Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Vice President - The Best Candidates. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President - The Best Candidates. (2373 Views)

Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku
From SE - Charles Soludo
From SW - Akinwunmi Ambode
From SS - Emmanuel Uduaghan

Tinubu
From NE - Babachir Lawan
From NC - James Faleke
From NW - No prominent christian in the zone
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by Nyamuriflathead: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Babagana zulum for VP
Ipob terrorists can cry me the equivalent of 2million ipob wasted blood grin

4 Likes

Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by godofuck231: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Atiku
From SE - Charles Soludo

Tinubu
From NE - Babachir Lawan
From NC - James Faleke

If you no remove uduaghan name from there ill use hot water swear for you , I de inside snow but trust me ill find firewood boil the water

That spineless earthworm, that couldn't help his people, ugly earthworm

8 Likes

Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by helinues: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by LegendHero(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Brother Tinubu ti gbegba oroke oooo.

There is only two things Tinubu can do now:
1. Pick a Muslim Northerner like Zulum/El RUfai as vice and damn the consequences

2. Pick Yakubu Dogara. He has been with Tinubu all through this campaign. He follows him everywhere, so I won't be surprised if he picks him.

Let me tell you now, Tinubu is our next president. A man that can extract the Northern governors from Buhari grasp will surely use those governors to win election at the polls whether Muslim-Muslim or Muslim-Christian.

SW will vote him with 80%. Go and feel the Yoruba people pulse currently, they are massively canvassing for Tinubu.

Forget about the influencers on Twitter & Instagram, those are bots and clout chasers. ariwo oja lasan ni.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
Babagana zulum for VP
Ipob terrorists can cry me the equivalent of 2million ipob wasted blood grin

That will result in muslim/muslim.

Christians were massacred in Owo just few days ago. Have some sensibilities around diversity in Nigeria.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by Nyamuriflathead: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Christians were massacred in Owo just few days ago. Have some sensibilities around diversity in Nigeria.

BAT is a traditionalist with a Christian wife and children. If u think otherwise vote your Christian candidate

3 Likes

Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
godofuck231:

If you no remove uduaghan name from there ill use hor water swear for you , I de inside snow but trust me ill find firewood boil the water

That spineless earthworm, that couldn't help his people, ugly earthworm

grin grin grin grin
I don do dobale quick quick. Na beg i dey beg you my brother, have mercy.

Ok, put Ibori name nau. grin
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by godofuck231: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin grin
I don do dobale quick quick. Na beg i dey beg you my brother, have mercy.

Ok, put Ibori name nau. grin
you get luck , no try that stunt again , I de warn you , in short make the apc members in delta state said they wouldn't be missing him while he left, sad useless man .

1 Like

Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

BAT is a traditionalist with a Christian wife and children. If u think otherwise vote your Christian candidate

Do not bring his household into public domain or you will open can of worms.

Focus on his public campaign and leave all Tinubu household matters out....unless you want public to make his wife and children topic for discussion.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
godofuck231:
you get luck , no try that stunt again , I de warn you , in short make the apc members in delta state said they wouldn't be missing him while he left, sad useless man .

grin grin grin
Wetin Uduaghan do una? Ibori do worse sef.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by mach7(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu is running with Either Boss Mustapha or Yakubu Dogara.

Northwest is going to APC, so the battleplan will be to whittle down Atiku's base in North East.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by motta(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Atiku
From SE - Charles Soludo

Tinubu
From NE - Babachir Lawan
From NC - James Faleke
your best candidate you mean
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by ChiefS(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu is likely to pick Yakubu Dogara if he wants a nothern Christian.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by hayzed19(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
what of Dogara and Boss Mustapha as they are both christain
MetaPhysical:
Atiku
From SE - Charles Soludo

Tinubu
From NE - Babachir Lawan
From NC - James Faleke
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Brother Tinubu ti gbegba oroke oooo.

There is only two things Tinubu can do now:
1. Pick a Muslim Northerner like Zulum/El RUfai as vice and damn the consequences

2. Pick Yakubu Dogara. He has been with Tinubu all through this campaign. He follows him everywhere, so I won't be surprised if he picks him.

