Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones (4006 Views)

Alleged N4b Fraud: How Obiano Laundered Anambra Security Votes, By EFCC / Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents / 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
duro4chang:
BAT did not do well in the south especially SS & SE. It is wosse in the SE. The same thing might happen in 2023

Bro shut up. Which sensible Yoruba is relying on anything from the 5% people? We know our enemies. Tinubu's outing in the SS was not bad. All factors taken into account.

It is SE rather, again and expectedly, that gave BAT nothing. Well-noted. Tinubu is not vindictive but he is not a fool either. Tears ahead for Igbos walahi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by ogaontop(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ekpeitit:
After Tinubu wins,don't be surprised to see meth people demanding for Senate President even though they never voted for Tinubu.
The people are useless.
When yoruba refused to vote for Obasanjo in place of Olu Falae, didn't he give them reasonable posts in his government. You guys should understand that democracy is inclusive, even the bigotic Buhari understood this to a reasonable extent, he appointed many South easterners in spite of the fact they didn't vote for him!
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ekpeitit:
After Tinubu wins,don't be surprised to see meth people demanding for Senate President even though they never voted for Tinubu.
The people are useless.

Very useless. I don't know why the rest of Nigeria keeps indulging these unrepentant children of hate and toxicity. Let them go abeg !!!!

I will be happy for them to have their Biafra on the proviso they pack their bags and leave every inch of the SW. Tired of their enemy-within negative and destructive energy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by APCnaPDP: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Very useless. I don't know why the rest of Nigeria keeps indulging these unrepentant children of hate and toxicity. Let them go abeg !!!!

I will be happy for them to have their Biafra on the proviso they pack their bags and leave every inch of the SW. Tired of their enemy-within negative and destructive energy.

Why are you full of hate? Those people had Umahi and about 3 other aspirants. Did you expect them to vote Tinubu? What is wrong with some of you self?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by fyneguy: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
OLAADEX:

Breakdown of the APC delegates Votes by States and Zones

South-West:
Lagos – 60 BAT - 55
Ekiti – 48 BAT - 05
Ogun – 60 BAT - 30
Osun – 90 BAT - 80
Oyo – 99 BAT - 85
Ondo – 54 BAT - 45
Total = 411 Total = 300

South-South:
Bayelsa – 24 BAT - 10
Cross River - 54 BAT - 10
Delta – 75 BAT - 40
Edo – 54 BAT - 40
Rivers – 69 BAT - 01
Total = 369 Total = 101

South-East:
Abia – 54 BAT - 01
Anambra – 63 BAT - 01
Enugu – 51 BAT - 05
Ebonyi – 39 BAT - 01
Imo – 81 BAT - 02
Total = 288 Total = 10

North-East:
Adamawa – 63 BAT - 40
Bauchi – 60 BAT - 50
Gombe – 33 BAT - 25
Borno – 81 BAT - 75
Yobe – 51 BAT - 05
Taraba – 48 BAT - 30
Total = 336 BAT = 225

North-Central:
Kogi – 63 BAT - 00
Kwara – 48 BAT - 30
Benue – 69 BAT - 55
Plateau – 51 BAT - 23
Nasarawa – 39 BAT - 30
Niger – 75 BAT - 62
FCT Abuja – 18 BAT - 06
Total = 363. Total = 206

North-West:
Kaduna – 69 BAT - 40
Kano – 132 BAT - 120
Katsina – 102 BAT - 91
Kebbi – 63 BAT - 49
Jigawa – 81 BAT - 40
Sokoto – 69 BAT - 50
Zamfara – 42 BAT - 24
Total = 558 Total= 414

Grand Total =2,340
BAT *Total = 1,271*

Lol how did you get these figures, when ballot papers were not marked by states?

And people believe this obvious lie. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

He did fairly well in SS considering the fact that Ameachi and Osinbajo would have had substantial chunk of the votes as well.

