Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges (33690 Views)

Abure: Why we arrested LP's 'factional' National Chairman - Police / Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec / ANN Crisis Deepens As Nec Members Declare Factional Presidential Primaries Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Biodun556(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Did the South West respect the Igbos and other regions when they aligned with the North to foist Buhari upon Nigerians in 2015?!!

Let's not throw stones in glass houses please.

Make peace and build bridges, or North will continue to ruin Nigeria next year.

How does voting for Buhari amounted to disrespect of the Ibos. You chose Atiku, South west went for Buhari and Atiku failed you
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by kingsceemark(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Daddy Showkey my brother don't mind the Vastard, after that him gra gra, make him come to the East and do his stupid campaign, him and his fellow idiots go collect wotowoto
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Biodun556:

How does voting for Buhari amounted to disrespect of the Ibos. You chose Atiku, South west went for Buhari and Atiku failed you

Okay sir...

Choose Tinubu while SE, SW, and Middle Belt split their votes between Atiku and Obi.

Meanwhile, the North will never pick a Southerner over their own this time around that the nation is this divided.

If Atiku clears the North, picks major votes from SS and SE, I will be quite interested to see how SW alone will crown Jagaban.

When I say the South is not serious about leading Nigeria, I know exactly what I am saying.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
Igbos own is too much

What happened to all the SE delegates?
Why didn't they vote onu?

abeg keep quiet make we hear word. all other aspirants nko? their own delegates vote them? abeg make we hear word for unaa... Go sort your own issues and stop displaying your frustrations when it comes to igbo matter. It'sfast becoming an obsession abeg
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Kingpele(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
adecz:

undecided

☹️☹️☹️Sorry to say, but when it comes
to politics, the Igbo are a confused lot &
are the biggest enemies of themselves.

They are not ready to play the game of
politics, but want to get the medals and
prizes that comes from playing the political chess game. An Igbo man will never step
down for another Igbo, especially if he
considers himself than his adversary.

If an Igbo man even wins the presidential
ticket of any of the two major parties,
you can be sure that a wide cross section
of Ndigbo will still fight him and refuse
voting for him.... Fact❗️❗️☹️

They even rejected APGA, the party of
Ikemba of Nnewi himself❗️❗️❗️ shocked shocked

My advice to them is, the Almighty has
blessed them with an agile brain, hardworking,
spirit of enterprise and adventure &
perseverance which has made the Igbo
the most independent & richest ethnic
group in Africa ( yes❗️❗️)

For now, they should concentrate on their
strengths and stop frustrating themselves
in the search for the ultimate political
Laurel of the land ...

I come in peace✌️✌️✌️
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by shortIGBOman: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

lol.. PATHETIC LIAR like you.. naa hypocrisy and igbo matter go kill you las las

Not me. Maybe you are referring to Peter ObiTUARY or Rochas OkoroHAUSA. Who got ZERO vote in the last APC Primary election. grin grin grin

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Lionnation: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
bukatyne:
Even this joker that knows he doesn't stand a chance is dragging with Peter Obi whom all SE should align with.

Don't Igbos have elders who can call these their sons to order

Should an Igbo man even be thinking of dragging the flag with Peter Obi?

Na wa o!

Delegates; zero, now this?
rhebissue is resolved already the idiot just want to be noticed now every knows his name that's all he needed he has stepped down
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by adecz: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Webforyou:

Please how did you comment with emojis on nairaland pls teach me ��

Tap all your emojis and comment
with them, note any one that appears on
the comment and use as the need arises.

Anyone that doesn't appear isn't usable
on Nairaland ⛺️

⏩So, it's basically trial and error to see
which goes ✌️✌️
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Biodun556:
Ibos only have prolific business men they don't have politicians.

Since they did not make it in APC and the PDP they laboured for since 1999 didn't even consider them. Labour party can't give them any chance. To make the matter worst APGA is no where to be found. Best thing for the Ibos is to align with the Yorubas. They refuse to see us as their masters in Politics.

Obasanjo gave the Ijaws the opportunity to be president.

Uniting with Yorubas will give them relevance not the usual rivalry.

How come this mastery of politics never translated into a better life for the average Yoruba man in the last few decades?

You think thuggery, ethnic jingoism, wanton corruption and godfatherism is mastery of politics? I'm really sorry for you sad

Those you refer to as prolific politicians are simply criminals and looters of our common patrimony who have weaponised hunger and poverty to continue to subjugate dolts like you!

Igbos never praise or emulate criminals and that is why we'll never willingly vote or support any of our own criminals like OUK, Rochas and co!

