Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku (51861 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Halo22: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
I see Wike running with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Lumig: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I have a feeling Atiku will pick Seyi Makinde as his VP, that would be a brilliant move that will really split Tinubu's chances of a bloc vote in the SW.
You want to aggravate the condition of the South Easterners
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fools
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Jostoman: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
That is their choice
e pain am
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Suspect33:
Has Wike moved on so soon, or is he planning a Judas Iscariot on Atiku grin

One thing you can't take away from that dude is his consistency in PDP ideals. Let see how it pans out because you can't trust Nigerian politicians.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Jostoman: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Bunch of misplaced priorities.

All of them put together can't put Nigeria forward.

They are just riding on Nigerians for their own personal interest tongue
e dey pain you? cheesy
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by dochenaj: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I have a feeling Atiku will pick Seyi Makinde as his VP, that would be a brilliant move that will really split Tinubu's chances of a bloc vote in the SW.
Atiku needs to pick someone from SS, if he will stand a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by TheOmoney(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
omoredia:
Nigerian youths must leave any nonsense behind and enter politics to make a difference.

I believe we are far better than these our elders
How?
You as a youth can you buy presidential nomination form for #100million?
Even if u go to a new party with Presidential form of 100k.....when the main elections reach can you spend?
You can't be preaching to Ur fellow hungry youth about power shift with empty mouth when the big money bag is dropping elsewhere.
Face it!..... politics nor be for small pikin!!
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by ProfLogan(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Lmao! Not true.
Seyi makinde doesn't have political structure in Oyo let alone in SW.

Besides, Atiku has the whole North states backing him, Tinubu has the entire SW backing him.

It's only the SS and SE that are the deciding factors in the presidential election. So I see Atiku picking his running mate from SS/SE

2 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Jostoman: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
The Nation newspaper referred to this as an emergency meeting
don't mind that oluyole newspaper
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by AroleOduduwa2: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

What sort of permutation is this, tori Olorun.
Wike will guarantee atiku SS vote, Wike is only one I see securing 40% for atiku in the South, PDP and APC will likely have the same numbers in SE. SW will be totally dominated by Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Jostoman: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungLionken:
One thing is for sure next year, it is going to be TOUGH!!

Peter Obi will come third because he can't spend with these guys and Labour party political structure is nothing when compared to the other two..

If a sitting vice President can lose to Jagaban, who's Peter Obi??.
Oga forget that level the youths are going to vote massively for Peter Obi this is not a delegates election.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Donmorph1991(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Shows how naive you are...Traditionally SW don't give bloc votes, now with Seyi as Atiku's running mate all Atiku needs in the SW is just 25% of the total votes which he will easily get with Seyi, remember there is still a decent PDP structure in the SW...Atiku already has the South on his ace card, and will even get sympathy votes from the SE!

Even PDP Agents will vote for tinubu as far as his a Yoruba man
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by dochenaj: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
With the emergence of Tinubu as APC flagbearer. Atiku's chances of winning actually ticked up a bit. He has been the favorite all along and is still.

But anything can happen. There is still a lot of politicking to be done.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by shortIGBOman: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Bunch of misplaced priorities.

All of them put together can't put Nigeria forward.

They are just riding on Nigerians for their own personal interest tongue

Quit wailing here. You people had the opportunity to make one of your IGBO politicians, the candidate of the two major Political parties. But IGBO deligates casted their votes for none Igbo aspirants. Can you tell me why Okorocha got ZERO vote, while Ogbonanya Onu got only 2 votes?

When the East have over 3 hundred deligates. But only two of them voted an Igbo man.

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by NwaIdeato: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Go and read history and you will know SW always give bloc vote when a Yoruba man is on the ballot of the strong two party.

If you find anything contrary in the history books, I will deactivate my account.
Can we bet that Tinubu isn't getting a bloc vote in this coming election? I'm ready to bet 300K, are you game?
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by YoungLionken(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jostoman:
Oga forget that level the youths are going to vote massively for Peter Obi this is not a delegates election.

Smiles..

The youths are nothing but majorly online addicts, their campaigns are more effective on Twitter and the rest..

But welcome to reality..

Remind yourself, with the hype Yemi enjoyed online, would you have thought he would lose to Tinubu, not just as a second runner-up but with such a wide margin??