-Okoro bufo

I dey hail bro. The brightest "Okoro" man in the universe. I said the same in my post above. Blessings brethren. The 5% haters and losers are on a long thing. Victory is ours. Insha Allah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by chibrolex(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Akwaibom state is not added in your analysis....so u are not correct with your equations or data .you are just speculating
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Why are you full of hate? Those people had Umahi and about 3 other aspirants. Did you expect them to vote Tinubu? What is wrong with some of you self?

Shut the fck up. Hate begets hates. Any Igbo showing love for Yorubas? Don't let me curse you bro.

The hate Igbos spewed against Tinubu and the Yorubas in the past 8 months, despite both being their greatest benefactors and friend in Nigeria, na die.

Take your preaching to mugu Yorubas who will be sleeping while enemies surround their yard.

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by PussyMiners: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by striker07(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
chibrolex:
Akwaibom state is not added in your analysis....so u are not correct with your equations or data .you are just speculating
akwaibom delegates were not accredited due to a court litigation.
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by duro4chang(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro shut up. Which sensible Yoruba is relying on anything from the 5% people? We know our enemies. Tinubu's outing in the SS was not bad. All factors taken into account.

It is SE rather, again and expectedly, that gave BAT nothing. Well-noted. Tinubu is not vindictive but he is not a fool either. Tears ahead for Igbos walahi.
Take time. Never tell me shut up again. Be polite . I am not even from the south but north central. I though it was only obi's e-rats that bully online.
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Take time. Never tell me shut up again. Be polite . I am not even from the south but north central. I though it was only obi's e-rats that bully online.

Sincere apologies brethren. I thought you were an IPObian hater. No vex.

Can't stand those creatures of hate and I make no apologies for that because it is Yorubas they hate on 24/7 and blame for all their political woes.

Yet we see them betraying and backstabbing themselves up and down like the azz-licking agbaya called Kalu carrying briefcase everywhere for the ultra-lightweight Lawan, like a boy boy, because of nothing other than hatred and envy for Yorubas they are all born with.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by paramakina202: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
candidtalk:

You guys are pathetic, how many Yoruba votes did Ogbonnaya Onu, Okorocha and Dav Umahi got from Yoruba delegates?
They swear for una not to vote for Igboman?
I know Yoruba delegates gave zero votes to Igbo aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by LegendHero(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol how did you get these figures, when ballot papers were not marked by states?

And people believe this obvious lie. Chai

They can get it.

Each state have their polling boxes and when those guys are counting it, people can know the polling box they are counting and use that to infer the votes of all aspirants.

It’s very simple and trust politicians to take attention to details. PDP also released how their delegates voted for their aspirants.
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
paramakina202:

You guys are pathetic, how many Yoruba votes did Ogbonnaya Onu, Okorocha and Dav Umahi got from Yoruba delegates?
They swear for una not to vote for Igboman?
I know Yoruba delegates gave zero votes to Igbo aspirants.

Shut up. Shameless clown. This is not about APC primaries alone.

It is about the many, many disgusting things you Igbos did leading to the primaries of the two main Parties that now, without an iota of doubt, shows Igbo man is the greatest enemy of the Igbo man even if you lot try to claim Yorubas are your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by orisa37: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
OLAADEX:

South-West:
Lagos – 60 BAT - 55
Ekiti – 48 BAT - 05
Ogun – 60 BAT - 30
Osun – 90 BAT - 80
Oyo – 99 BAT - 85
Ondo – 54 BAT - 45
Total = 411 Total = 300

South-South:
Bayelsa – 24 BAT - 10
Delta – 75 BAT - 40
Edo – 54 BAT - 40
Rivers – 69 BAT - 01
Total = 369 Total = 101

South-East:
Abia – 54 BAT - 01
Anambra – 63 BAT - 01
Enugu – 51 BAT - 05
Ebonyi – 39 BAT - 01
Imo – 81 BAT - 02
Total = 288 Total = 10

