Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech (921 Views)

Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Hands Over Apc Lagos To Aregbesola, Focuses On Ambition / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by Deltawarri(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably as He Read Speech, This video has gone viral and Nigerians are asking questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3nPcqkH83M

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CehXlH8jeuj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeiEudAjIKY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by awoniyi1236(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2022
grin
I’m speechless, imagine Biden will be better by far

Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by Angel55555(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Haters......get a grip on yourself
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by Never4getU: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Noted!

Was he able to conveyed his speeches?

You guys said Buhari was dead yet we saw a Buhari that was very agile and looking so smart than his real age, if that was a true position of what we saw yesterday then Tinubu will be better taking Nigeria forward.
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by Gbest90(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Cc: Donshegxy10

I have no problem with Asiwaju asides his age.

Do you want a leader who would probably sepnd have his tenure travelling for treatment? undecided

Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by Samunique(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Never4getU:
Noted!

You guys said Buhari was dead yet we saw a Buhari that was very agile and looking so smart than his real age, if that was a true position of what we saw yesterday then Tinubu will be better taking Nigeria forward.

Instead of one normadic Fulani herdsman to rule this country Tinubu should have it.

It's only the enemies of Nigeria and hate -filled-easterners that will want another Fulani man to rule Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by Mascot57: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Even his whole body system is against him.. Comrade just come and face your health
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by jieta: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Never4getU:
Noted!

You're a big fool a compound fool, infact you're an idiot. How did i even come to this country, why I'm i sharing same country with foolish and stupid people like this.
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by Never4getU: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2022
My point exactly!

You are a typical example of your fore-fathers who never failed to prove their true self in public spaces. You vindicated my view of you in less than 2mins...awesome !

You guys won't taste the leadership of this country in another decades to come cos i'm damn sure nobody will take you serious enough to cede Nigerian presidency to you.

jieta:
You're a big fool a compound fool, infact you're an idiot. How did i even come to this country, why I'm i sharing same country with foolish and stupid people like this.
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by jieta: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Never4getU:
My point exactly!

You are a typical example of your fore-fathers who never failed to prove their true self in public spaces. You vindicated my view of you in less than 2mins...awesome !

You guys won't taste the leadership of this country in another decades to come cos i'm damn sure nobody will take you serious enough to cede Nigerian presidency to you.

You can curse the entire igbos for all i care that's non of my business. I'm not Igbo Fool.
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by Dialpad: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2022
You can wail from now till .... he will be the next president of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by Never4getU: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Such a low!!

jieta:
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by ronalmagic10(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
Re: Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech by observanc1: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dialpad:
You can wail from now till .... he will be the next president of Nigeria

u are a joker

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Win No Matter Whar / Osun State Governor-elect, Adeleke, Took To Dancing As He Went On A Fitness Walk / Some Undisputable Truths About The New Electoral Law 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.