Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (18480 Views)

Why Didn't Camera Men Fall Under Annointing? / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / I Heard There Are Different Kinds Of Atheism/atheist, Which One Do U Fall Under? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by boron10(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2013
At times, it seems to me that some sets of people are paid to act like they're under annointing. Revival service in many churches these days feels more like a stage performance as virtually the same sets of people are observed to be moved by the touches of the men of God.

My major concern is that most of these people who either genuinely or ingenuinely fall under annointing are the female folks. You barely see a man who get moved by the touches of the men of God. Could it be that women have more faith than the men? or could it be because they are the weaker sex?

I need to be clarified please

7 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2013
Cos they're more emotional,gullible n subservient to MOGs.

7 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2013
They do so to impress their MOG

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Creatrixity(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Hehe^^.I asked my younger brother the same question and his response?"it is because they have fish brain!!".
Gullibility!

12 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by engrtee(f): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2013
Women are better actors

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2013
more gullible !
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by sagytariusTM1: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2013
OP, I cant categorically tell you one why now, because I don't want to say one reason and my OADT God says its another one.

On a more serious note, I mean to say: Op, let them act as they want. We can't really tell why.
If they are faking it, its their own cup of moi moi.

3 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Goshen360(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2013
Don't tell me you people are beginning to USE YOUR GOD GIVEN MIND TO QUESTION THINGS OF THE SPIRIT O.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by boron10(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2013
Goshen360: Don't tell me you people are beginning to USE YOUR GOD GIVEN MIND TO QUESTION THINGS OF THE SPIRIT O.... grin
I did not open the thread to question any spirit. I did to know the reason for this occurrence from the xtians
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by shdemidemi(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2013
That anointing was not mentioned in the whole of the New Testament should tell Christians, it is irrelevant in this dispensation.
Don't be fooled by magicians and fraudsters

4 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by ooman(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2013
Goshen360: Don't tell me you people are beginning to USE YOUR GOD GIVEN MIND TO QUESTION THINGS OF THE SPIRIT O.... grin

why shouldn't things of the spirit be questioned?

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2013
Another female bashing thread hiding under the pretext of religion.mshewww

5 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2013
Goshen is being sarcastic...

And I'm quite disappointed by majority of the responses. What do you mean weaker sex?

It's more difficult to live as a woman in Nigeria than a man. And yet so much is expected of them. It's my view that in this desire to meet up with what society expects of them, these women have pushed further 'to God' in desperation, making them more susceptible to these kinds of experiences.

You're expected to take care of a family with money that buys even little with each passing day? Please...

9 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by boron10(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2013
kulyie: Another female bashing thread hiding under the pretext of religion.mshewww
Do not bring up problem where none exist. It is just a mere question directed at the christians.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by iebanehita(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2013

So, u r sayin d Spirit is being Selective or wat?!.. Pls bury ds thought of urs.

I agree wit musKeeto. The demands of d society on d female folks make dem susceptible. Hence, in major families, d onus is on d women to secure d family SPIRITUALLY. Men r less concerned in ds area.ds maks d female folks go d extra-mile in seeking for spiritual help. Thus, they become gullible.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Goshen360(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
boron10:
I did not open the thread to question any spirit. I did to know the reason for this occurrence from the xtians

ooman:

why shouldn't things of the spirit be questioned?

iebanehita:

So, u r sayin d Spirit is being Selective or wat?!.. Pls bury ds thought of urs.

So y'all don't understand I was laughing at those who say we cannot understand God or his mind, with our finite mind even when we do have the holy spirit working through our mind. Only my brother, musKeeto understood me. grin Religion & religious spirit is killing the church of Christ mehn.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by boron10(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2013
Goshen360:

So y'all don't understand I was laughing at those who say we cannot understand God or his mind, with our finite mind even when we do have the holy spirit working through our mind. Only my brother, musKeeto understood me. grin Religion & religious spirit is killing the church of Christ mehn.
Lol, I actually got your sarcasm. Not everyone would get it. And it might end up giving people wrong view on my intention for creating the thread
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Goshen360(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
^ No wahala. cool
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Because na dem dey quick be WITCH
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by manmustwac(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Because women are the weaker sex
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by simongonner: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
because marine(mamiwater) spirit full dem body
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Valto(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
oga goshen u too funny. lolz.. grin grin
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by sammmiey1: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Becos they prefer to fall dan to getting a*roused by the men of God touch,u knw women nah,smal tin,dia body don stand.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by naptu2: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Joke by YAW:

Everyday I go to church and I see people fall under the anointing. The Pastor would say "Receive the Holy Spirit" and everybody would fall.

But one day something occurred to me; how come everybody falls under the anointing, but one person always remains standing? How come the cameraman never falls under the anointing?

8 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Goshen360(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
There's nowhere in Scriptures where a New Testament Christians were possessed and 'falling under anointing' in the first place, not to talk of a Christian being 'possessed' by demons. I'm not talking about UNBELIEVERS here, I'm talking about one who has truly come to Christ and Lord and Saviour, a New Creation man\woman. It is an outright insult to the Cross of Christ that some 'legalistic and judaizer' preachers are still trying to mix or balance Grace with the law of Moses and serving it to Christians as spiritual food.

4 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by BANGASOUP1: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Keke drop me here,first mumu to comment
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by dbride: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Simple. Your spirit is subject to you, you have control over it. Majority of men are stubborn and rigid when it comes to releasing, freeing or letting loose their spirit and the Spirit of God does not struggle, and will never, with the spirit of man. Women generally are easier, they are quick to free their spirit especially when they have believed. Men struggle to believe anything they cannot touch with their five senses and this constitutes an obstacle to the Spirit of God.

14 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by kponkedenge(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
I don't hav any sensible tin 2 say

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by oluomad(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Cos they have no Stamina!
They have no energy!
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by j4jj: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
Because when u attend church instead of listening to sermon majority of what u do is to scope d women falling under anointing in d church.

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by herquleez(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
musKeeto: Goshen is being sarcastic...

And I'm quite disappointed by majority of the responses. What do you mean weaker sex?

It's more difficult to live as a woman in Nigeria than a man. And yet so much is expected of them. It's my view that in this desire to meet up with what society expects of them, these women have pushed further 'to God' in desperation, making them more susceptible to these kinds of experiences.

You're expected to take care of a family with money that buys even little with each passing day? Please...

you are obviously under the anointing the op was referring to grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download/listen To "Dancers At The Gate Of Death" -a Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Deeper Life Bible Church December Retreat Is Here Again / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.