Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! (1436 Views)

Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally / See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ladies & gentlemen, for the few minutes you will go through this thread, kindly drop all the sentiments and hatred you have for Tinubu. . .Thanks

As an upcoming beautiful female politician, I have always been a supporter of Asiwaju, I always admire and love his political leadership but my respect doubled as he emerges the winner of the Apc presidential primaries and I was shocked at the level of success and support he got!!!

I learned the following qualities from BAT that I will apply in my daily political careers as I climb the ladder of success!!!
-Be focused
-Stand your ground against betrayers
-Be a strong and relentless fighter!!!
-Don't run away from challenges
-Always reap where you sow
-Don't be a two faced person
-No matter the hatred, insults and gbas gbos
keep moving

Mynd44

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Fahdiga(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
This guy keeps on parading himself as a woman and I wonder to what end? Your pretence here doesn't change the fact that you are a man with hairy balls in real life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Always remember people who have helped you along the way, and don’t forget to lift someone up.

And as usual,it's certain that some will try to insult and use some dirty words on you,insults are the last resort of the weak-minded when they feel powerless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by helinues: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Puff puff pass , don't be stingy, let me also make some puff from what you have been smoking

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
You're a guy with hairy blockos inbetween your tiny legs
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
hahahahahahahaha.

Wahala wahala wahala...

No be everybody wey go stadium dey play ball..

Maintain your romance section championship..plus I heard you be BOY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You're a guy with blockos inbetween your tiny legs
Okoro rest, take a break, go on vacation!!! I would have trolled your life out when Tinubu won but luckily for you I was offline! Have you finished wailing grin

12 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:
Puff puff pass , don't be stingy, let me also make some puff from what you have been smoking
What is this one saying!?

8 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hate or like Tinubu, you can never still overwrite his political might, strength and structure. He is a Albert Einstein of politics,

And majority always see Tinubu as an individual, which is wrong. The name is a structure that is rooted in the grassroots. To go against his structure and ideology, you will have a whole lot of foot soldiers to contend with. Ambode forgot this and why he was pummeled beyond likelihood of a rejuvenation.

Their is no way you will be sincere to yourself and not duff a hat for Tinubu. As it stands today in Nigeria, their is none like him!

History has in details how he transited to other parties and rendered previous party`s useless. He is one of a kind. The Alpha and Omega with regards to politics. A king maker who has made and formed men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
This guy keeps on parading himself as a woman and I wonder to what end? Your pretence here doesn't change the fact that you are a man with hairy balls in real life
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique ishilove

Rule 7 & 8

10 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by helinues: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Islandlady:
What is this one saying!?

Don't be stingy. Whatever makes you high that inspired you to write this bunkum, pass me some make I also feel am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Fahdiga(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Islandlady:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique ishilove

Rule 7 & 8
You are a man with a hairy gbola
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Islandlady:
Okoro rest, take a break, go on vacation!!! I would have trolled your life out when Tinubu won but luckily for you I was offline! Have you finished wailing grin
grin

Politics to me is like game of football, you lose some and you win some

No hard feelings I ain't APC member i only got real love for professor Osibanjo and Rotimi Amaechi and wished they won but ...
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by inoki247: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
I'm still looking at people that says he bought the Primary with money we can't overrule that...

But ask yourself if the party is in crisis na wu dem dey always go meet....

Abi u don see where the party get issues and people go dey lobby Osinbajo or Ameachi...

Everything isn't about money the delegates were all picked by the Governors which at least 50 percent of doz Governors av benefited from him one way or the other....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by festacman(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
The only lesson to learn from Nigerian politicians including Asiwaju Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar is that you need to STEAL big from public coffers when you have slightest opportunity in order to spend your way to higher position of political power. Reason why public servants, Army officers, and political appointees loot the public fund meant for development and build massive wat chest.

Look Islandlady, politicians like Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Okorocha, Ganduje, etc deserve to be in jail rather than be sources of inspiration to young African politicians who are looked upon to redeem Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Don't be stingy. Whatever makes you high that inspired you to write this bunkum, pass me some make I also feel am
uncle increase the volume of your wailing, I can't hear you loud enough!!

Recognize a don when you see one, Tinubu is a moving train of success join the train

10 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by ERCROSS(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
I believe Tinubu would have done better than Buhari if he were to be the president from 2015 to 2023. And he would have been 8 years younger, with a little bit more energy than he would have by 2023. But now is not the time to compensate anybody's hardwork with our life for the next 8 years

We are the leaders of tomorrow wey we don dey sing from kindergarten come, the tomorrow don reach now. We are taking back our leadership mantle.

