Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving (17321 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by ujoatu(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
STATEMENT OF APPRECIATION AND THANKSGIVING.

1. Good morning compatriots.

2. I am issuing this statement after a careful review of our campaign for the presidential ticket of the APC.

3. First, I thank our Almighty God, creator and giver of all things, for the gift of everything we are or have. I then will thank all of the many persons, those a far and those around, who through personal services, prayers, texts, advise, financial gifts, donations, and numerous other means, encouraged me.
3. I thank my Family, who have endured my incessant derision of their preference for a less public and risky, lifestyle.

4. I thank all my friends, well wishers and even those who may not wish us all that well, but have played their parts in the National discuss.

5. I would urge that no one should be despondent or disappointed. My approach to the Nigeria presidency, is hinged on being able to present a progressive vision of an inclusive, united and focused brand of energy to transform Nigeria into a wholesome economic power house, whose citizens will be better secured to live more fulfillingly.
5. I choose to take the tedious path of following the law, meeting requirements and staying disciplined, in other to sell a paradigm of same.

6. I appreciate all the sacrifices of time, resources and emotions that have been invested by so many persons, young and old, near and afar in this tedious path.

7. I and almost all other aspirants agreed to a consensus approach to the selection of our candidate, to effectively maintain the outlook of a progressive family ,away from an all for money by highest bidder image, which had already been assigned to another political party.

8. I and other aspirants now of the south east, wrote the leadership of our party to appreciate the commitment to move the presidential ticket to the south, and requested a further deepening to the southeast to reflect our primary reason for seeking the office, which remains, "to build a more united and inclusive secured and prosperous nation." This much has been captured in the communique south east aspirants issued on 22nd May, the speeches of Mr. President at his meetings with APC Governors, that of aspirants and of stakeholders.

9. Following the failure of all these entreaties, it became clear that the convention was headed away from these lofty ideals I subscribe to and will still pursue. I therefore declined to attend.

10. These ideals reflected in what some of the south east aspirants who choose to attend referred to in their pleas for Justice, or need to constitutionally require it, in the face of the absence of conscience. Even their elderly wailing on national television could not move a vote, if I had shouted same in a more youthfull voice, it may have become inciteful in face of our current security difficulties in the southeast and may thus spite our efforts. Better to stay out.

11. I am committed to pursuing the ideals of a more united, inclusively secured prosperous nation for us all, lending to our dear country, its citizens and those who may be positioned to use it, the experiences acquired, lessons learnt and the various matrix that I may bring to bear.

12. I am gratefull for the opportunity to engage all strata of our society, all cadres of of leadership both in our party and our country. I appreciate the luxury of your various audience, in sharing this message.

Thank you all , so very much.

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba 08.06.22

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by sukkot: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin thats incredible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
VERY GREAT SPEECH from a contestant.

For all of us that supported our amiable STARBOY Prof Yemi Osinbajo from the beginning to almost the end in a couple of hours.

Congratulations, ASIWAJU TINUBU,
The JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

In any contest, there must be a winner.
However,
WE are very proud of our choice of support in the person of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

We have no iota of regret over our support for him.
It was a privilege to play a pivotal role for him during the process.
And for all our fans and supporters and other volunteers who worked assiduously, day and night on the PYO project,
God bless you all.
We are so proud of all of you.

As we often say, God rules in the affairs of men and He has a purpose for what just happened.
Understandably, many of you are dispirited and downcast but do not let your heart be troubled.
There must be a reason God allowed this.
It may not be manifest to us now but later as He is all knowing.
We are unfazed, unbowed and proud of PYO.

Our friends and supporters, abeg, make una shake it off.
No be say person die, Life goes on. No yawa,

Omenka, SimplyLeo , LeoDeKing, OmenkaLives,
We cannot wait to have you guys back (we know what happened),
The other patriots kept the forth in your noticeable absence.
A better Nigeria is all we all want and that is what we will get in our lifetimes no matter what the enemies of the country say or do.

We Moveeeeee......... to the CITY !
It will be OFFICIAL in a matter of hours.
If dose cannibals and boko haram supporters no dey dem lane jejely,
Dem go hear wheeennnnn, dem go collectii........ cool, trust dem MANNA

This is only the end of part one,
Na part two we go take kill dem.
Singing "part two lati pawon" grin cheesy wink
Open and close like a Laptop ooo

We moveeeee...........

