Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins (62690 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
** Amaechi, Osinbajo trail

Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has jumped into an early lead in the race for the All Progressives Congress, APC, 2023 presidential ticket as sorting of ballots got underway, this morning.

Tinubu’s name was mentioned more often as organisers of the party’s presidential primaries at Eagle Square sorted two ballot boxes.

Tinubu, who had before balloting gotten the endorsement of six aspirants, who stepped down for him, is trailed by former Transportation Minister, Mr Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi; and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

Aspirants who stepped down for Tinubu were Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State; Senator Godswill Akpabio; Professor Ajayi Borroffice; Mr Dimeji Bankole; Senator Ibikunle Amosun; and Mrs Uju Ohanenye

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/apc-presidential-primaries-tinubu-jumps-into-early-lead-as-sorting-begins/

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Please keep sniper away from the people from that side
We don't want anybody to commit suicide

208 Likes 21 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by WonderManly(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Shey na only Bola Tinubu na him waka come ni?.. i just dey ask nio. Dollar don dey work. Who no like money? Me self like better things. Make i just Jaaaaapa before people go dey talk now.

6 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by GreyLaw(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
I just keep hearing Bola Tinubu, Bola Tinubu, Bola Tinubu. It appears the man beat other candidates blue black.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Dorwadora(f): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Unfortunate I must say

But

Behold your new president

BAT

118 Likes 15 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Faiththatworks(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
I remember my lst post on Nairaland last year when I registered,I was emphatic in saying only a mad southern will go and queue behind another Northern in 2023.
I was sure both major political parties,APC and PDP will at least cede their presidential candidate to the South,but it's now very obvious the PDP has fully ceded its brain to the North.
Back to the matter,last week I posted that I had ported to the side of Asiwaju and some very deluded folks on Nairaland Rained insults on me,these neophytes who don't understand Nigeria politics replied with all manner of insults but I was very sure the signs were there for an Asiwaju Victory.
Now Asiwaju has won with a landslide,for those OBItuary people,ur candidate will be defeated 30 mins into the election.
I still don't understand why the PDP didn't zone its presidency to the South, SHAME ON ANY SOUTHERNER WHO QUEUES BEHIND ATIKU
As for the APC, we move to crushing that serial contester, Abubakar Atiku.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND GIDIGABA, no shaking

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by KingKO22: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban
Calm down

#Cityboy coasting to victory

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by OfficialSam(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is irredeemable!

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Unfortunate I must say

But

Behold your new president

BAT

Trust me sweetheart, assuming you're even a lady as you claim, it is fortunate Tinubu will be your President even if you have been sectionally brainwashed to believe the opposite is the case.

It is the enemies of Nigeria's progress who dont want Tinubu to be President same way they fought tooth and nail to ensure leaders like Awolowo and Abiola never led us.

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
If you know this thing Agwotulumbe hug him/her now
It get reason

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2022
After Sundays attack at the Catholic Church in Owo. I no longer have anything against Tinubu so his winning is very much welcomed now

Good luck to him

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
We're here for The City Boy ♾️
Romanoff:
Obidience 2023.
We're not talking about Twitter Presidency, it's real election we're talking about. grin

Get BATIfied before it's too late

208 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Badgers14: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by babag93: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
There’s a possibility that a flag bearer dies or becomes incapacitated before the election. What then happens?
Because the way “one candidate” is shaking, the disease might just take over very rapidly.
It is very unfortunate that we are heading into an election with Atiku and Tinubu as options.

Well, there’s Peter Obi. Let’s see how well that alternative is utilized.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by psychologist(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
We are not ready as a country

Suffer no Dey taya us

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
grin

She's my baby. I'll give her a tight and consolation hug grin

Peterobiisathie:
It get reason
Agwotulumbe:
I'm watching you
why are you watching me grin

Between, I can't find chocho54 zonefree Malory Fahdiga penguin2 triuthisunique1 any longer.

Where art thou people grin

163 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by youngwarlocks: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
No be juju be this?

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Romanoff(f): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Obidience 2023.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by doviqosu: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
shocked

I need help i started an NGO in 2014 and i have been the soul sponsor and the responsibility is getting bigger than what i can do alone,

The name of the organization:
Ani's Child Rights and development foundation

we advocate for child Rights and other forms of human rights abuses

Our aims and objectives:
Eradicating society decays and Preparing the future before hand

Programs:
Seminars
Empowerments of different kind
Scholarships

help please what we have now is passion but our ability is limited

We need sponsorship, partnership and mentorship.

Port Harcourt Nigeria
Please check my profile for contact

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
It get reason
e pain am tongue
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by GoshenNLA(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Star Boy la fe
Star Boy lo win

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by candidbabe(f): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
shocked
Who cursed Nigeria?
God why?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Pristine664: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos what do you think?? cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by midehi2(f): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by tolue42(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
My brothers from the rising stars lipsrsealed please come oooo, this Tinubu don nack us something oooooo, hope this week never spoil like this

PrinceofAbakiliki, I want to learn politics from you ooooo, i.e how to win an election with hatred and bitterness...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by DMerciful(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
More or less Tinubu show.

APC is not for Igbos!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Afamsi: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
He cant be Nigeria's president... He should learn from Abiola's example

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by moscow007: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
THE LAST CONVENTION

Rejoice for the coast is clear for Obi Presidency

All their evil plans ends here, right on this ground, no sane human being will ever trust Nations and Daily trust newspapers again...never!
You cannot fool all the people all the time, their propaganda have been decrypted.

APC will never rule dis country again!...the last hope just died with the relegation of Osibanjo, now Obi can cruise to victory before 2pm on election day!

Peter Obi Presidency assured and sealed !

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Beverlyjean(f): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbo people will remain the only truthful and straightforward people in Nigeria.... the only tribe that stand by the truly best available.... if Tinubu were igbo , igbo people will 100% reject him cos they will never accept mediocrity or sentimental votes... Igbo people are standing behind Obi , even if people like corrupt okorocha and his likes come thru , we will stand by the best... how can u take a Tinubu over Osibanjo and u say u are sophisticated....this will never happen in Igbo land , even if u offer them all the billions... look at what they did to Andy Uba , that tried all he could against soludo... but I bet if it were yoruba , they will take Uba over soludo ... Igbos are supporting osibanjo , but these south westerners that contributed to the disaster of a person like Buhari are at it again... only Tinubu and Buhari read a prepared speech last night.... he has not entered but health signs and dementia is already showing.... well, thank goodness there is still PDP and labour party...

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by emmanuelbrown26: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Well, time for handkerchief sellers to mak money

North are simply d elders of Nigerian politics. Imagine d high hope they are giving d whole contestants. I know that they hv done their own primary before d general primary election.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.