Take your time cool...
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by omoredia: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
You are not the type of youth I was referring to.

TheOmoney:

How?
You as a youth can you buy presidential nomination form for #100million?
Even if u go to a new party with Presidential form of 100k.....when the main elections reach can you spend?
You can't be preaching to Ur fellow hungry youth about power shift with empty mouth when the big money bag is dropping elsewhere.
Face it!..... politics nor be for small pikin!!
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by onuman: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ortom Tiv.

Even if Fulani reduce the Tiv to the last man, that last Tiv shall still vote for a Fulani to lead him.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by jrusky(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
I think with Tinubu unnecessary outburst after the primary he might likely create issues for himself because I don't understand all these "I will kill pdp", "I wil annihilate pdp", "lick your wound" bullshit too early for these.

Did he won the election purposely to target pdp or what? Sorry Tinubu you can never kill my party even in your wildest dream or you will kill yourself. Na your juju big reach like that or what?

What a nonsense!!!
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Terrier99: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

I pray Atiku does that so he can lose SS votes. grin
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Urheadmaster(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Quit wailing here. You people had the opportunity to make one of your IGBO politicians, the candidate of the two major Political parties. But IGBO deligates casted their votes for none Igbo aspirants. Can you tell me why Okorocha got ZERO vote, while Ogbonanya Onu got only 2 votes?

When the East have over 3 hundred deligates. But only two of them voted an Igbo man.
you done start your own comedy

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Terrier99: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
jrusky:
I think with Tinubu unnecessary outburst after the primary he might likely create issues for himself because I don't understand all these "I will kill pdp", "I wil annihilate pdp", "lick your wound" bullshit too early for these.

Did he won the election purposely to target pdp or what? Sorry Tinubu you can never kill my party even in your wildest dream or you will kill yourself. Na your juju big reach like that or what?

What a nonsense!!!

Your opinion is worthless just as you are. Tinubu disappointed you fools by winning, you will wail to death.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

What sort of permutation is this, tori Olorun.
Wike will guarantee atiku SS vote, Wike is only one I see securing 40% for atiku in the South, PDP and APC will likely have the same numbers in SE. SW will be totally dominated by Jagaban
You are a comedian,nobody will vote tinubu and Apc in SE.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by LegendHero(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Can we bet that Tinubu isn't getting a bloc vote in this coming election? I'm ready to bet 300K, are you game?

Yes I am game. Who do we give the money to?

Are we doing it now or when the election is about to start in 2023?
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Freerhyme1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations to our amiable president-elect if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Segzy19: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who be this one? What do you know about Southwest?
NwaIdeato:

Shows how naive you are...Traditionally SW don't give bloc votes, now with Seyi as Atiku's running mate all Atiku needs in the SW is just 25% of the total votes which he will easily get with Seyi, remember there is still a decent PDP structure in the SW...Atiku already has the South on his ace card, and will even get sympathy votes from the SE!
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by NwaIdeato: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes I am game. Who do we give the money to?

Are we doing it now or when the election is about to start in 2023?
Let's do it when the election is about to start, who can you trust that can be a third party witness to the bet and will hold the money? You can tag the person
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by FuckOsuPigs: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tomek09:

SouthWest doesn't give bloc votes. Rest

E go shock you grin

Not in this case! If you know the structure on ground for Tinubu in that region, you won't even say that. Even Southwest PDP card-carrying members don dey align since morning.

Una go see show for 2023 grin

4 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by hayzed19(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is entirely a different political chess game.
Don't be surprised if Tinubu win oyo state for presidential election and Seyi Makinde win gubernatorial election
NwaIdeato:

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by adecz: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
❌❌The contest for the worst governors
in Nigeria are being fought for by the neighboring Middle Belt States of Benue
and Kogi.

However it is becoming clear that Ortom
has a good lead & may clinch the trophy.

After 7 years in power, Ortom has yet
to commission any project, though he
distributed some empowerment
wheelbarrows to youths of his state a
few years back ...☹️☹️☹️☹️

Even ordinary borehole is taken as a
major project worth inviting past governors
of the state for commissioning .. grin grin grin

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by duro4chang(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jostoman:
e pain am
Pain who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.