Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,477 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu (22182 Views)

President Biden Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His Swearing-In / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by newdawnlive: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
shame on u Kalu and IPOB miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Mooh247: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tomek09:

Stop talking rubbish. Which children did Tinubu raise for OUK

Do you know OUKs story more than himself that said it at the floors of the senate during confirmation of Aregbe as minister

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Rayjnr: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Senate president loading......
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by koning: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
OUK is masking his chuckle and glee over Tinubu winning. He is confident he will not win in the general election.

His ambition will cost the APC the presidency come 2023 and OUK does not care.

Tinubu will not even sweep the SW votes given the huge number of other Nigerians that live and vote in SW states.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Patriot9: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:
Congratulations to H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa (incoming GCFR)

PDP candidate= NE
INEC Chairman = NE
Buhari = Fulani
Atiku = Fulani
Aisha= Adamawa State
Atiku = Adamawa State

SE&SS 100% PDP (11 states already in the bag for Atiku)

Show me one state in South East and South South that BAT will win
grin grin

#AtikuIsComing
#PDPBackToRulingParty
Song of sorrow. No reasonable Igbo mam would thumbprint for PDp

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by splashbaby(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Natural441:
The guy go be in shame right now
Shame and shock too... Bunch of betrayals. He was one of the first person Tinubu went to meet for support. Igbos always have a special way of making the wrong choice... Imagine they are ALL in LABOUR PARTY right now to take back Nigeria, meanwhile all their votes no reach Kaduna and Katsina state ooo... No single one of dem dey reason.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by tolue42(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

PDP candidate= NE
INEC Chairman = NE
Buhari = Fulani
Atiku = Fulani
Aisha= Adamawa State
Atiku = Adamawa State

grin grin

#AtikuIsComing
#PDPBackToRulingParty

Can't you see how irrelevant south east are? Without your contribution, Tinubu won with over 900 vote.. you still dey breath

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by jagorinho: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

PDP candidate= NE
INEC Chairman = NE
Buhari = Fulani
Atiku = Fulani
Aisha= Adamawa State
Atiku = Adamawa State

grin grin

#AtikuIsComing
#PDPBackToRulingParty
You have shifted ground already, thought you said Tinubu can not win primaries, lol!!! Are you not tired of loosing? Are you destined to support loosers in your life? the hate you and your people gave online has come back to hit you hard and your lamentations just started....bloody looser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Faber(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
tolue42:

Can't you see how irrelevant south east are? Without your contribution, Tinubu won with over 900 vote.. you still dey breath

Nothing concern Igbo with APC.

What we know is PDP and APGA
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Congratulations Tinubu on your hard-bought victory grin

God please give me a victory that will make my enemy have no choice than to rejoice with me

but why am I having the feelings that this dude was planted here to antagonize Tinubu in disguise of promotion because he mention Tinubu name passed his dad first name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Faber(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
jagorinho:

You have shifted ground already, thought you said Tinubu can not win primaries, lol!!! Are you not tired of loosing? Are you destined to support loosers in your life? the hate you and your people gave online has come back to hit you hard and your lamentations just started....bloody looser

#AtikuIsComing
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Faber(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
jagorinho:

#AtikuIsComing
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Opolopoopolonio: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stupid man

I thought you said the North East should get it if the South East can't get it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Faber(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Patriot9:

Song of sorrow. No reasonable Igbo mam would thumbprint for PDp

#AtikuIsComing

Name one state Tinubu will win in South East and South South, am waiting
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by tolue42(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

Nothing concern Igbo with APC.

What we know is PDP and APGA

No labor party again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Faber(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
tolue42:

No labor party again?

Show me where I supported labour party. Am 100% PDP

#AtikuIsComing
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
This shameless Hausa/Fulani slave no get shame at all

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by jagorinho: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
koning:
OUK is masking his chuckle and glee over Tinubu winning. He is confident he will not win in the general election.

His ambition will cost the APC the presidency come 2023 and OUK does not care.