You still think politics is a game even after the 7 locust years of PMB?

The joke is firmly on you!
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Biodun556(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

How come this mastery of politics never translated into a better life for the average Yoruba man in the last few decades?

You think thuggery, ethnic jingoism, wanton corruption and godfatherism is mastery of politics? I'm really sorry for you sad

Those you refer to as prolific politicians are simply criminals and looters of our common patrimony who have weaponised hunger and poverty to continue to subjugate dolts like you!

Igbos never praise or emulate criminals and that is why we'll never willingly vote or support any of our own criminals like OUK, Rochas and co!

Forget! Some wished Abacha never die because is government favoured them
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Cantonese: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Highly irresponsible comment by Showkey. Were was he when the acclaimed VP Osinbanjo refused to step down for his political godfather, choosing to battle his oga to the last. What about other contestants on the from the SW on the platform of APC until the primaries were concluded.

Showkey showed himself as someone without wisdom. No wonder he complained that his friends deserted him at his time of need. He just revealed the reason.

Jagbajantis intete fellow.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Cantonese: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

100%.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Taba21: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
If the Igbos ruin this good chance of Producing the President, then some of us will give up on them forever and tag them as the architect of their own problems.

The Obi Tsunami is moving like wildfire, in states like Plateau/Benue/Nasarawa/Kogi and FCT, the only name you hear is Obi.

If the Igbos can come out in their millions to vote plus SS, these middle belt states and liberal SW, then nothing will stop Obi’s emergence.

Says from nyamiri like you why adding south south?
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by TheOmoney(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
If the Igbos ruin this good chance of Producing the President, then some of us will give up on them forever and tag them as the architect of their own problems.

The Obi Tsunami is moving like wildfire, in states like Plateau/Benue/Nasarawa/Kogi and FCT, the only name you hear is Obi.

If the Igbos can come out in their millions to vote plus SS, these middle belt states and liberal SW, then nothing will stop Obi’s emergence.
Is this a chance?
In an actual sense...Obi no fit even win him own state set.... except APGA no get presidential candidate let alone winning Ekiti Or Borno
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Sunsets: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
We are not interested in your tribal politics.
alsudan:

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Not me. Maybe you are referring to Peter ObiTUARY or Rochas OkoroHAUSA. Who got ZERO vote in the last APC Primary election. grin grin grin

abeg take your frustration somewhere else
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by shortIGBOman: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

abeg take your frustration somewhere else

The thing pain her well well grin grin

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain her well well grin grin

lol... Ode . You just dropped a meme of yourself laughing and crying.. Haa!!! Go meet who do you abeg..
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Hanty, as the thing pain you so. Abeg go Chinedu Shop, collect Rat Poison and do the needful. You won't be missed.

lol. abeg i get enough sniper for your consumption... i need your neareat bustop for delievery .. Dopemu
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Correct. Now that u've bought a bottle of Sniper, open your mouth and do the needful... Safe journey. When you reach, greet Ojukwu and all dead IPOB terrorist. grin grin grin

keep wailing. i get enough water to help you wash your face
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Transcriber: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

abeg keep quiet make we hear word. all other aspirants nko? their own delegates vote them? abeg make we hear word for unaa... Go sort your own issues and stop displaying your frustrations when it comes to igbo matter. It'sfast becoming an obsession abeg
ok if that makes you happy
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by sultangoro(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mr dreamer �
alsudan:

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by shortIGBOman: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

keep wailing. i get enough water to help you wash your face

Wow, Sniper didn't work for you? You bought Aba made, fake Sniper. Let me help you with this Rope. Use it. Don't forget to greet Ojukwu, when you reach grin grin grin

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by BabydiHot(f): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Wow, Sniper didn't work for you? You bought Aba made, fake Sniper. Let me help you with this Rope. Use it. Don't forget to greet Ojukwu, when you reach grin grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

ooh dear.. The rope fit perfectly around your neck. Naa your size, i don check am. Moreover you wld need a tie for that suit. Hope you know that
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Webforyou: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
adecz:

Tap all your emojis and comment
with them, note any one that appears on
the comment and use as the need arises.

Anyone that doesn't appear isn't usable
on Nairaland ⛺️

⏩So, it's basically trial and error to see
which goes ✌️✌️

�������������✊������‍♂️��‍♀️������❤️��❣️����

����������������������������☺️�������������������������☹️�������������������������������������������������������⭐�✨�������️�������������❤️❤️�

Thanks �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris / Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport / Nigerian Amy Uses Trump's Speech To Justify Killings - New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.