Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal (947 Views)

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by onumadu: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yes, just like the PDP.

I couldn't help but notice how VP Osinbajo was heckled and shouted down by some delegates from the South west while he addressed delegates at the convention.

A whole VP was so shamelessly heckled while he addressed the convention. I was shocked. shocked

For VP Osinbajo (a very well educated, intelligent and articulate man) to hold his ground and go all the way, indicates that even some Yorubas truly believe in him.

He could have stepped down for Tinubu, but he didn't, till the very end. That speaks VOLUMES!

Also, that Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's speech!
You would be naive to think that nobody heard him. The days, weeks and months ahead will prove whether his grievances are relevant or not.

Finally, those pre-convention maneuvers by Orji Kalu and Senate president Lawan, and even party chairman showed a very deep rift/undercurrents at the heart of the party. Again, the days, weeks and months ahead will give indication to how these APC elements would deal with it.

I don't want to discuss the Amaechis, and the Umahis. But I wouldn't sleep at night if I where BAT either, because a clear injustice was done to their region since their region was supposed to be supported by BAT. He didn't.

The point is, the APC convention was clearly "fouled" somehow. Just like the PDPs.

It would be interesting to see how the party launders its image of corruption, injustice and chicanery among party faithfuls, never mind the rest of Nigerians.
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by ajailer(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Another Peter Obi supporter talking what he doesn't fully understand. By now you should have known that Tinubu has the capacity and he will unify everyone under the APC party before the general election. For certain, Tinubu is the in-coming president of Nigeria. From now on, APC can only get better.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by Mooh247: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin

Consolation thread for losers

Let me rush out of thread lossing mentality is highly contagious

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by onumadu: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
ajailer:
Another Peter Obi supporter talking what he doesn't fully understand. By now you should have known that Tinubu has the capacity and he will unify everyone under the APC party before the general election. For certain, Tinubu is the in-coming president of Nigeria. From now on, APC can only get better.

What you should worry about is HOW he "unifies everyone" under APC.

In Nigeria, they use your future to unify themselves!
They will literally share your money -ALL OF IT - to people they want to BUY over.
What else can they do?
They lack integrity, and cannot get support without PAYING people off.
That should be your worry.
As a matter of fact that is how we got to where we are today - a country where youths have no future and fleeing the country in droves!
I prefer a candidate who doesn't need to pay or bride anyone to get support.
A candidate who even carries his own bag! Yep! kiss
2023 avails us Nigeria youths an opportunity to take our country back from the habitual thieves who use our collective patrimony to buy themselves into power.
The choice is yours! cool
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by ajailer(m): 4:31am On Jun 09, 2022
onumadu:

They will literally share your money -ALL OF IT - to people they want to BUY over.
What else can they do?
As a matter of fact that is how we got to where we are today - a country where youths have no future and fleeing the country in droves!
2023 avails us Nigeria youths an opportunity to take our country back from the habitual thieves who use our collective patrimony to buy themselves into power.

Emi lokan
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by helinues: 4:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Una proper wailing have just begun
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by blancsn1: 5:09am On Jun 09, 2022
Uncle Igbo your delusion is not APC's problem.

onumadu:
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by Oshodipikin: 5:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by haffaze777(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2022
ajailer:

Comrade,you know you're saying the truth right?
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by haffaze777(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2022
onumadu:

What else can they do?

We're tired of all these thieves but what do you suggest we youth should do?
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by ajailer(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
haffaze777:

Comrade,you know you're saying the truth right?

Emi lokan
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by haffaze777(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
ajailer:

Emi lokan
yes o,Emi lokan
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by onumadu: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
haffaze777:

We're tired of all these thieves but what do you suggest we youth should do?

Simple three steps process:

Step 1: Make sure you get your PVC (don't do double registration because it will disqualify your card). Just register ONCE.

Step 2: Stay calm and don't nag/argue with/fight anybody.

Step 3: Vote for Peter Obi as if your life depends on it, because it does!
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by haffaze777(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
onumadu:

Simple three steps process:

Step 1: Make sure you get your PVC (don't do double registration because it will disqualify your card). Just register ONCE.

Step 2: Stay calm and don't nag/argue with/fight anybody.

Step 3: Vote for Peter Obi as if your life depends on it, because it does!

Step 1 pass

Step 2 pass

Step 3 never, even if I come back to this life I will never vote for that lying machinegrin

1 Like

Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by flamingREED(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Vote your conscience.

A good product doesn't need much advert really.

I know my man would have an impressive outing.
Re: APC Has Become Another Deeply Wounded Animal by Antivirus92(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
That is how they respect their elders in yorubaland

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Peter Obi? / Help! Which City Is Better To Settle Down? Ibadan Or Onitscha? / Ndigbo Progressive Movement Warns Against Oct 1st Rally In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.