Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu (413 Views)

Covid-19 Discharge Cases: Haters Of Nigeria Not Happy / Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by Digbick: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nairaland, one of the best forum
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by Jashub: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu's will be worse . Now I know you'll spew rubbish because of sentiment and stupidity, but that's expected from a low life
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by abuwidad(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
May God grant him good health
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by Digbick: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jashub:
Tinubu's will be worse . Now I know you'll spew rubbish because of sentiment and stupidity, but that's expected from a low life
A no dey fight u, please carry your frustration go another place. tongue tongue tongue wink.
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by texannaija: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Digbick:
Sorry, I can't upload a video but you have a screenshot down below where late former gov. of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, said and I quote " if you are looking for a man that is intelligent bookwise and politically" , his name is "Asiwaju Jagaban".
Please save me the bull crap of bribery every politician rubs hand, its obvious but play your game wisely, I pray he get elected as the President of this nation, his time will definitely be better than Pres. buhari's own( damn Buhari's time was a disaster needing some cleansing ).

Keep dreaming. Na the same thing dem talk when Buhari enter!!.
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by okeysoninv: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
the usu will be disgrace come next year general election.

(1) (Reply)

Imeh Bishop AKA Okoh Throws His Weight Behind Peter Obi As He Knocks Sowore For / Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? / Do Nigerians Like Thieves Or Are The Thieves Stronger Than The Masses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.