Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Wanted! Web Developers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wanted! Web Developers (843 Views)

Wanted! Web Developers / Wanted: Web Developer/content Executive / Become Most Wanted Web Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted! Web Developers by KoikiM: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2011
Are you a WEB DEVELOPER?

Are you versatile in Php, Mysql, and some other web developing packages?

Are you ready to work as a Freelance?

Send your C.V. to careers@dawnsystems.org
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by DualCore1: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2011
Slow down with the questions. smiley

First deal with this question: Are you ready to pay for the services of a freelance programmer?
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by binkabir(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2011
Dual Core:

Slow down with the questions. smiley

First deal with this question: Are you ready to pay for the services of a freelance programmer?

what do you intend to do if we apply permanent us or freelancing  wink wink
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
@DUALCORE: and what is the cost of freelancing. you could strike a deal if you email phabng@gmail.com
@BINBAKIR: what do you really want? you can also email the above.
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by DualCore1: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
barbara83:

@DUALCORE: and what is the cost of freelancing. you could strike a deal if you email phabng@gmail.com

I am talking from a general point of view not as a freelancer needing deals. In my experience (Nigerian) clients never know what they want exactly and how to pay for it (when they've been helped to figure out what they want).  http://clientsfromhell.net/

As for the cost of freelancing, its never fixed and it depends on the job. You should be ready to pay a freelance by the hour or per project and for the latter you should be talking in $x,Bleep to $Bleep,Bleep as budget. You should be ready to pay a freelancer not just for the job but for time spent on physical meetings in prep for a project (physical meetings are almost always a waste of time and could in almost all cases have been handled via email or phone). The good ones don't come in cheap flavors.
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2011
Well said, dualcore.
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
Dual Core:

I am talking from a general point of view not as a freelancer needing deals. In my experience (Nigerian) clients never know what they want exactly and how to pay for it (when they've been helped to figure out what they want).  http://clientsfromhell.net/

As for the cost of freelancing, its never fixed and it depends on the job. You should be ready to pay a freelance by the hour or per project and for the latter you should be talking in $x,Bleep to $Bleep,Bleep as budget. You should be ready to pay a freelancer not just for the job but for time spent on physical meetings in prep for a project (physical meetings are almost always a waste of time and could in almost all cases have been handled via email or phone). The good ones don't come in cheap flavors.
That is precisely the reason why i never take all these their posts seriously to start with. . . .my bad
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by bhsadmin: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2011
at poster pls state ur project. clearly enough, don't joke with web developers here. Oh
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2011
Dual Core:

I am talking from a general point of view not as a freelancer needing deals. In my experience (Nigerian) clients never know what they want exactly and how to pay for it (when they've been helped to figure out what they want). http://clientsfromhell.net/

Very well said @DUALCORE. We could still talk about working together , or just work together if you are up to the billing.
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by DualCore1: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2011
Yes we could but I do not know where you are coming from. . . from a client's perspective or from a fellow developer's perspective.
You can mail me details: sawyerrken at gmail dot com. My present work load (if no new jobs are accepted) should take me about 3-4 weeks to clear.
Re: Wanted! Web Developers by avosoft: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hello,

Am a developer and designer check my latest jobs, some here on nairaland

http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php

call +2348037058471

Most of my works are out sourced, so if you need more examples, i will provide screen-shots

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting / Is Post Utme Cancelled In 2012? / Become Employable Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.