Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom (52902 Views)

Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) / Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by bennybuhari: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Feel for your mother's kitten first
Lightorder:
mumu wey no get sense. Your mates should be asking to what do we owe this release. I feel for your children
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by bluefilm: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingthreat:

You obviously wanted to read news of bandits kill kidnapped train passengers. But you are not God.

Don't mind that fool.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Lightorder: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
bennybuhari:
Feel for your mother's kitten first
motherless idiot. Omo ale
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by kingyakos: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Government don negotiate with bandit
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Taigaban: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
How much in Naira terms actually changes hand? No mention have been made.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Spizzy1: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why are you lying with such a sensitive situation?
My church members are part of the victims and I can name 4 of them.

They have not released any victim for a while now.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by shoboy9: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:
What happened to the abductors?

Were they captured or they escaped again or the government gave in to their demands ?

At least some people have brains. The price of their freedom maybe higher than Nigerians can afford.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by frog12: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
i understand now. the ransom money was to pay delegates. after primaries, no need to hold the people again
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by NessFortunate: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://ait.live/breaking-abducted-kaduna-abuja-train-passengers-regain-freedom/
Tinubu won and they suddenly released the passengers, huh. A serious nation would have know what to do by now, to smooth to be a coincidence. SMH.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Akpacha(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is, not true pls! Confirmed by DSS!
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by fumisko(f): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Akpacha:
This is, not true pls! Confirmed by DSS!

Correct!!!
The news is NOT true.
Let’s pray for their safe return and remember to pressure govt now that the whole Primaries is over.
It could be anybody.
May God take control

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Tradegood: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Skyfornia:
E be like las las Tinubu go bring good thing for Nigeria abi this is mere coincidence? shocked

He will.
By GOD's mercy on Nigerians.

Modified 11/07/22
Tinubu picked a Muslim VP.
I hereby declare I am no longer supporting APC at the moment, unless they do right by picking a Christian VP.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Akpacha(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
fumisko:

Correct!!!
The news is true.
Let’s pray for their safe return and remember to pressure govt now that the whole Primaries is over.
It could be anybody.
May God take control
In as much as we pray for their return, we shouldn't joke about it. It is terrible to lie about such a sensitive, the family members would be seriously heartbroken if they should see the news and it was not true.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by TheGift: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://ait.live/breaking-abducted-kaduna-abuja-train-passengers-regain-freedom/

On the same day that results of APC primaries came out? What a coincidence!
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Elvisgolden: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sunofgod:
Lies from the pit of hell......pishures!

Na wa ooooh................see this demon.....so you want the news to be a lie...............what do you start to gain if the news is true or false.........see wetin bad belle and bitterness dey cause.................na the final stage to become a full blown witch na you dey so.

You need urgent help to heal immediately.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Jeri12(f): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Get your website design at an affordable price
Let us design that professional website for you
Contact us now
cool cool cool cool
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Franky9584(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Some people using some people in this country
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by oglalasioux(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let this be true please. We want some good news after months of bad news.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by TruthinAction: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
As usual, government will tell us that ransom was not paid. They will soon kidnap another set. May you never be a victim in Jesus name.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by fumisko(f): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Akpacha:
In as much as we pray for their return, we shouldn't joke about it. It is terrible to lie about such a sensitive, the family members would be seriously heartbroken if they should see the news and it was not true.
I meant to type it’s not true

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Yankee101: 1:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Thank God at last
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
What happened to the abductors?

Were they captured or they escaped again or the government gave in to their demands ?
There was no way they would have been released without the government meeting their demands or coming to an agreement.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Teejay13(m): 3:49am On Jun 09, 2022
I guess this should be the news of the day. Congratulations to all them.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Okobola146: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Bloody liar! I’ve not seen my uncle till now
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by Occurstaem(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2022
AlhamduliLlah.
The FG must go after the terrorists.
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by dalass(f): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The page on the link provided has been deleted. The story is probably fake.

Though I pray they're released to join their families sha
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by dalass(f): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Spizzy1:
Why are you lying with such a sensitive situation?
My church members are part of the victims and I can name 4 of them.

They have not released any victim for a while now.

You're right. Clicking on the link he put on the "story" and it isn't there.... A big fake story!

Mods should check the authenticity of stories before rushing to put them on front page. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by ChuksHills(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:

I said it, it was politically motivated to ridicule the image of the former minister. The primaries is over they have own. Evil politicians that want to rule Nigeria
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by morohunfola78008: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2022
make dem go gt dere PVC and I pray dey vote someone capable...Bandits sef dey use people life play Politics....make dem go gt dere PVC and I pray dey vote someone capable...Bandits sef dey use people life play Politics.......
Re: Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom by NairaLux(f): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.