Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers (53658 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Police Officer Signs On A Graduating Student’s Shirt / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School / SS2 Nigerian Student Stuns Her Teachers By Writing Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by phemmyfour: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
Never bang a door when going out, because u don’t know whether you might still need to pass through that door
yinmu

Not when an open garage is ahead of you. I will bang and lock the door. Then throw the key into the sea
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by kelspinall(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2022
their shit
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by jeromeemmy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
I remember her
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by jeromeemmy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
irunoko:
this incidence made me remember the girl that was boasting on social media saying cheating made her graduate.immediately they invited her to face disciplinary panel and freezed her certificate

A lot of these female graduates lack wisdom and emotional intelligence.na only to rub make-up pack for face like masquerades them sabi
I remember her

1 Like

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by joyandfaith: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2022
phemmyfour:
yinmu

Not when an open garage is ahead of you. I will bang and lock the door. Then throw the key into the sea

Especially for wicked people
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by joyandfaith: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2022
irunoko:
nope it's not but that's not a wise thing to do as a graduating student knowing that you by will always need to refer to your school for one issue or The other

If students who had humiliated and beaten their teachers after leaving secondary could become exco of old students association., nothing to worry about. Some teachers I know are still being burdened with guilty conscience especially after retirement. They might have done something thing to her. For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by irunoko(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

If students who had humiliated and beaten their teachers after leaving secondary could become exco of old students association., nothing to worry about. Some teachers I know are still being burdened with guilty conscience especially after retirement. They might have done something thing to her. For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction.
not all the Time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / Free Neco Result Checking Trick / Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.