Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (17681 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Akinwunmi Ambode On His 60th Birthday / 2023: Buratai Meets APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu / Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sanwoolu ran the show....he was all over the place
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by victons(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why wouldn't he
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Dozie32(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is a mess. Imagine Tinibu emerges as the Apc presidential candidate.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Excelboi:
I'm not bothered about this politicians man. You should be more worried about your own self and people around you wey go suffer am if you vote wrong.

And who is the right person Sir?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jmichael1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
localblood:
Sanwo the errand boy

Las las na obedient servant dey last Carry go cheesy
him appointment dey sure....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Emilokoiyawon: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingpele:
Servant governor

And you a 'master nobody' what are your achievements? ozo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hopexter(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu stooge.

There's no way that house boy parading around as governor won't congratulate his master, do you want druggie to pursue him out of Lagos?

First time you talk something this childish madam

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Terrier99: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool
Loyal Governor , Sanwo Eko
When will Eleyi Governor congratulate Jagaban Abi him still dey vex over Abeokuta

Eleyi and Aregbe don greet Jagaban for Instagram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ijoba85: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Baba forget that thing you dey do, follow successful people to be successful in life , no dey hate
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu stooge.

There's no way that house boy parading around as governor won't congratulate his master, do you want druggie to pursue him out of Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lepon02: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sanwo Olu the epic failure himself......... Imagine Buhari at the centre and Sanwo-Olu in Lagos? Lol.

God forbid.

Inshaa Allah, they will fail.

If you are one of them or a supporter, all of you will not die well.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jmichael1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Excelboi:
Boy boy Governor. He just dey follow Tinubu everywhere for the primary go leave im state. He has to do his house boy job or he loose 2nd term.

if nah u nko?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Terrier99: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jhena:
It is this man that will put an end to Tinubu control in Lagos. Let's watch and see.

There is a way he keeps watching as Tinubu insulted Dapo Abiodun. Kind of understanding wat was going on around him.

Eye dey pain you. Your dislike for Tinubu has affected your eyes and mind. You need help.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 77up(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
inoki247:
I'm enjoying the peace....

Abeg we neva hear Tinubu haters today abi Nairaland bot don dey comot am for people comment ni....
Ok , you mean Princeoflagos and the likes, I hope people are around them o.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by toujurs: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
inoki247:

Lol if u sef see boy boy like diz u no go colet...

Alot of boy boy dey Alaba market wey dey go hustle for customer for people wey get shop and goods....
that one is better, they are working for their money. It's not like their oga actually helped them, they are helping their oga, at the same time acquiring skills to grow ahead like ambode.

But this sanwo olu na mumu, i can never be that daft in this life. Never. Even ambode wife brought in go kada, ambode brought in his own lawma, ambode built pen cinema bridge and modernized oshodi a criminal spot, with the inter exchange terminal, and agege market area, if you go to epe, he built a bridge leading to ijebu ode. Ambode connected more with dangote and otedola. Unlike sanwo olu. Don't forget the Busstops he built too.

Abeg wetin this mumu man dn achieve, Only to be speaking English explaining him self up and down. Positioning latsma every where, bunch of touts, latsma have left their main job now to extort money from private car owners. The traffic they were asked to control is no longer their objective.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by illuminutty: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stooge
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Okunga: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu stooge.

There's no way that house boy parading around as governor won't congratulate his master. Do you want druggie to pursue him out of Lagos?

He's always at verge of signing any amount of money needed by Tinubu. The real campaign is about starting, all work in Lagos state will be on hold for now, because all our Lagos state money will be given to druggie for his campaign.

Guy Rest na…

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 77up(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Enddy50ty:
Slave congratulating his master while he remains in captivity.
A governor of a state like Lagos is in captivity wow grin , are you not praying for such captivity?

You all won't still leave the hatred that keeps leading you fl@thead backwards politically.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Afamsi: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

Your parents hide under the bed like wild rats every Monday. Your sisters are married off in exchange for kerosene as dowry. Even you talking are an economic refugee in Lagos.
If not for Tinubu, you would have been forgotten in the evil forest of Igboland.
Goat taking up space with stupid comment
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Klass99(f): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Terrier99: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Afamsi:
Goat taking up space with stupid comment

See this worthless UGM Casualty. Abeg, go put mouth for kerosene, this matter pass your IQ level.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by oyichi: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
PDP has a lot of things to campaign against this man
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by diplomat058(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu stooge.

There's no way that house boy parading around as governor won't congratulate his master. Do you want druggie to pursue him out of Lagos?

He's always at verge of signing any amount of money needed by Tinubu. The real campaign is about starting, all work in Lagos state will be on hold for now, because all our Lagos state money will be given to druggie for his campaign.

What are you smoking? From where to where? Please stick to your houseboy branded and poverty-infested State. You are NOT yoruba!

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by temiregiddy: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
I fear who no fear these politicians. everybody is fighting for their pocket. If you are planning to Japa like me very soon I suggest you start saving your money where you can get up to 10% interest. I use FairSave by FairMoney and it has helped me.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ppogba: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu stooge.

I thought you would have stopped weeping by now. Orji Kalu has wiped his face. Ogbonaya Onuh, Nwajuba and others have done the same.

Continue. Before then, stop hiding under the guise of being a female.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sammirano2: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu stooge.

Are you normal? Lagos look like muddy abia state? Which one is our lagos money. Je ki ori e pe

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by seanwilliam(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingpele:
Servant governor, what happened in this A PC convention is similar to that of PDP .both bribed delegates with stolenfunds,truly osibanjo would have been a better candidate, because it is morally wrong to have another Muslim as a president after the tenure of another Muslim..this will hurt APC at the polls ,Christians all over the country must vote a party with a Christian as a candidate..I voted against gej 2015 though am a Christian because i believed it is the turn of a Muslim northerner..2023 is the turn of a Christian from the south ..I see another party taking over next year..as for that thief atiku his case is even worse he is a northern Muslim
are you voting based on religion or competence?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by zang: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingpele:
Servant governor, what happened in this A PC convention is similar to that of PDP .both bribed delegates with stolenfunds,truly osibanjo would have been a better candidate, because it is morally wrong to have another Muslim as a president after the tenure of another Muslim..this will hurt APC at the polls ,Christians all over the country must vote a party with a Christian as a candidate..I voted against gej 2015 though am a Christian because i believed it is the turn of a Muslim northerner..2023 is the turn of a Christian from the south ..I see another party taking over next year..as for that thief atiku his case is even worse he is a northern Muslim

Get out

keep religion aside and vote for the party you like
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by pharmaking: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bonijy04: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
To jo sevyin mi bi, Dapo

Loyal Governor , Sanwo Eko

When will Eleyi Governor congratulate Jagaban Abi him still dey vex over Abeokuta

.[/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PussyMiners: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lepon02:
Sanwo Olu the epic failure himself......... Imagine Buhari at the centre and Sanwo-Olu in Lagos? Lol.

God forbid.

Inshaa Allah, they will fail.

If you are one of them or a supporter, all of you will not die well.
Mumu sore loser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Forces Deployed To Abuja-Kaduna Trains, Stations And Rail Corridor / Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – sheikh Gumi / Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.