Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! (2188 Views)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by pquaver(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos have been in Lagos before Tinubu was born as a former capital.Tinubu is from osun enjoying Lagos.Lagos is a no mans land

Lagos is yoruba land, stop being a thief. Igbos were in lagos before Tinubu fine but since Tinubu more and more have been trooping in.. If Tinubu was bad why is lagos not detoriating? Its more than 20 years it stopped Bein the capital. Abuja is the capital why are people from the east trooping more to lagos than Abuja if u claim its because of capital why are our people not trooping to Abuja? Rather we prefer to die selling anything in lagos than New capita Abuja or even London anambra.
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by ManMountain(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Bobloco:

I am really worried about your reasoning

I am worried about your existence

I am worried that as a human being, you lack empathy

I am worried that to you any one who has a contrary opinion is termed IPOB or from the east

I am worried, honestly I am worried

I really really pity you

Get out of here and stop trolling
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Bobloco: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

Get out of here and stop trolling

You see why I used the words "I pity you"
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Sorry, you have no brain to process it. It's not my fault you have pap for brain.

Moronic trash.
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by ManMountain(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Bobloco:

You see why I used the words "I pity you"

Pity your life, you must be really be living a boring miserable life to be this consistent with trolling me this morning grin

Mofo
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Tomek09(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

Una be economic refuge in Lagos, Yoruba interland and na money una come find, make your money quietly and go home in December to your village and enjoy it, if you try to dabble into the local politics in a way that is confrontational to the Yorubas, that will always put you into trouble.

Enough said
Rant of a frustrated afonja miscreant. Get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Bobloco: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

Pity your life, you must be really be living a boring miserable life to be this consistent with trolling me this morning grin

Mofo

"Boring miserable life"
if your life is not boring and miserable your thoughts and comments won't be this way

ManMountain:
Na Hausa people you fit burn their trucks and steal their goods in the SE and they will be watching you, if you do anyhow with Yorubas now, you will hear am!

Fools

ManMountain:

Una be economic refuge in Lagos, Yoruba interland and na money una come find, make your money quietly and go home in December to your village and enjoy it, if you try to dabble into the local politics in a way that is confrontational to the Yorubas, that will always put you into trouble.

Enough said
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Oplomo: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
pquaver:

I am. Not yoruba.. Go and ask yoruba people. Afterall yoruba said a big no yo igboho and the stood their ground not to fall for hate and bitterness unlike our people.. How far na ipob to ugm.. How far east.. Shebi una killed people for collecting PVC, now they died in vain una Don dey rush PVC.. If them. Talk you say otellectual. What otellectual sees why sitting you will never see even. If you Stan in pluto.. Nonsense

Ogbeni stop deceiving yourself. omo yooba ni o. grin grin
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by ManMountain(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Tomek09:

Rant of a frustrated afonja miscreant. Get lost

Tell that to your okada riding father angry

4-10 small boys entered your dominated area, all your men ran away

Bloody cowards like Ojukwu grin cheesy
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by pquaver(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Oplomo:

Ogbeni stop deceiving yourself. omo yooba ni o. grin grin

I am. Not yoruba I am igbo man but if it makes you feel good who am. I to stop your hallucinations, it does not change my tribe or stop me from being from imo state so you can continue
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Oplomo: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
pquaver:

I am. Not yoruba I am igbo man but if it makes you feel good who am. I to stop your hallucinations, it does not change my tribe or stop me from being from imo state so you can continue
more deceits. grin

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by pquaver(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Oplomo:
more deceits. grin

Enjoy your self delusion.. You are not in a position to determine who is Igbo or not so.. Enjoy.. cool.. Self delusion is sth common with Mkpurummiri and bingos.. Choose 1 which you belong to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: North Rallies Round Atiku, Gusau Presents Ex-VP To IBB Tomorrow / Video: Soludo’s Daughter, Adaora Puts Up A Mega Fashion Show For The Southeast / PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.