North-East:
Adamawa – 63 BAT - 40
Bauchi – 60 BAT - 50
Gombe – 33 BAT - 25
Borno – 81 BAT - 75
Yobe – 51 BAT - 05
Taraba – 48 BAT - 30
Total = 336 BAT = 225

North-Central:
Kogi – 63 BAT - 00
Kwara – 48 BAT - 30
Benue – 69 BAT - 55
Plateau – 51 BAT - 23
Nasarawa – 39 BAT - 30
Niger – 75 BAT - 62
FCT Abuja – 18 BAT - 06
Total = 363. Total = 206

North-West:
Kaduna – 69 BAT - 40
Kano – 132 BAT - 120
Katsina – 102 BAT - 91
Kebbi – 63 BAT - 49
Jigawa – 81 BAT - 40
Sokoto – 69 BAT - 50
Zamfara – 42 BAT - 24
Total = 558 Total= 414

Grand Total =2,340
BAT *Total = 1,271*

Very good analysis, but where is AKWA IBO
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Vertraulichkeit: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:

There votes are inconsequential. All he needs is the middle belt, south west and atleast 40% in both NE and NE

You lots are so pathetic:

The South West delegates gave all their votes to Tinubu and Osibanjo in their usual tribalistic nature, you and other little things like you did not see anything wrong with that. However, you see everything wrong with the South East delegates that were considerate enough to give at least some votes to both Tinubu and Osinbajo and you called them haters, even when these Yoruba goons got more votes from the same South East delegates than Rochas and some other contestants from the same zone.

And, oh yes, just as the South East votes alone are inconsequential in making someone a president in Nigeria, so also the votes of any other zone alone in the country cannot make someone a Nigerian president. But then, you little things do not know this fact or know but choose to pretend as usual.

Little things that always think that they are better or deserve better than others in everything.
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by orisa37: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Abdul05:
grin so tinubu's vote is Western vote coupled north west and south west .. good

NORTH EAST NKAN? 225 OUT OF 336.
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Okoroawusa: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is an infigment of the op's imagination...

Mynd44 please bring this down. It's fake
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by paramakina202: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Shut up. Shameless clown. This is not about APC primaries alone.

It is about the many, many disgusting things you Igbos did leading to the primaries of the two main Parties that now, without an iota of doubt, shows Igbo man is the greatest enemy of the Igbo man even if you lot try to claim Yorubas are your problem.

Don't be stu.pid you mooron.
What political favour have you ever done for Igboman?
The primary elections has come gone but you bitter things want to scapegoat ndi Igbo as usual.
SE has more than 4 aspirants in that election and you want SE delegates to abandoned aspirants from their states and vote for Tinubu. Why didn't Yoruba delegates vote for Dav Umahi?
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Natajo2021: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Unfortunately, our Eastern brothers have shot themselves at the forehead again.
After Tinubu years, I see power returns to the North, the South West electorate will step down for the Northern candidates to reciprocate the gesture of the 11 Northern governors, this cycle will continue until everyone return to their fathers land.
We from Niger-delta will eventually be set free.
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by IgOga(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
OLAADEX:

South-West:
Lagos – 60 BAT - 55
Ekiti – 48 BAT - 05
Ogun – 60 BAT - 30
Osun – 90 BAT - 80
Oyo – 99 BAT - 85
Ondo – 54 BAT - 45
Total = 411 Total = 300

South-South:
Bayelsa – 24 BAT - 10
Delta – 75 BAT - 40
Edo – 54 BAT - 40
Rivers – 69 BAT - 01
Total = 369 Total = 101

South-East:
Abia – 54 BAT - 01
Anambra – 63 BAT - 01
Enugu – 51 BAT - 05
Ebonyi – 39 BAT - 01
Imo – 81 BAT - 02
Total = 288 Total = 10

North-East:
Adamawa – 63 BAT - 40
Bauchi – 60 BAT - 50
Gombe – 33 BAT - 25
Borno – 81 BAT - 75
Yobe – 51 BAT - 05
Taraba – 48 BAT - 30
Total = 336 BAT = 225

