Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom (13747 Views)

APC Crisis: Sani Bello Insists On Akpanudoedehe's Sack / Sagay: Hold Buni, Akpanudoedehe Responsible If APC Loses 2023 Presidential Poll / 2023: Jonathan Will Be Given A Chance To Contest If He Joins APC - Akpanudoedehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom by maxlev1: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
saintkeppy:

Not at all. He did not do the needful, Proper voters sensitization to the locals, vigorous campaigns in each local government in his senatorial district, that he is not longer in PDP which was a known party to them. The electorates were busy voting PDP thinking they're all voting for him. Few who knew votes for him(APC) especially in the urban polling units, the results reflected him losing to Senator Chris of PDP.

Which electorates later regretted their ignorance, especially when he roll out empowerment programme for his senatorial district.

That is the importance of sensitization and good publicity in the rural areas whom most occupants do not have access to gadgets nor listen to them regularly even when they have access to such. Funny enough the rural environment is where most of the votes come out from. So u can imagine the number of votes a popular and loved party candidate can get from those villages. The urban areas though dominated my more people, usually have lower turn out to polling units because alot of people with PVC refuse to turn up.
Re: Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom by saintkeppy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
maxlev1:

Wow! I want to believe that both OBA & Onofiok are waiting for the final court verdict before finalizing their next step. That is likely the situation on ground.

Yeah, OBA is prepared, but he hasn't made it public yet, but soon.

I even heard The Governor's preferred/annoited candidate, Pastor Umo Eno is having certificate scandal issues. Mr Akan Okon has gone to court to challenge him.
Re: Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom by fashrola(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
saintkeppy:

APC get court case they might not get Candidates same as PDP.

The much needed third force is around the corner, Senator Bassey Albert (OBA) he will be on the ballot in the forthcoming Guber elections next year.

Well let's keep watching as the movie unrolls
Re: Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom by maxlev1: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
saintkeppy:

Yeah, OBA is prepared, but he hasn't made it public yet, but soon.

I even heard The Governor's preferred/annoited candidate, Pastor Umo Eno is having certificate scandal issues. Mr Akan Okon has gone to court to challenge him.
As it stands, most people will prefer to vote for other governorship party candidates over of this current PDP candidate. I am saying this based on what I have heard from most indigenes in the state which I have met as well as ask for their opinion.
Re: Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom by Codes151(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
He's a nobody.

Not a single effect on APC akwaibom
Re: Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom by kingyakos: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2022
saintkeppy:

Let me answer you properly:

1. His boys includes but not limited to:

Rt.Hon Onofiok Luke MFHoR &House committee chairman on Judiciary @the Green Chamber, he was former AKHA member&Speaker. This young man rose from being a student activist to PA to then Gov Akpabio, from there to State&Federal MP.

Senator Bassey Albert Akpan, (OBA) a 2term Senator, former, Senate committee on Gas, 8th assembly.
Senate committee chairman on Petroleum (upstream) 9th assembly, was his Finance Commissioner & chairman Inter-ministerial direct projects where over 4000jobs/contracts were given out to guys who were opportune to get &delivered thereby money was in circulation helping local economy. Kingyakos you witness this in his time.
OBA still acknowledges Senator Akpabio as his political Godfather.

Rt.Hon Aniekan Umana, his former Info commissioner, the longest ever, now MFHoR@the Green Chamber.

Mr. Akan Okon, took over from OBA as finance Commissioner also served Gov. Udom in different ministries, also a guber aspirant under PDP in the just concluded primaries.

RT. Hon Sam Ikon,former speaker&MFHoR

Rt.Hon Nsikak Ekong, Etc

Barr. Effiong Akwa @NDDC
Hon. Victor Antai touted as running mate to Akan Udofia, the late Onyong Asukwo etc.

Emmanuel Ekpenyong (Iraq)
Even Enobong Uwah, Barr Emmanuel Enoidem's who is MPM Int'l President today&former PDP Legal advicer was his Commissioner, abeg time &space will not permit to list all, too numerous, these guys have grown politically, financially with power from being average men in the society, which they have moved from one political office to the other higher offices, I don't even want to talk about those who won &executed mouth-watering contracts during his 8year reign as Governor, most of his appointees are one thing or the other today. it's just Senator Akpabio way of human capital development, some of them are still in Gov.Udom's government.

