Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (18498 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know what an Apostate means shey? smiley

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well it's our duty to TEACH you people whether you will accept or not.
Apostate is a person who once took an oath to remain loyal to a course but later denounce it and failed woefully to explain why nor able to present a better option.
I never vowed nor take any oath in Islam it's just the religion of my parents who also found themselves in it because their own parents were Muslims too. So there's PRACTICALLY no reason why i was a Muslim than birth but as for Jehovah's Witnesses organization i studied really hard, questioned so many things before i finally accepted the faith. So if i'm leaving the organization i must be able to point, present, mention, talk about a better performing group that's practicing what i meant to practice as a worshiper of God!

Keep learning from me! wink

Stories for the gods.

MaxInDHouse is an Apostate (X-Muslim) whose whole life is all about Islam and calling other Christians uninformed churchgoers.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'm leaving you for now so tell your friends here what you think about Jesus of Nazareth! wink
oteneaaron:

Stories for the gods.

MaxInDHouse is an Apostate (X-Muslim) whose whole life is all about Islam and calling other Christians uninformed churchgoers.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know the meaning of Apostate but I disagree with the dictionary's definition of it because I am in a Cult that redefines dictionary's words to give another meaning to suit their Lies!

Deranged Fool with Maggot infested brain, What is the definition of Apostate you see below? Even common Google disagrees with you. Who can blame you that you are this unfortunate to find yourself in A Cult that totally disagrees with the Dictionary just so they can continue to feed gullible people with lies? Mad MaxInDHouse with a brain of a 3 year old, You Are An APOSTATE!! Anybody that leaves his/her former religion to join the JW Cult is an Apostate!! Watchtower has been lying to you. Dum Dum!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I'm leaving you for now so tell your friends here what you think about Jesus of Nazareth! wink

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go out there and check my comments.
Even when most of you atheists and Churchgoers went to the Muslim section and vowed falsely just to chat with them i never for once intervened in their matter because when i left Islam i left for good as there's nothing to look back to in that religion.

But you can't find anything better to do with your life than going back to argue with JWs! cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

so called jw

so according to you most christians here have visited the muslim section and
vowed falsely just to chat with them

see yet again and again and again how lying is you peoples natural way of speaking:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Emusan(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You don't know what an Apostate means shey? smiley

But you who know the meaning, see the definition you gave... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well it's our duty to TEACH you people whether you will accept or not.

Someone who didn't know the meaning of Apostate is teaching another person...

Wonders shall never end cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Apostate is a person who once took an oath to remain loyal to a course but later denounce it and failed woefully to explain why nor able to present a better option.

Can you provide the link of where you got this definition from or just from your deluded brain

I never vowed nor take any oath in Islam it's just the religion of my parents who also found themselves in it because their own parents were Muslims too. So there's PRACTICALLY no reason why i was a Muslim than birth

But when @Antichristian will tell you that you know nothing about Islam, you'll try to prove to him that you're a scholar of Islamic.

But see here how you openly vindicated him out of your hypocrisy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Truly, you're nobody in Islam before you fall for the lies of watchtower cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

but as for Jehovah's Witnesses organization i studied really hard, questioned so many things before i finally accepted the faith.

So you actually VOWED AND TOOk OATH with JWs. That's very interesting.

Keep learning from me! wink

When you don't have anything to offer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Is it everyone that's interested in chatting with Maximus or just two persons disguising as many? cheesy
Well instead of you guys thinking about Maximus i think it's better you talk about the person Maximus and his group claim we know better than all of you: Jesus of Nazareth! wink

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by PastorAIO: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
We should retitle this thread: Blackness Wars: Pots versus Kettles

OLAADEGBU:
Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them.

JW organisation is said to have affiliation with the Freemasons. If you know any other organisation or church that is associated with the Freemason post it here and let the devil be ashamed.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Emusan:

But there was racism and other atrocities among them when Jesus chooses them bah and the same people who are racists then are now part of Jesus heavenly ruling cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I didn't say anything lipsrsealed
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
johnw47:

I'm Emusan the Trio.
I know already.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let him continue deceiving himself, his lies has been exposed: OLAADEGBU, Emusan and johnw47 belongs to the same person he's just switching accounts! smiley
I no dispute am.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Emusan(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

I know you can't say a word grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

I no dispute am.

