Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers (53604 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Police Officer Signs On A Graduating Student’s Shirt / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School / SS2 Nigerian Student Stuns Her Teachers By Writing Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by StagethemTVee: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
This is the shocking moment a lady ignored congratulatory hand shake from her teachers as she walked across the podium to receive her certificate. This must be for reasons best known to her as she may have gone through hell on earth in the hands of the teachers.
Some of the teachers were visibly shocked at her behaviour but went on to award her certificate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4J1lHB6Fvg

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Urheadmaster(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Maybe for a reasons best known to her undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by AJOBI77(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pay back time for her grin grin.

Dem get scores to settle

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Folabifreeman(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
They showed her hell in the school

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Mentorkaryhm(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Never bang a door when going out, because u don’t know whether you might still need to pass through that door

519 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Damidave1124(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lol, maybe the teacher don show her pepper grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Mopolchi: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
she dey vex and no get sense

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by lockheed55(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
V

1 Like

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Yemmysworld91: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
I can't forget the day a guy that graduated a year before me came back to school and collected his certificate. He then saw a lecturer and was like " I don collect my certificate oh, no let me catch you for street" grin
Oga lecturer jejely walked into his office angry

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Kingpele(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pride goes before down fall. Humility is the best virtue everyone need to survive, if you can't determine how you're tomorrow will be ,u don't have right to brag ..my very good friend died yesterday afternoon, this guy is full of life and really doing well for himself, but we deposited him in mortuary yesterday evening, my senior that maltreated me when I was in junior secondary school happen to be my course mate in 2001 such is life so be humble

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Her grades may be good but her character is very bad

She should also work hard on her character.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Goldbw122(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
She will regret what she just did in a long term

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by ATEAMS: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
LoL..

No Joy

I no dey u de you again

1 Like

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by youngreezy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
no blame her,sone teachers Na winch ooo

18 Likes

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by morikee: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by iCauseTrouble: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by LordEclipse: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
This is the shocking moment a lady ignored congratulatory hand shake from her teachers as she walked across the podium to receive her certificate. This must be for reasons best known to her as she may have gone through hell on earth in the hands of the teachers.
Some of the teachers were visibly shocked at her behaviour but went on to award her certificate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4J1lHB6Fvg
..it's her award and her hands..her little waay of protesting what evil she think was done to her..at least the whole world saw

9 Likes

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by adioolayi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
She has forgotten the school owns the degree...

If found unworthy in character ..even, if you have graduated, IT CAN BE WITHDRAWN

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by drakeskull(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Highly unnecessary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Gastrocnemius: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Her life her business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by CrownOfClay724: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lol.

To the left, to the left.

You can't want to spoil my life in private and shake hands with me in public.

14 Likes

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
Never bang a door when going out, because u don’t know whether you might still need to pass through that door
Right, and these people that she just pass as if there is nothing, she will meet them in the future in her life time.

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Passionate888: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bone them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / Free Neco Result Checking Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.