Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos (63520 Views)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by arantess: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Iamcrypto:
I still don’t believe, Can this ever happen in Lagos
bring out head from arse

when they install emir in Lagos, you go believe
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
are these abokis mad?

and in what universe is being in possession of a Quran an offence?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Lightorder: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Omooo, these northerners drag this nation to a new low every day.
this nation cannot go above where they have kept it unless we say NO

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by EmiDon11: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hang them. South nigeria is not an islamic region like north

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na wah oh.
Things happens in lagos that goes unreported.
I'm shocked!

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Oti4truth: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
SHINJA:
If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Christians be wise...

These guys are bloody Terrorists
Fool. Keep deceiving yourself. Christians should not vote Muslims but Muslims can vote Christians.
Mumu Ode OSi
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Okobola146: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fok Quran, fok Islam, fok Muslims, fok Mohammed and if you're not fokn down with what I wrote, double fokn fok you too

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by BabydiHot(f): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
gbemishile:

May the curse of the of the world and everything evil be manifest in ur life.amen

blood of Jesus!!!

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by ufotunang: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
People hold Bible and move around with it and nobody approaches the person and question the person why he or she is holding a Bible and kill the person.....that is why I praise Christians , Christianity is a peaceful religion

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by ufotunang: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
After they will say Islam is a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by gbemishile: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

blood of Jesus!!!

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Fvck off

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Lightorder: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
EmiDon11:
Hang them.
South nigeria is not an islamic region like north
they should have referred this case to jungle hearing for immediate payback

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Needle should be made to roll inside their penis on the first day inside the cell.. Today na mosque, hope their teachers won't teach them how to terrorize others..

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omo, we're no safe in this Lagos o shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by gbemishile: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Okobola146:
Fok Quran, fok Islam, fok Muslims, fok Mohammed and if you're not fokn down with what I wrote, double fokn fok you too
Yeah.may the good lord never allow anything Islam or any help from them be manifest in ur life.
Peace
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by StreetUnfrndly: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Splitmind:
This is an unfair arrest and they acted in self defense. I hope they are released soon Isha-Allah.

Same way your religion or faith brainwashed you to kill infidel ( people of other faith ) , if people of other faith do same do you think you will be alive by now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Lightorder: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Iamcrypto:
I still don’t believe, Can this ever happen in Lagos
imagine bandits hitting the streets of Lagos at will ? Sounds like an epic movie to you ? If you don’t stop nonsense today , you will see it tomorrow. Don’t think you are safe

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Rivguydee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lagos is sha a muslim State
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by SirbobbyDgreat: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Something funny happened yesterday as regards this religious matter

My neighbor(a Muslim married woman), said to me My gas is finished cant I cook with holy ghost fire that after all Christian's do send the holy ghost fire to their enemies that why not use the holy ghost fire for something productive...so I chuckled and said are you aware that this is blasphemy and if it were to be the other way round all hell would have let loose. So she was just laughing and said why am I taking it personally, I now replied her and say how would you feel if I say your Allah is a phedophile immediately she got upset that I should not insult her prophet and out of anger she walked out of my apartment.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Starz825(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
SHINJA:
If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Christians be wise...

These guys are bloody Terrorists
You be mumu...
You are the one who is cursed....
Whether you like it or not Nigeria is not a Muslim country neither a Christian country....
We must learn to tolerate ourselves....
The problem are mostly the northern Muslims....
Yoruba muslims will never lay their hands on a living being.....
I'm a Christian...born by Muslim parent ....my siblings are Muslim.....so abeg.... northerners are mostly the problem will have in the case of religion....
The moment I saw the headline ..I already knew that it's the northerners...but was baffled by the location where it happened... LAGOS..... northerners now have guts in Lagos
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Yankee101: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hang them by the neck. A life for a life

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by prophetfire: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kestolove:
animals
. These Muslim guys are lower than animals.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Khalvict: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Una eyes just dey open. There is nothing like moderate Islam. Islam is islam. Our people in the west are just waiting for the ideal moment where they'd be able to observe their own jihad too. Believe it or not we're surrounded. Na on God we all dey now.
[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by gbemishile: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bigchristo22:
Let’s be honest with each other here, Muslim teaching strictly revolves around violence, that’s why you see them mostly into terrorism, a Muslim man can not fully accept a Christian person as their family or friend because of the Quran teaching.
But my sister is married to a Christian.
Religion has never being an issue and would never
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by gulfer: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is more reason why Lagos State government need to dismantle all these terrorist convergence areas like alaba rago, Kara along the long bridge etc. A lot of attrocities are comitted by these guys every time and most go unreported. sad angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by chukkystar(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
toobusy:
I guess this is becoming a norm,tag anyone with blasphemy and have them killed,if only Abraham was a little more patient, perhaps we would only have the race of the covenant child,and perhaps we may Never Know anything like terrorism
Hope You know Ruth was a descendant of Ismael and Ruth was also one of Jesus's Ancestors. God doesn't make mistakes.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Tfsho: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
I would understand why people wouldn't want to believe such level of barbarism can happen in lagos but, this actually did happen. The story is that she was a prostitute who rendered her services to one of the suspects that didn't want to pay after seeing a quran in her possession and that's how the whole madness started.
Eventually, just like the news said she was attacked and burnt to ashes.
The reason the news was not so much in public domain was because alaba rago is mainly an hausa community that is notorious and while carrying out this dastardly act they, among themselves decided against recording the killing, more like trying to conceal the crime.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Zeezenho: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Must Yoruba Muslim copy Fulani in every way, later they will come here to claim sofistication.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by BabydiHot(f): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
gbemishile:

Yeah.may the good lord never allow anything Islam or any help from them be manifest in ur life.
Peace
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by tradepunter: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
toobusy:
I guess this is becoming a norm,tag anyone with blasphemy and have them killed,if only Abraham was a little more patient, perhaps we would only have the race of the covenant child,and perhaps we may Never Know anything like terrorism

I blame Abraham... Don't know he slept with that *****

Now the world have never known peace
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Tareq1105: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Camelot65: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abeg, don't tell me this happened in Lagos oo shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.