God's Holy Spirit is ever there to guide us, the day i accused OLAADEGBU but it's the Emusan account that responded telling me i accused him, immediately God's Holy Spirit told me "now you know who is behind the moniker"

It's then i began to recollect that OLAADEGBU never for once disagree with Emusan and it's this same Emusan that always attack anyone that criticize OLAADEGBU.

I was really grateful that day, then johnw47 came arguing as if he's the person i'm talking about not until he himself said he's OLAA then i began to correlate that neither OLAADEGBU nor johnw47 nor Emusan knows how to reason from the scriptures the three accounts are only good at insulting critics.

Then i realized that it's the same person! wink

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Emusan:

I know you can't say a word grin cheesy grin grin grin
How did you know that undecided

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

How did you know that undecided

Sarcasm at times is best for him!

If someone believe that Jesus' first century followers whom he strictly warned never to allow anything divide them later became racists and even criticizing themselves and never settled it before they die.
What else can one do than silence which is the best answer? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sarcasm at times is best for him!
If someone believe that Jesus' first century followers whom he strictly warned never to allow anything divide them later became racists and even criticizing themselves and never settled it before they die.
What else can one do than silence which is the best answer? cheesy
That's it sir cool
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

That's it sir cool

If he's not a fool does it mean all the criticism going on both between Churches like RCCG, Deeperlife, Catholic, Chosen, Christ Embassy, Synagogues, Celestial Church, Cherubim and Seraphim just to mention a few, they're all qualified for heaven, shey?

Abeg why then has he been typing gibberish about Catholic and others if that's the case? cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know the meaning of Apostate but I want to teach people what it means even though I disagree with the dictionary's definition of Apostate.

Deranged Fool with Maggot infested brain, What is the definition of Apostate you see below? Even common Google disagrees with you. Who can blame you that you are this unfortunate to find yourself in A Cult that totally disagrees with the Dictionary just so they can continue to feed gullible people with lies? Mad MaxInDHouse with a brain of a 3 year old, You Are An APOSTATE!! Anybody that leaves his/her former religion to join the JW Cult is an Apostate!! Watchtower has been lying to you. Dum Dum!!

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Courz:

Oya talk about Jesus of Nazareth nah!

Abi your brains has been programmed only to talk about JWs? grin
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am committing blasphemy against the Holy Spirit by claiming the Holy Spirit told me OLAADEGBU, Emusan and johnw47 Are one the same person.

You are paranoid and terribly afraid of the many people against you. You desperately need to assure yourself that these many people are one person only to make yourself feel better. See a Psychiatrist!
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am An apostate but I love calling others Apostates as the Freemason Slave that I am!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Is it everyone that's interested in chatting with Maximus or just two persons disguising as many? cheesy
Well instead of you guys thinking about Maximus i think it's better you talk about the person Maximus and his group claim we know better than all of you: Jesus of Nazareth! wink

Everybody is quoting you because you are delusional and have a Maggot infested brain. You're also an Apostate, a Black Slave to your Freemason Masters the Watchtower. grin grin grin

You are paranoid and terribly afraid of the many people against you. You desperately need to assure yourself that these many people are one person only to make yourself feel better. See a Psychiatrist!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Why won't you say something? Do you have a Maggot infested brain like Mad MaxInDHouse? You asked for proof of Racism. You have gotten it. Now you are Mute like Mad MaxInDHouse! You don't know what to say again abi? That's what you get for defending a cult you know nothing about! Since you are thinking of joining this Cult without actually knowing a thing or two about their doctrines and history but you're claiming it as Your Cult, Answer the below questions :

So, how has Racism been eradicated in your Cult going by the comments from eye witnesses below?

How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel knowing that instead of Watchtower following Paul's example of unifying people of all races during the Segregation of Blacks and whites, they rather joined the wicked world in Segregation? How do you feel knowing that when the world stopped segregation, Watchtower was still practising it and refused to stop? How do you feel knowing that when Watchtower was asked why they tolerated segregation, they replied that IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO STOP IT? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Courz:

I'm an idiot
I know cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:
I I agree with Watchtower that my skin colour is a Curse and that when God's kingdom comes it will change to White and my language will change to Hebrew.