Tinubu will not even sweep the SW votes given the huge number of other Nigerians that live and vote in SW states.
Una no dey tire? It sucks to be you, damn it!! If Tinubu wins presidency , you will still shout " he can't use 2 years, he is sick", nawa o. This childish behavior of people from a certain part of the country is sickening......if u chase person sotey u no catch am, u leave am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Oludayo12345(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thank u ,we don hear u,stupid man eva.chebi na lawan u sey support?shame on u

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Yankiss(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Congratulations Tinubu on your hard-bought victory grin
Hard-bought victory indeed. I am afraid for our Country. With Atiku and Tinubu as the fall guys, hmmm.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:

This people don't have any form of shame, he would support Tinubu, besides he used to be very close with Tinubu, infact Tinubu raised some of his kids at Lagos Government house while he was Governor when Abia was burning

He even said it himself as part of his shameless campaign against Tinubu just to let us know how close he was to Tinubu’s family. That was his own way of showing gratitude. Humans! Fear them!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Ttalk: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

God please give me a victory that will make my enemy have no choice than to rejoice with me

but why am I having the feelings that this dude was planted here to antagonize Tinubu in disguise of promotion because he mention Tinubu name passed his dad first name

He's not planted in anyway, he is a new entrant into politics through a dwindling Emeka Iheadioha, but took the wrong part by hating from the start.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by tolue42(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

Show me where I supported labour party. Am 100% PDP

#AtikuIsComing

Thank you very much, exactly what we want.
Politics is a game of numbers. LP and PDP will devide south east...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Yankee101: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sell out

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Tobijays: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

PDP candidate= NE
INEC Chairman = NE
Buhari = Fulani
Atiku = Fulani
Aisha= Adamawa State
Atiku = Adamawa State

grin grin

#AtikuIsComing
#PDPBackToRulingParty
so you saying Igbo bloc votes is not for Peter Obi
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by koning: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
tolue42:

Who told you it's without the contribution of SE states? He actually won because of the SE votes he bought in dollars. SE delegates do not care about APC, so their votes will surely go to the highest bidder.

If Ogbonnaya Onu got 1 vote, Rochas 0, and Mokelu 0 votes, that means the SE delegates voted for Tinubu after settlement. Most APC chairmen in SE are struggling young men. Don't forget it's 3 delegates from each LGA. Nigerian politics is rotten to the bone.

For example, an APC delegate from Enugu North or Nkanu East and West LGA does not give a rats azz about the APC. He is only interested in who pays him more. $10k is even enough.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu will send u back to kirikiri
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Faber(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
tolue42:

Thank you very much, exactly what we want.
Politics is a game of numbers. LP and PDP will devide south east...

Which Labour Party, Peter Obi will not even get 100k votes

#AtikuIsComing
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Oplomo: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Image123:
Over the bar. My people and miscalculations sha. This one was following Lawan as if he was possessed. Even Lawan no believe himself reach Kalu. When dey get 5% treatment now,they'll start wailing.
You don't cut your nose to spite your face or keep your eggs in a Lawan basket.
Mutiu, of course your ewedu people will lose at the polls next year. 200 million people arw 20000 times bigger than 2,000 delegates. grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by tolue42(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
koning:

Who told you it's without the contribution of SE states? He actually won because of the SE votes he bought in dollars. SE delegates do not care about APC, so their votes will surely go to the highest bidder.

If Ogbonnaya Onu got 1 vote, Rochas 0, and Mokelu 0 votes, that means the SE delegates voted for Tinubu after settlement. Most APC chairmen in SE are struggling young men. Don't forget it's 3 delegates from each LGA. Nigerian politics is rotten to the bone.

For example, an APC delegate from Enugu North or Nkanu East and West LGA does not give a rats azz about the APC. He is only interested in who pays him more. $10k is even enough.

Una don dey change mouth ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Presents New Minimum Wage Demand Above The N56,000 Earlier Proposed / APC Rally: 10 Killed In Katsina / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.