Let me tell you now, Tinubu is our next president. A man that can extract the Northern governors from Buhari grasp will surely use those governors to win election at the polls whether Muslim-Muslim or Muslim-Christian.

SW will vote him with 80%. Go and feel the Yoruba people pulse currently, they are massively canvassing for Tinubu.

Forget about the influencers on Twitter & Instagram, those are bots and clout chasers. ariwo oja lasan ni.

Legendhero,
Let me first congratulate you and your fellow Tinubu supporters. Una do well for am. Good job!

Yoruba must abstain from 2023 election. We cannot ask for Yoruba Nation when the country is hot on us but reattach when opportunity is on our side. We need to have resolve and maintain a steady vision on where our future direction should take us. To me and many like myself, our future rests in self-rule.

Of course there will be dissenters among us, who when Tinubu, a Yoruba finish his term, and the heat returns they will also return and embrace the Yoruba Nation ideal.

It happened in 1998, it happened in 2014, it happened in 2021. It has become a predictive pattern.

May God spare lives to witness future events on the subject of nationhood.

Again, congrats to you and Tinubu followers on your victory.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
hayzed19:
what of Dogara and Boss Mustapha as they are both christain

Good point!
Dogara is a recent Tinubu convert. Remember when Saraki headed 8th Senate, Dogara was Speaker and anti-Tinubu. Infact, Gbajabiamila was slated for Speakership in 8th NASS but the Saraki coup, perpetrated through Dogara in House of Reps made it impossible. Dogara is PDP implant.

Boss Mustapha was replacement after Babachir was sacked.

Babachir was one of the originals and loyalists in 2014 when APC was founded. He has remained a pro-Tinubu from day one.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

grin
Cat get your tongue?

Oya speak ya mind.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
motta:
your best candidate you mean

Its just my input. Submit your proposal
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by helinues: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

grin
Cat get your tongue?

Oya speak ya mind.

I have speaking my mind now. Mtcheeew

Consideration of the outcomes have been well prepared for. We bounce
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by LegendHero(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Legendhero,
Let me first congratulate you and your fellow Tinubu supporters. Una do well for am. Good job!

Yoruba must abstain from 2023 election. We cannot ask for Yoruba Nation when the country is hot on us but reattach when opportunity is on our side. We need to have resolve and maintain a steady vision on where our future direction should take us. To me and many like myself, our future rests in self-rule.

Of course there will be dissenters among us, who when Tinubu, a Yoruba finish his term, and the heat returns they will also return and embrace the Yoruba Nation ideal.

It happened in 1998, it happened in 2014, it happened in 2021. It has become a predictive pattern.

May God spare lives to witness future events on the subject of nationhood.

Again, congrats to you and Tinubu followers on your victory.

Thank you for the congratulations. I also support Yoruba nation. But while we are waiting for it, we will still live and strategize for the present.

Bi a ba n'wa owo lo ta pade iyi lona, that is still good.

IF Tinubu win in 2023, all he needs to do to instill confidence is to restructure this country. First we need that state police to pass, that is the starting point. I have seen some of his manifesto, I am waiting him to release the official one and we will take it from there.

If my believe in him before is 80%, now I give him 100% loyalty. I believe he will shake the structure of this nation (you know what I mean), and believe he will make a great president for ALL.

Lastly, the Northern governors surprise me and make a fool of the history we know. I salute them for threading a different path and I also salute the Yorubas in APC for not repeating the mistakes of our past political leaders.

TO Muhammadu Buhari, I do not know his heart, but I thank him for allowing fair primaries, even Asiwaju himself said that Buhari have made him a better man in his victory speech.

24 Likes

Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by seunmsg(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Atiku
From SE - Charles Soludo

Tinubu
From NE - Babachir Lawan
From NC - James Faleke

Baba, you joke too much these days I swear grin grin grin
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
mach7:
Tinubu is running with Either Boss Mustapha or Yakubu Dogara.

