Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket (966 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by MckenzieSkyBlog: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been announced the winner of the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential primary elections.

The former governor of Lagos garnered half of the total votes to beat his major opponents, the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, and the former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi to the APC presidential ticket for the forthcoming elections scheduled for 2023.

About 2,322 delegates from across the country had stormed the Eagles Square to elect the flag bearer of the party ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Recall that about seven aspirants including the Governor of Ekiti State, who doubles as Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum, Kayode Fayemi stepped down for...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Xscape1993(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mark it today that the founder of agberos in Nigeria will never smell that seat of Power no matter what happens.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by ghettokid1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
we re thirsty and APC is offering us poison to drink, Tinubu is a poison
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by ghettokid1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Mark it today that the founder of agberos in Nigeria will never smell that seat of Power no matter what happens.
God loves Naija he will not let calamity to befall us, Tinubu is a calamity

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Urheadmaster(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Audio winning
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Jubal01: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
This will be the biggest win of his career. Buhari is not foolish to hand over to someone that openly challenged(sic) him. Sumbody should pls remind me about this my statement next year 29th May.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by kowriesng(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
I has 500+ votes
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom

There are kings and there are KINGS
There are politicians and there are POLITICIANS
KING is greater than king
And POLITICIAN is greater than politician
It is not turning into a leopard that is hard, it is getting the spots of a leopard.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long to govern Nigeria in good health and wisdom.
#JAGABANISM in the air
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by SHINJA: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria...

Just watch and see...

God bless southsouth and southwest...

Is the turn of Christians to rule this time !!
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by abobote: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Well deserved
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by GardenOfGod(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Like for
Peter Obi Share for
Atiku
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Natural441(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Abeg dey still dey count am now
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Officialgarri: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Emi lokan Tinubu
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Deborah98(f): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
Copy and paste. Is this all you have /can say. Go get a life. You've been crying on every thread looking for notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Kdon2: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
ghettokid1:
God loves Naija he will not let calamity to befall us, Tinubu is a calamity

You mean the same God that allowed calamity to befall people worshipping him in Ondo! Keep deceiving yourself o grin
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by LeoDeKing: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
grin
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom

There are kings and there are KINGS
There are politicians and there are POLITICIANS
KING is greater than king
And POLITICIAN is greater than politician
It is not turning into a leopard that is hard, it is getting the spots of a leopard.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long to govern Nigeria in good health and wisdom.
#JAGABANISM in the air
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Welcome back comrade, it's been a while grin
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by LeoDeKing: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Welcome back comrade, it's been a while grin
If you notice very well, several monikers that always occupy front page busy insulting Asiwaju have disappeared.

They have been telling us how Buhari has anointed Ameachi and how the cabals preferred Ahmed Lawal.

One of the mods banned me for no offence, maybe so I won't stop Ogbonnaya Onu or Ken Nnamani from winning the primaries.  grin

Abi who dem don ban for cancelling of posts in this forum? Under which rule?  grin

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If you notice very well, several monikers that always occupy front page busy insulting Asiwaju have disappeared.

They have been telling us how Buhari has anointed Ameachi and how the cabals preferred Ahmed Lawal.

One of the mods banned me for no offence, maybe so I won't stop Ogbonnaya Onu or Ken Nnamani from winning the primaries.  grin

Abi who dem don ban for cancelling of posts in this forum? Under which rule?  grin

Them Sama me almost one year ban too, me I no send. grin

Ogbonnaya no see shishi vote sef
Nairaland too get cruise ahbeg

Those monikers will soon resurface, they're licking the wounds from their defeat first...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Rare Picture Of Tinubu And His Urchin / Breaking News!!!----NNPP And Labour Party Merger Talks Still Ongoing. / Video: Peter Obi Get A Rapturous Welcome At The NBA Annual Conference In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.