Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,927 members, 7,844,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. (1622 Views)

States Where Labour Might Win Governorship / Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. / It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Truvelisback(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good day, fellas. I'm not a fan of Tinubu neither do i want him to be the president of the country and i underestimated him. However, ever since he had won the APC primary, it's likely he would win the presidential election. Seun, Myd44.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by abuwidad(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Faber(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
#AtikuIsComing
#ThisTimeForNorthEast

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Truvelisback(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
abuwidad:
Why
Him don bench Prof. Osibanjo.
Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Reality3080: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Faber:
#AtikuIsComing
#ThisTimeForNorthEast

guy what about peter obi?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by MadamVanessa(f): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
shocked

His votes during the primaries was so disturbing. He floored all his opponents.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by haffaze777(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I'm not a fan of Tinubu neither do i want him to be the president of the country and i underestimated him. However, ever since he had won the APC primary, it's likely he would win presidential election.
Before nko?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Faber(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reality3080:
guy what about peter obi?

What about Tilumbu

I be stunch PDP

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by SarkinYarki: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes he is the man to beat now but with proper 3D strategy we can defeat him...I will never underestimate that man again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by PussyOdour(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Abeg na MadamVanessa typed this or is her account hacked? If there's any notorious Tinubu hater, it's this handle here on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Faber(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Yes he is the man to beat now but with proper 3D strategy we can defeat him...I will never underestimate that man again

Tinubu is not Buhari's candidate. Aisha's show of unhappiness explained it all.

They will all back Atiku. What will Buahri gain from APC again, just tell me. His is not gonna abandon his Fulani brother

#AtikuIsComing

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Truvelisback(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Which is why i said he could win the Presidential election. I underestimated him. His Chances of winning is very high compared to his opponents. I was thinking that Prof. Osibanjo would defeat him but it turned out to be like a Nollywood movie to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by haffaze777(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Faber:
#AtikuIsComing
#ThisTimeForNorthEast

You go deactivate your account by 2023.You remember the attached picture?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Nyamuriflathead: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How about you guys support Asiwaju so we can support you too?
It could be a symbiotic relationship, if only you peeps will listen grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Nyamuriflathead: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Which is why i said he could win the Presidential election. I underestimated him. His Chances of winning is very high compared to his opponents. I was thinking that Prof. Osibanjo would defeat him but it turned out to be like Nollywood movie to me.

I'm happy you do realize this.
What would have jeopardised Asiwajus chances at the presidential election is if Peter obi had stayed back at pdp as Atikus vice.
But now that he's gone, its an easy win grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Truvelisback(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Faber:
#AtikuIsComing
#ThisTimeForNorthEast

Atiku can't beat Tinubu. The only aspirant i thought would beat Tinubu has been knocked out by Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Nyamuriflathead: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Join the winning team, stop being a spoiler
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Truvelisback(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

I'm happy you do realize this.
What would have jeopardised Asiwajus chances at the presidential election is if Peter obi had stayed back at pdp as Atikus vice.
But now that he's gone, its an easy win grin
The major threat(Prof. Osibanjo) to Tinubu from being the President of the Country has been knocked out.
Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Truvelisback(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

My fear for Jagaban is his great influence. He could Ban PDP for life and Hijack it the way he did to Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Nyamuriflathead: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
My fear for Jagaban is his great influence. He could Ban PDP for life and Hijack it the way he did to Lagos.

Tinubu is only after his life long ambition. once he gets it, he would retire voluntarily or involuntarily and others will assume his might and be reposed with assured political gratitude and responsibilities. Your alignment today would determine what becomes of u tomorrow.
ibos need to learn and stop playing politics of bitterness
we all could see how orji UZOR kalu tried to be a spoiler to jagaban instead of supporting him and hoping for the best, he would have been rewarded with the Senate president if he had done that, then he can now have enough momentum to place his people in positions and wrestle power when it Koms down south again. Tinubu would have retired by then
politics na common sense, no be gragra grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by DMerciful(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu will not be president, watch and see!
Nyamuriflathead:

Join the winning team, stop being a spoiler
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Nyamuriflathead: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
DMerciful:
Tinubu will not be president, watch and see!
Ok grin
Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Faber(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
haffaze777:

You go deactivate your account by 2023.You remember the attached picture?

Account don dey 7yrs that I will deactivate because of elections, not possible guy
Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Putinofrussia: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Faber:

What about Tilumbu

I be stunch PDP
Tilumbu don put una faces inside mud nah. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by haffaze777(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Faber:

Account don dey 7yrs that I will deactivate because of elections, not possible guy

But you go switch mouth or abandon your Zombie comrade like you did on the other threadgrin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by brain54(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
If he “might” not win then why do you think he is contesting? To waste money or for fun?
Truvel this your topic today get as e be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Truvelisback(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
PussyOdour:

Abeg na MadamVanessa typed this or is her account hacked? If there's any notorious Tinubu hater, it's this handle here on nairaland.
Na she. She just said the Ugly truth. I'm not a Tinubu fan but it is obvious.
Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Truvelisback(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
brain54:
If he “might” not win then why do you think he is contesting? To waist money or for fun?
Truvel this your topic today get as e be!
I thought Osibanjo would knock him out but reverse is now the case.
Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Tomek09(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

So Igbos should wait for 16 years??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Win The Presidential Election. by Amumaigwe: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I'm not a fan of Tinubu neither do i want him to be the president of the country and i underestimated him. However, ever since he had won the APC primary, it's likely he would win the presidential election. Seun, Myd44.

Testing the water....
Tinubu is Dead On Arrival

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Failure To Unveil Shettima: Has Tinubu Been Checkmated ? / The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! / 2023: APC Cries Over Peter Obi's Popularity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.