Northwest is going to APC, so the battleplan will be to whittle down Atiku's base in North East.

Leave Dogara out. He will not make it.
I dont believe Tinubu will bring in any nPDP or defectors. Trust me.

Look what Abdullahi Adamu is trying to do to him. Adamu is a PDP defector.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by hayzed19(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
yes you are right.
But my mind keeps ringing Dogara or Boss Mustapha
MetaPhysical:

Good point!
Dogara is a recent Tinubu convert. Remember when Saraki headed 8th Senate, Dogara was Speaker and anti-Tinubu. Infact, Gbajabiamila was slated for Speakership in 8th NASS but the Saraki coup, perpetrated through Dogara in House of Reps made it impossible. Dogara is PDP implant.

Boss Mustapha was replacement after Babachir was sacked.

Babachir was one of the originals and loyalists in 2014 when APC was founded. He has remained a pro-Tinubu from day one.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Baba, you joke too much these days I swear grin grin grin

Let me get your proposal abeg. Who you want for these flag bearers?

If you look well you will see I paired them with their opposites.

Atiku is a thief, Soludo is not.

Tinubu is egomaniac, Babachir is reserved.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by mach7(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Leave Dogara out. He will not make it.
I dont believe Tinubu will bring in any nPDP or defectors. Trust me.

Look what Abdullahi Adamu is trying to do to him. Adamu is a PDP defector.
You have a point, but I think Dogara might nick it. Though his loyalty will still be tested further.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by DeLaRue: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

In Owo, Tinubu will get at least 70% of the votes.

People in the SW don't conflate 'moslems' in the SW with terrorist herders. The two have nothing in common. SW is completely different from SE in this regard. Tinubu has never canvassed extreme religious views...well, not to my knowledge.

Tinubu can choose a Moslem vice and still get 65% of SW votes. The only reason he may not get more than that is because there are still pockets of PDP strongholds in many SW states.

If Tinubu wants to win, he must choose a Northern Moslem of Hausa/Fulani stock.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
hayzed19:
yes you are right.
But my mind keeps ringing Dogara or Boss Mustapha

Maybe Boss Mustapha if we add Aisha Buhari influence on Tinubu, but strike out Dogara, he will not make it.

Tinubu use people to achieve goals. Tinubu used Dogara to appeal to the Bauchi base and to spread his footprint in the NE zone. He has achieved that, Dogara is disposable.

Many of you do not understand Tinubu and his political intrigues. I keep saying this, many Nigerians underestimate this man.

If his victory at primary is ratified by INEC Atiku will not be at ease.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by DeLaRue: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
mach7:
You have a point, but I think Dogara might nick it. Though his loyalty will still be tested further.

If Tinubu picks a Northern Christian, he will suffer a huge defeat. He has to do Moslem Moslem. It won't be a problem with voters in the SW, and many parts of the SS.

He will perform poorly in the SE, even if he chooses a Christian vice.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by DeLaRue: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Maybe Boss Mustapha if we add Aisha Buhari influence on Tinubu...

Aisha Buhari's influence on Tinubu? What influence. The same Aisha whose husband did everything to stop Tinubu, probably with Aisha's support.

Buhari family's influence on Tinubu ended once he was declared winner this afternoon.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by 00FFT00(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

So Tinubu na jazzman?.
I knew it
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by SHINJA: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
DeLaRue:

In Owo, Tinubu will get at least 70% of the votes.

People in the SW don't conflate 'moslems' in the SW with terrorist herders. The two have nothing in common. SW is completely different from SE in this regard. Tinubu has never canvassed extreme religious views...well, not to my knowledge.

Tinubu can choose a Moslem vice and still get 65% of SW votes. The only reason he may not get more than that is because there are still pockets of PDP strongholds in many SW states.

If Tinubu wants to win, he must choose a Northern Moslem of Hausa/Fulani stock.

E go shock Una soon..

You guys think Yoruba Christians will vote tinubu...
Lols

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Issued Quit Notice / Yorubas Need To Rally Around Tinubu Now / The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.