North-Central:
Kogi – 63 BAT - 00
Kwara – 48 BAT - 30
Benue – 69 BAT - 55
Plateau – 51 BAT - 23
Nasarawa – 39 BAT - 30
Niger – 75 BAT - 62
FCT Abuja – 18 BAT - 06
Total = 363. Total = 206

North-West:
Kaduna – 69 BAT - 40
Kano – 132 BAT - 120
Katsina – 102 BAT - 91
Kebbi – 63 BAT - 49
Jigawa – 81 BAT - 40
Sokoto – 69 BAT - 50
Zamfara – 42 BAT - 24
Total = 558 Total= 414

Grand Total =2,340
BAT *Total = 1,271*

FAKE NEWS Delegates could drop their ballot in 40 boxes not marked by states. Moderators should close this misinformation immediately
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by IamANigerianMan: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kogi thank you, if you don't like person there is no need to pretend
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by DMerciful(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
How many percent of SW voted for candidates of other regions?
oz4real83:
This was how PMB "invented" the concept of "5%". You hate a candidate so much and give him little or no support and when the candidate through the support of others finally wins, you will expect such candidate to abandon regions that worked for him and focus on the "5%" that hate and did not work for him, is that possible
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
paramakina202:

Don't be stu.pid you mooron.
What political favour have you ever done for Igboman?
The primary elections has come gone but you bitter things want to scapegoat ndi Igbo as usual.
SE has more than 4 aspirants in that election and you want SE delegates to abandoned aspirants from their states and vote for Tinubu. Why didn't Yoruba delegates vote for Dav Umahi?

Sharrap loser. You guys are the perennial losers and haters of Nigeria who have historically stumbled into one ditch or the other regularly.

You have failed again and are in the mud ,once again, like Pigs.
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by DMerciful(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Did Tinubu campaign in SE? How many percent of SW delegates voted for SE aspirants?
candidtalk:

Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by duro4chang(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Sincere apologies brethren. I thought you were an IPObian hater. No vex.

Can't stand those creatures of hate and I make no apologies for that because it is Yorubas they hate on 24/7 and blame for all their political woes.

Yet we see them betraying and backstabbing themselves up and down like the azz-licking agbaya called Kalu carrying briefcase everywhere for the ultra-lightweight Lawan, like a boy boy, because of nothing other than hatred and envy for Yorubas they are all born with.
I am a Yoruba from the north central. I can never be Ipob
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Isobug: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:

There votes are inconsequential. All he needs is the middle belt, south west and atleast 40% in both NE and NE
It might happen as you think, This is APC's votes right? Other political parties especially the PDP have their delegates too. Compare how PDP delegates vote in their primaries with that of APC and that would be a healthy comparison.
You should be Polite to all regions for now, even one vote from any region would be Consequential.
So many things plays out prior to a general election that's why you don't need to be rude to any Area or over rejoice for now.
Meanwhile, even presently from the look of things, Atiku still have upper hand, more reason you should be be diplomatic to all Areas , any vote you get there is important. If you like take the advice, if you don't like keep rejoicing illusionary
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by AntonVince: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Stop being delusional.
Anyone who loses the South in 2023 won't smell Aso Rock.
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by mrvitalis(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Lol
Re: Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Yoruba from the north central. I can never be Ipob

Ma binu. No offence meant. Just can't stand IPObians. In fact I will lobby three main things from President Tinubu.

State Policing.
Restructuring and regionalism.
The immediate granting of Biafra so Igbos can leave Nigeria to take their hate, hypocrisy and bile with them.

The behaviour of Kalu and his Igbo compatriots opened eyes well. When some of us say Igbos have real hate and envy for Yorubas, naive omoluabis will tell you it is only 'online hate'.

Hope the actions of Kalu and co have now made it clear Igbos , from leaders to followers, genuinely hate Yorubas and live to see them fail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath / One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. / Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.