Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

I’ll Retire Atiku, Tinubu, Moghalu Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Retire Atiku, Tinubu, Moghalu Boasts (401 Views)

"We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Retire Atiku, Tinubu, Moghalu Boasts by Hazelmarvie: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
A presidential aspirant of the African Democratic Congress, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, has vowed to send the Peoples Democratic Party’s candidate, Atiku Abubakar; and his All Progressives Congress counterpart, Bola Tinubu, on permanent retirement.
Moghalu, who was a Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, stated that he would retire the two of them by defeating them in next year’s election.

Moghalu spoke in Abeokuta, Ogun State, on Wednesday, during the ADC’s presidential primary.

No fewer than 10 aspirants are jostling for 2,100 delegates in the ongoing ADC’s primary in Abeokuta to emerge the party’s candidate.

Moghalu said:

“I am here to offer myself to you not because I am better than anybody here but because I care about the future of our country. I offer myself because God has given me the main recognition to stand side-by-side with Atiku, Tinubu and to send them into retirement.”

He promised to make Nigerians proud if elected the next president.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/ill-retire-atiku-tinubu-moghalu-boasts.html?m=1
Re: I’ll Retire Atiku, Tinubu, Moghalu Boasts by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hian!!!
Re: I’ll Retire Atiku, Tinubu, Moghalu Boasts by mymadam(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Funny guy grin
Re: I’ll Retire Atiku, Tinubu, Moghalu Boasts by MadamVanessa(f): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
shocked

When animals with horns are in meeting, snail also want to attend the meeting.

This one no be even small yansh wan follow shake, this one is dilapidated rotten small yansh wan follow shake .
Re: I’ll Retire Atiku, Tinubu, Moghalu Boasts by LeoDeKing: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
 I offer myself because God has given me the main recognition to stand side-by-side with Atiku, Tinubu and to send them into retirement.”
God has given you recognition to stand side by side with Atiku and Tinubu. Instead of going for thanksgiving, you are here deceiving some empty skulls.

Ipob pigs are brain dead animals.
Re: I’ll Retire Atiku, Tinubu, Moghalu Boasts by uthlaw: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Moghalu,sowore and all other presidential aspirants are selfish,instead of them to join peter obi and work together to send those useless old thieves to jailed....imagine tinubu join with buhari to take over from PDP, but this ones that cannot win common local govt election want to win presidential!
Re: I’ll Retire Atiku, Tinubu, Moghalu Boasts by Pierohandsome: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Person wey one light weight don knack commot from primary election,na em wan defeat Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

This Man Can Be Atiku's Running Mate / Ekiti Governorship Election 2022 Reports And Results Collation / Huge Turnout Of Youths Prevented From Fulfilling PVC Registration In Enugu(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.