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Bethh: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
You should've known that zoning would be almost impossible with political juggernauts like Tinubu vying for the ticket.

Naive to assume that 'senior men' will be sidestepped for the interests of a relatively new face in the game.

Nigerian politics is shady af

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by baike: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is he the winner of the APC Primary
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
He know he can't win from day one.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by awoniyi1236(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by neoclassical: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
You did well. It is obvious we are not ready to develop this nation.
Same people who are complaining about Buhari's bad economic policies, incapacitation and ineptitude are foisting another old man on Nigerians. Tomorrow same people will start attempting suicide at Third Mainland bridge.
The truth is, no one likes this country. Only Parasites who are feeding fat on the defective system are claiming to be patriotic.
No one likes Nigeria. Nigerians only like the Manna from Nigeria.
If we don't build strong institutions, where rule of law, constitutionalism, total separation of powers and checks and balances can be entrenched, nothing will change for better even in centuries to come.

7 Likes

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by adioolayi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ogbonaya Onu...a hero..

You chicken out..

Go rest jare

Modified: What stops all SouthEast aspirants to step down for Onu and put up a show..even if they will lose They were divided and yet trying to appear they want the ticket.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by PrinceofAnambra: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Loser. We igbos are the cause of our own political woes and misfortunes in Nigeria. I'm busy making money now but when I have enough free time, I will write a political exposé detailing how the true intentions of my tribe against the SW and SS is in the political stratosphere.

I don't give a flying fůck if it makes me an outcast among my people. This will be my 28 years and counting that I have not stepped foot in Alaigbo and I don't intend to do so any time soon. But the truth must be told, I hate hypocrisy with passion.

I have never seen a tribe so filled with envy and hate before like this, we are too clannish, every outsider is an enemy and worst part is we don't even love ourselves deep. All this fake show for Obi is superficial.

If the greatest of the greats, the Great Ikemba when he contested for presidency, how many votes did Odumegwu Ojukwu get from the SE, tell me? Who the hell then is Obi? He is Obi-diently heading towards political Obi of his presidential ambition.

Tinubu is going to win the 2023 elections, and I will be updating with posts of how that is going to happen. If you like quote me with any nonsense, I'm a proud Anambra Igbo #Cityboy, confidence is coursing through my veins, I no send una papa undecided

Look at the idiot below that was rushing to congratulate Lawan like the loyal Fulani slave he is, someone should check his BP please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by dynicks(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thumbs up...
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Unperturbed2022: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
The person above me wanted to type 'D**k.
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
VERY GREAT SPEECH from a contestant.

For all of us that supported our amiable STARBOY Prof Yemi Osinbajo from the beginning to almost the end in a couple of hours.

The below is for you guys.

We have always love you.
And we will ALWAYS LOVE you PROF.
We are still waiting till the end result our Darling STARBOY.

Let's wait for the FINAL OFFFICIAL RESULT,
And we moveeeeeee, Big Moveeeeee..

After the FINAL results is announced ehn,
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition go hear wheeennnnnn.
CITY BOY looming.
SAI JAGABAN OF AFRICA loading till February 2023.

Watch and see.
To all the patriots for JAGABAN,
Congratulations patriots, a better Nigeria is all we want.

We are getting back into the same ship.
As we have been saying for almost a year now,
We have 2 top stickers in our team, and anyone that is on the field will defeat any team that 'terisi'.

This better Nigeria ehn, we must get am, whether the enemies like it or not.
Win-win Situation for Nigeria.

Let's wait for the FINAL OFFFICIAL RESULT,
And we moveeeeeee, Big Moveeeeee..

Addendum:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
Concentrate on your obituary and Atiku,
Leave us with whoever we believe in,
If not, una go collect cool

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by KmniAutos(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bitcoin deals tap in .... Facebook, Instagram for sale , tap in.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by TheFacelessMan: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Coward! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by AK481(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Only young fools will vote for tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by lurvy: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022

Eiyaah.... Sorry.. It's the more you look.. The less you see..
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Razy75g: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
post=113598540:
Reading
rubbish
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by timefarm(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
post=113598540:
Reading
Pyo and Zulum how far...
A totally irrelevant person thinking himself to be anything as if you will decide the election...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by dplordx(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
All mouth and nothing more… typical IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Dorwadora(f): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
The proverbial butterfly feeling like a bird.