So, how has Racism been eradicated in your Cult going by the comments from eye witnesses below?

How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel knowing that instead of Watchtower following Paul's example of unifying people of all races during the Segregation of Blacks and whites, they rather joined the wicked world in Segregation? How do you feel knowing that when the world stopped segregation, Watchtower was still practising it and refused to stop? How do you feel knowing that when Watchtower was asked why they tolerated segregation, they replied that IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO STOP IT? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Courz:

Stop the editing.
Stay on your lane. No be by force.
I'm happy to be studying with JWs.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

I can't finish what I started. i agree with Watchtower that my skin colour is a Curse and that when God's kingdom comes, it will change to White and my language will change to Hebrew.

Have you attended University? If you have and become JW, you will be lovebombed and advertised for Ministerial Servant and Elder positions. You will be encouraged to go for those titles as a Man. Are you aware it is strictly forbidden for Elders and Ministerial Servants to take their kids to the University? If you are in these positions and you take your kids to University, you will be stripped of your Titles. Did your JW teacher tell you that? That JW is just like Boko Haram when it comes to University education? Many Elders and Ministerial Servants have been stepped down in many congregations I know and have been. I know a congregation coordinator who is presently lying to his fellow JWs about his Daughter being in the University just because he wants no one to know about it. So, what the JW males do is they don't bother to go for those trashy titles and the Cult is suffering from the lack of interest of JW males going for these positions because Elders and ministerial servants keep the Cult running. Only Oversabi JW males that love bossing people around go for such Titles. Without them, the JW religion does not exist! They are even begging their males to reach out for these positions. The sensible JW males know its all bullshit, so, they remain floor member JWs and take their kids to University. Do you know this?

I expect this rubbish should wake JWs up from their slumber to see their Cult for what it truly is but the demonic influence on these people is strong. I remember when my father was stepped down simply because my brother was in school, he and other elders and ministerial servants were stepped down, did you know what some JWs were saying? They were cursing out the Circuit Overseer and said Satan is in the organisation. I don't know how you can know that Satan is in this Cult yet you don't want to leave. An Elder whom they planned to step down decided to resign his membership altogether because he saw the Cult for what it is, A Business Corporation. That's how to do it!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

I know already.

so called jw

paranoid max lies and then you of that same lying line of thought lie
just like your devil, that is your natural way of speaking:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natura way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

I know already.

so called jw

changing and falsifying my own post just adds to your lying:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God's Holy Spirit is ever there to guide us, the day i accused OLAADEGBU but it's the Emusan account that responded telling me i accused him, immediately God's Holy Spirit told me "now you know who is behind the moniker"

It's then i began to recollect that OLAADEGBU never for once disagree with Emusan and it's this same Emusan that always attack anyone that criticize OLAADEGBU.

I was really grateful that day, then johnw47 came arguing as if he's the person i'm talking about not until he himself said he's OLAA then i began to correlate that neither OLAADEGBU nor johnw47 nor Emusan knows how to reason from the scriptures the three accounts are only good at insulting critics.

Then i realized that it's the same person! wink

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

so called jw

you cannot quote where you claim that i said i am olladegbu, of course you cannot produce quotes for any of your lies

it's really amazing that you actually give credit to the Holy Spirit for your paranoia and lies that i emusan and olladegbu are the same person, you clearly already know that you are lost lying about the Holy Spirit like that:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

in the end times
2Ti_3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

the pharisees lied about the Holy Spirit in Jesus, saying He was the spirit of the devil
Jesus said that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven
you so called jw maxindhouse also lied about the Holy Spirit

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 1:15am On Jun 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Stop the editing.
Stay on your lane. No be by force.
I'm happy to be studying with JWs.

so called jw

some hours earlier you falsified my post
and now you say that to courz

what hyporcrites and sooks you are:

Mat 23:27  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. 
Mat 23:28  Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2022
johnw47:

so called jw
some hours earlier you falsified my post
and now you say that to courz
How that one take concern you Mr Trio?

I said "stop the editing", I didn't say I never editted his post.

Emusan stay your lane na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gifts Man $1000 To Secure Accommodation In Ghana (Photos) / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? / Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.