Sentiments aside, I admire the wisdom and tenacity of Asiwaju. Tiri gbosa for am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Cypress042(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Our highly confused comrade Bob risky is crossdressing and his doing publicly while you're here hiding under a faceless forum carpet pretending to be a woman, Your shame don remain 0% aswear grin
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

grin

Politics to me is like game of football, you lose some and you win some

No hard feelings I ain't APC member i only got real love for professor Osibanjo and Rotimi Amaechi and wished they won but ...

Sharrap! It is only you Igbos that don't want to associate with success, everyone is already aligning with BAT, you guys should better join the train so you won't be left out grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by helinues: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Islandlady:
uncle increase the volume of your wailing, I can't hear you loud enough!!

Recognize a don when you see one, Tinubu is a moving train of success join the train

And where have you seen me campaigning against Tinubu?

Your highness must be closed to the ISS
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

So why must you spew trash in the first place... Don't you know you are already old, grow up!!

7 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Xscape1993(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
You don't even know any thing about politics...
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:
You don't even know any thing about politics...
ohh really, just becos I am a lady doesn't mean I know nothing about politics

8 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by BabydiHot(f): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

haaaa see lies ooo
your lies can cause earthquake ooo
Jesus
helinues na wa for you ooo
be noble for once.

Hehehehe Tinubu bus have left already
you no get candidate
hohohoho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by bmdmix10: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
More old dicks coming ur way
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by BabydiHot(f): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

ok but you no get candidate naa
leave us alone and watch
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:

ok but you no get candidate naa
leave us alone and watch
lol who is his candidate babe

7 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by BabydiHot(f): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Islandlady:
lol who is his candidate babe
Osinbajo but he failed so helinues wanted to gum body with Tinubu after denying him countless times.
he wan follow Mooh247 dem party but he can never gum body or enter.
not under my watch.
next time he'll learn how to stand by his words and stop shifting goal posts to favour him.
as far as this election is concerned helinues na spectator ooo
he no get candidate.
he cannot troll anyone
I'll always expose him.
helinues don cast, children of God are shouting hallelujah and dancing awilo logomba
Hehehehehe
Hehehehe
hohohoho

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
festacman:
The only lesson to learn from Nigerian politicians including Asiwaju Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar is that you need to STEAL big from public coffers when you have slightest opportunity in order to spend your way to higher position of political power. Reason why public servants, Army officers, and political appointees loot the public fund meant for development and build massive wat chest.

Look Islandlady, politicians like Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Okorocha, Ganduje, etc deserve to be in jail rather than be sources of inspiration to young African politicians who are looked upon to redeem Africa.
I sincerely get your point but most politicians steal from public funds around the world although Nigerian politicians steals most and ruthlessly!

If you read my post well I admire and emulate the positive qualities of Tinubu, so that's not a big deal!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
Osinbajo but he failed so helinues wanted to gum body with Tinubu after denying him countless times.
he wan follow Mooh247 dem party but he can never gum body or enter.
not under my watch.
next time he'll learn how to stand by his words and stop shifting goal posts to favour him.
as far as this election is concerned helinues na spectator ooo
he no get candidate.
he cannot troll anyone
I'll always expose him.
helinues don cast, children of God are shouting hallelujah and dancing awilo logomba
Hehehehehe
Hehehehe
hohohoho
kikikikiki the way Osibanjo and his supporters like this shameless Helinues was disgraced ehn na top notch...bunch of betrayers! No wonder he wan gum body with us grin Allow him join us, he has realised his mistakes and ready to join the success train

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Gomojamm: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Islandlady:
kikikikiki the way Osibanjo and his supporters like this shameless Helinues was disgraced ehn na top notch...bunch of betrayers! No wonder he wan gum body with us grin Allow him join us, he has realised his mistakes and ready to join the success train
Stop taking a swipe. Don't play into enemies' hand. PYO fumbled but he had congratulated Asiwaju and pledged his support. So we should move on too. We need unity to achieve landslide victory.

Otito ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gomojamm:
Stop taking a swipe. Don't play into enemies' hand. PYO fumbled but he had congratulated Asiwaju and pledged his support. So we should move on too. We need unity to achieve landslide victory.

Otito ooo grin
lol okay mo ti gbo grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Presidential Aspirants Of The 4 Major Party Should boycott Next Year Debate / See What Northeners Are Saying About Peter Obi (photos) / Igbos In Nairaland Should Forgive SARKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.