You think Mr Onu wailing at the convention would changed anything.

No be today una start to wail so it's nothing new to us.

So rest abeg sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by themes009(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Eriggs: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
timefarm:

Pyo and Zulum how far...
A totally irrelevant person thinking himself to be anything as if you will decide the election...
Supporter of a thief, criminal and pandora,
U better start campaigning for your Atiku and Obituary jejely, and leave sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians to support JAGABAN, Your next president for the next 8 years Insha Allah.

With all una hatred, campaign of hatred and bitterness, Jagaban still came out tops.
Shame on you. grin
Instead of you to hide yr face in shame, you are lamenting and commenting while wailing.

You wailed for 8 years, another round of 8 years wailing loading.
If you subtract 16 years of wailing from your 24 years now, how many go remain?
Better find something better to do with your life, na them dey go sooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UP JAGABAN

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by money121(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Seen
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Gifty60(f): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
cool Wow!! Is just as if Nigeria is a playing ground for all this politicians.

We have affordable mobile data.check prices below

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Zejie: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Go home and support Peter Obi. Igbos need to speak with one voice and bodly in the numbers they churn out for PeterObi in this election. I can tell you when that happens southeast will become a political force to reckon with.
ujoatu:
STATEMENT OF APPRECIATION AND THANKSGIVING.

1. Good morning compatriots.

2. I am issuing this statement after a careful review of our campaign for the presidential ticket of the APC.

3. First, I thank our Almighty God, creator and giver of all things, for the gift of everything we are or have. I then will thank all of the many persons, those a far and those around, who through personal services, prayers, texts, advise, financial gifts, donations, and numerous other means, encouraged me.
3. I thank my Family, who have endured my incessant derision of their preference for a less public and risky, lifestyle.

4. I thank all my friends, well wishers and even those who may not wish us all that well, but have played their parts in the National discuss.

5. I would urge that no one should be despondent or disappointed. My approach to the Nigeria presidency, is hinged on being able to present a progressive vision of an inclusive, united and focused brand of energy to transform Nigeria into a wholesome economic power house, whose citizens will be better secured to live more fulfillingly.
5. I choose to take the tedious path of following the law, meeting requirements and staying disciplined, in other to sell a paradigm of same.

6. I appreciate all the sacrifices of time, resources and emotions that have been invested by so many persons, young and old, near and afar in this tedious path.

7. I and almost all other aspirants agreed to a consensus approach to the selection of our candidate, to effectively maintain the outlook of a progressive family ,away from an all for money by highest bidder image, which had already been assigned to another political party.

8. I and other aspirants now of the south east, wrote the leadership of our party to appreciate the commitment to move the presidential ticket to the south, and requested a further deepening to the southeast to reflect our primary reason for seeking the office, which remains, "to build a more united and inclusive secured and prosperous nation." This much has been captured in the communique south east aspirants issued on 22nd May, the speeches of Mr. President at his meetings with APC Governors, that of aspirants and of stakeholders.

9. Following the failure of all these entreaties, it became clear that the convention was headed away from these lofty ideals I subscribe to and will still pursue. I therefore declined to attend.

10. These ideals reflected in what some of the south east aspirants who choose to attend referred to in their pleas for Justice, or need to constitutionally require it, in the face of the absence of conscience. Even their elderly wailing on national television could not move a vote, if I had shouted same in a more youthfull voice, it may have become inciteful in face of our current security difficulties in the southeast and may thus spite our efforts. Better to stay out.

11. I am committed to pursuing the ideals of a more united, inclusively secured prosperous nation for us all, lending to our dear country, its citizens and those who may be positioned to use it, the experiences acquired, lessons learnt and the various matrix that I may bring to bear.

12. I am gratefull for the opportunity to engage all strata of our society, all cadres of of leadership both in our party and our country. I appreciate the luxury of your various audience, in sharing this message.

Thank you all , so very much.

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba 08.06.22

1 Like

Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by okomile(f): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Try again soon
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ok. Noted.
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Dpleaser: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nice move
Re: Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving by Mindlog: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
De Emeka, never stood a chance and should redirect his effort towards senatorial or gubernatorial position. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun: Salaries Of Senators, Reps Not Enough To Handle Their Expectations / Buhari @ 74... Drop Your Wishes / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Baroness Scotlan, Commonwealth Secretary General,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.