Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) (5313 Views)

President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) / An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. / Police Arrest 84 Notorious Criminals, Foil Kidnap Of Catholic Priest In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by MetaPhysical: 1:44am On Jun 10, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
Suspected Killers of Owo Catholic church worshipers are said to have been apprehended . News reaching UltimatemediaNG suggests this Killers surrendered of their own will. .

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEI_qdCRbc

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

They did not surrender voluntarily. Once they were zombified, then the otumokpo took over from there and they came out with confession.

If you recall, there is a hill up here in Ondo. It is sacred. Everytime fulani trespass or parambulate up on this hill tragedy strike their ancestors. So they learnt to keep distance from that hill.

Yoruba need to do in other places of Yorubaland what Owo women have done here.

It still works.

God scatter this country so I can enjoy Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by Kate06(m): 1:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Good
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by hotseat: 1:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Probably fake news.
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by realstars: 2:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Untill i here from the police, we thank God for everything.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:17am On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:

The Owo Church Massacre was the result of a Local Drug War

Owo is a Major Marijuana Cultivation Center
You might be right, since na Igbo dominated church be their target. undecided
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by haggai247: 5:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Owo youth are cowards they should be the one interviewing these criminal not the criminal in uniform.

Now they will never know the truth.
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by Christistruth00: 5:09am On Jun 10, 2022
I heard it had to do with the illegal Marijana Cultivation business at Owo and that the attackers were Locals

That is what Owo People tell us, it is Drug business gone wrong
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by IamAsiri: 5:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

I heard it had to do with the illegal Marijana Cultivation business at Owo and that the attackers were Locals

That is what Owo People tell us, it is Drug business gone wrong

Gas lighter! Who are the "us" that you keep saying on every Owo-related thread?
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by onlinepeeks: 5:49am On Jun 10, 2022
8 Things Guys Wants In A Relationship To Marry And Value You

go see and be wowed, instead of screaming "carry me they go my husband house"
>>>>https://onlinepeeks.com/things-guys-wants-in-a-relationship-to-marry-you/

Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by laborious(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2022
They catch some northerners moving daggers, local sword and den guns, the bandits that shoot at thr worshipers had sophisticated guns not dagger and den guns, they caught the wrong people at the right time.
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by sinkhole: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
Suspected Killers of Owo Catholic church worshipers are said to have been apprehended . News reaching UltimatemediaNG suggests this Killers surrendered of their own will. .

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEI_qdCRbc

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Channels TV just confirmed that the people arrested are just those cultivating weed!
According to the response the Channels TV got from the NPF, who said they were not involved in the arrest. NPF said that only Amontekun and Nigerian Army went to do the arrest!
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:

The Owo Church Massacre was the result of a Local Drug War

Owo is a Major Marijuana Cultivation Center

Are Fulani their herdsmen?
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by sultangoro(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2022
I believed it is a home based alliance. They knows them self's. Later they will accuse another people. No wahala we go see wetin go happen to them and thier own story. May the victims rest well . Amen
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by deanoffaculty: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Wow this is strange!

I bet this their surrender has to do with those women that involked Ogun and sango on them! Ogun has showed them pepper they come run surrender!
E fit be that Ogun and sango stuff... grin grin
Re: Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) by deanoffaculty: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
@Jashub......come and see! The otumokpo don finally work. Na wetin we need be this....no be PVC.

Meanwhile, a time is coming in this country when Bible and Quran will not be used for swearing-in again. Let all politicians enter shrine and swear with cutlass, sango, Ogun, Amadioha, acid etc..... Corruption will stop and politicians will not play nonsense games again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter / It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu / Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.