made up the delegate...

Someone should do well to enlighten us pls

I heard it was 3 delegate per local govt...
.. yes brother, delegates are people that was selected by the governor, they delegated power to them to represent the party, sometimes they are party loyalist, they are party members that the government have trust in them, that they will do according to what they were told to do, so they are just a loyalist party members who were given power by the governor to represent the entire party in each state.
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by OluwaBlessyn: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
olaboy33:
D

If na chocolate,I cannot can buy this,never!!!!!

Looks gory
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by OLANIYIPETER: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
BESTScientist1:
From what I'm hearing from those there, Tinubu has this. Unfortunately for them they'll lose 2023,. because even we yorubas won't vote Tinubu. We are rooting for Peter Obi. You don't present a Muslim when a Muslim just finished, that's error one. Secondly, Tinubu must get back the over #3.5billion he spent for this

post=113590508]From what I'm hearing from those there, Tinubu has this. Unfortunately for them they'll lose 2023,. because even we yorubas won't vote Tinubu. We are rooting for Peter Obi. You don't present a Muslim when a Muslim just finished, that's error one. Secondly, Tinubu must get back the over #3.5billion he spent for this [/quote]

You are too ashamed of your Father's kismen and hypocritically using WE YORUBAS, you are not one of us.
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Faber(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
guy

What about your predictions that u told me to book mark?

Sure games dey cut. E don cut sha.
We moveee!

I told you that's Buhari and Adamu's game plan, and they did reveal it on Tuesday. But I had it before me. So Tinubu outsmarted them, that's the koko
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by JustMakeMoney(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Whoever is God's will go win last last
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by AbdulCLO: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
lolzzzzzz Tinubu will win get ready my 100 naira
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Wizkhali: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2022
[b][/b][i][/i]
[/quote] ;[quote author=Trust22 post=113590005]We are waiting....

[img][/img] amen grin
Re: Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary by Carparts888(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2022
I will quote you if this comes to pass cool
But why this APC presidential primary come carry suspense like UEFA final? undecided
GABRIEL6036:
I never doubt the prophecy of Apostle Sulaimon of Omega fire ministry which says OSINBAJO is our next president revealed to him by God... He has says this about gone president, present and never fails one.
They may collect dollars from the drugee but God will shame them last last nah ni. We awaits result. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available / Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.