Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries (2930 Views)

Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll / Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by donklens: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by MadamVanessa(f): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
shocked

Selling off his people to Fulanis to be killed at random and chased out of their ancestral land , finally paid of.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by SarkinYarki: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Seems like
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by Hunter12: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by ufuosman(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Make I never laugh person angry
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by donklens: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Signature Bola Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by Baawaa(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Signature bola tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by Morenikeji090(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Shout up nitwit... We love Jagaban Tinubu is our mandate..
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Selling off his people to Fulanis to be killed at random and chased out of their ancestral land , finally paid of.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by naija4life247: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Abi you mean he sold of three million stubborn goats from one side of the country in 1967?

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Look at the wailers being humbled grin cheesy wink
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition have suddenly sounding so gentle and disappointed.
This is what bitterness, frustrations and hatred can do to your life and health.

For all sane, honest and hardworking Nairalanders,
Let us wait for the results patiently.

D koko be say .........

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by naija4life247: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Hunter12:
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state

Go and do your PhD, schools are the only selling products in the country. Several private universities are coming up everyday.

Meanwhile you can still apply to these private universities with your MSc.

Good luck.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by paramakina202: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fulani has been killing in every corner of Nigeria and Benue state been the worst hit maybe the presidency should have gone to them not Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by helinues: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Toh
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by haffaze777(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2022
donklens:
Going by the vote so far I will say that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has already won the APC presidential Candidate for the 2023 General Election

Lie,Dan amanar of daura is leading with wide margingrin

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by haffaze777(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You need bucket?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by donklens: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Counting still on box no 20
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by Gbagura: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Don't cry yet. Wait till the counting is over before you begin the crying lójú paali

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by WonderManly(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Shey na only Bola Tinubu na him waka come ni?.. i just dey ask nio. Dollar don dey work. Who no like money? Me self like better things. Make i just Jaaaaapa before people go dey talk now.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by yahoosurepass(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Truly it's his turn to lead.

But God will put him in the mud come 2023
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by duro4chang(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Can you still remember?

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by donklens: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
Truly it's his turn to lead.

But God will put him in the mud come 2023
how is it his turn? So it's usually someone's turn to rule Nigeria.. Going by your analysis actually it suppose to be turn of the south East
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by DONFASZY(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Why 48hr or over night n stil on

My people forget about apc and pdp
This is hw dey wil punish us for another 8yr frm 2015

16yr if apc win
If pdp wins
Apc wil decamp to pdp
All same
All d member decamp frm apc n pdp

USD is 610
Purewater nw 20
Family bread 950 nw
Pls use ur head
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by donklens: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by Babinski: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You must be a bitter lady. The havoc of Fulani herdsmen have been felt more in the South-East than the South-West. When Azikiwe decided to play second fiddle to the North as ceremonial President instead of being Prime Minister with a Yoruba alliance, was that not selling out to the North?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by DONFASZY(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2022
donklens:

The game now is between Atiku, Peter Obi and Tinibu. Nigerian The choice is now yours to make Nigeria Better
I prefer peter obi
D man get sense n loyal to nigerian
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by victooman: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Hunter12:
dont be stupid ,,if ASUU is on strike hit the street and look for a means to help ur family,, this ur beg beg for nairaland don too much
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by babz11(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Not Leading, He is winning this Already

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by IamNat: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Where is PrinceOfLagos, I hope he is learning now that it is not by mouth or by winning argument online or by bullying people or by abusing them. Those he now realizes that not his opinion or mine matters as long as none of us is a delegate, in the future, let him learn to embrace reality and not sentiment.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by Boniwhite: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I have followed you a while now, and you have been consistent with your views without thinking about whose ox is gored. Thank you!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Leading In The On Going APC Primaries by naija4life247: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
All well and good

(1) (Reply)

99% Of People In Kano Won't Vote For Peter Obi, As North Don't Like Him - Lamido / BREAKING: Terrorists Kill Soldiers At Checkpoint Near Zuma Rock / Peter Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party - The Nation Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.