2. If you say every weekend then Gov. Akpabio attends every occasion to share #10M of state's public funds to whoever invited him, you're over exaggerating, he can't attend every occasion every weekend, &of course who wouldn't like to have a Governor as special guest in his or her occasion, even you, kingyakos?

my brother, A generous man is a generous man no matter how you look at it, and Senator Akpabio gives cheerfully, he puts smiles on people's faces if you can just have access to him, he takes great delight/pleasure to see his people or whoever improves financially & etc. Either physical ca$h or via juicy contracts

In this present state government we hardly see this kind gestures, even well &highly placed government officials under Gov. Udom are complaining, nothing or not much drops to the downlines, hunger almost everywhere, no much money in circulation compared to his time as Governor. Inter-ministerial jobs/contracts are not easily assessed.

3. There are some states that received much Allocation as well during his time as Governor but those states governors did not perform well as expected, some states that had a higher IGR+Federal Allocation still performed poorly, allegedly stole money too, nothing much to show &they havent been tried by EFCC, thank God he tried his best creditably well with the enormous State funds.

4. Then Governor Akpabio might have alledgly stole money, but you can't say exactly how much he stole to conclude that, what he stole was much more than what he used to run the state. Even if you be Governor, you go still pick money, show working&chop is better than abysmal performance.

Comrade please what is happening to the political career of Akpabio in his State, why is he been humiliated, why has his political career be ridicule in his State, state you said he made so many people.
Gmorning
Re: Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom by saintkeppy(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2022
kingyakos:

Comrade please what is happening to the political career of Akpabio in his State, why is he been humiliated, why has his political career be ridicule in his State, state you said he made so many people.
Gmorning

Good morning my fellow Political Analyst,

Sorry, There is nothing wrong with Senator Akpabio's political career, the last time we checked he is not playing State politics in Uyo, but Federal politics in Abuja.

Senator Akpabio just resigned as Minister of Niger-Delta Affairs, to contest the APC Presidential Nomination, which he later stepped down for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Senator Akpabio's boy is the Sole Administrator of NDDC against all odds of other powerful stakeholders of Niger-Delta, he supervise & even detects what happens in NDDC, ofcourse you witness the Forensic Audits exercise where he briefed FG&the Nation @large, even the presidency do not cough, till today NDDC board hasn't been constituted by FG, meaning his boy Effiong Akwa will continue in office to deliver numerous Projects across Niger-Delta States &you, Kingyakos saying his political career is ridiculed in the State, how?

Humiliated how? In what way, you should be able to State for me to know,
oh! Because, he is not throwing money around like he is used to do when he was Governor? Or he failed to return to Senate?
He was made a Minister of Niger-Delta Affairs aftermath, controlling NDDC projects in 9 states, 9 state Governors, 27 serving Senators in those 9 states pays him courtesy calls, lobbying for NDDC projects to their states, District/Constituency.
So how is his political career down?

APC hasn't had it so good in AKS cos of Factions, but since Senator Udoedeghe's faction have left APC AKS, the party have a focus now, fully controlled by senator Akpabio &he has won Senatorial Nomination for AK-NW(Ikot Ekpene senatorial district), he installed the current APC AKS authentic chairman, in the person of Obong Steve Ntuk Ekpo, his candidate billionaire-Akan Udofia has emerged as APC Governorship candidate.
So how is Senator Akpabio political career ridiculed in the State?? Please I need answers.

He is to face PDP candidate, his boy, Bar. Emmanuel Enoidem, if the PDP adhoc court case goes in his favour&others at the polls next year, that's when you will know who's more powerful or how he been ridiculed in the State.
I'm already seeing him in the Red Chamber, THE NIGERIAN SENATE come June 2023.

You should have countered the names of people i mentioned ealier the numerous boys Senator Akpabio has groomed to MEN, politically or financially empowered in the Past, Present & Future.

Sometimes I wonder if you're truly in the State or is that you have lost touch with some political reality on ground since '99?

Yours Truly
SaintKeppy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye / Explosion In Maiduguri As Sanusi Visits / Patriotism ~ Why Nigerians Should Be Patriotic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.