Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election (815 Views)

The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result / MURIC: Religion First Before Ethnicity – Akintola Replies Critics. / Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by pinkguy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
It time to show the world our strength in Nigeria ,

Atiku Muslim

TINUBU. Muslim

Obi Peter. Christan

If all Christan in northern Nigeria vote obi we will win because Muslim vote will divide between TINUBU ,Atiku , Kwankwaso of kano let come together to serve them breakfast

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by 88boys: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by Freedom34: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:
This is Mr Yerima, a northern Christian based in Anambra state. He was the Head of Engineering Department, South East Zone at New Crystal Communications Limited.

He was butchered like nama by IPOB terrorists.
His only sin was accepting to work in Anambra. His body was cut into pieces like slices of bread yet no outcry, no condemnations, not even a mention of the barbaric and cannibalistic act by the fake and hypocritic humanity advocates.

https:///xbpzUYc2ka
Pinky, this is Engr Yerima, a northern christian butchered by his 'fellow Christians' for being a northerner

Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by Freedom34: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
1 John 4:20 - 21
20. "If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

21. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother."

As for me, yesterday I was a christian, today I'm a christian.... tomorrow I'll still be a christian but I'd rather vote a Muslim wey get sense than a bigotic hate-filled semi-lunatic half demon-half human 'fellow-christian' all in d guise of 'Christianity.'

God bless Nigeria!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by SHINJA: 12:08am On Jun 10, 2022
True talk...
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by Omoslim26: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Op God bless you.
If Tinubu wins we are done for.
That means we would be doing 24 gruesome years of Islamic rule.
That's crazy nah,or is the Country an Islamic state undecided

Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by pinkguy(m): 1:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Our military Logo have Islamic inscription on it our Christian Brothers are killed in north even south West don't forget how the killed Deborah don't be foolish vote for Christan candidate some Muslim will tell you your vote will be waste let it be don't vote for Muslim candidate

1 Like

Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by DEROX: 4:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Even if jagaban dosent win (i doubt) Atiku will continue others are rubbish how can a party with no single state governor nor senator win presidential elecion really i know why buhari called them ***
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by pinkguy(m): 5:24am On Jun 10, 2022
If all of us vote for obi , he will win
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by IamWonderful: 5:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Omoslim26:
Op God bless you.
If Tinubu wins we are done for.
That means we would be doing 24 gruesome years of Islamic rule.
That's crazy nah,or is the Country an Islamic state undecided
What if Atiku wins? you are just embittered and shallow minded.
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by haffaze777(m): 5:55am On Jun 10, 2022
pinkguy:
It time to show the world our strength in Nigeria ,

Atiku Muslim

TINUBU. Muslim

Obi Peter. Christan

If all Christan in northern Nigeria vote obi we will win because Muslim vote will divide between TINUBU ,Atiku , Kwankwaso of kano let come together to serve them breakfast

Trash and Peter Peter Obi is the only Christian candidate contesting?why don't you tell people to vote for youth sowore instead?you sha wan use style style campaign for that tribal and religion bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by mycar: 5:58am On Jun 10, 2022
DEROX:
Even if jagaban dosent win (i doubt) Atiku will continue others are rubbish how can a party with no single state governor nor senator win presidential elecion really i know why buhari called them ***
That will bring checks and balance to the system, reason well
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by Zandena(f): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Northern Christians to vote Obi who kept mum when Northern Christians were butchered in Anambra state.
Anyway the Tinubu candidacy has exposed the hypocrisy and bigotry of Christians in Nigeria. Bukola Saraki, a Northerner was Senate president while Yakubu Dogara, also a northern Christian was the speaker at the same time but Christians were cool with that even as the south was schemed out from NASS leadership. Interestingly In 2019 Ahmad Lawan,a northerner emerged Senate president with Gbajabiamila from the south as Speaker but the Christians frowned at that claiming muslims cannot head the two Chambers of NASS whereby they were not dead when David Mark a Christian was Senate president and Patricia Etteh also a Christian as the Speaker of HoR but Muslims never shouted christianization.
Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket is doable and nothing you people can do about other than to go and hug the red sea!
I wonder what will have become of Nigerian Muslims if Christians have the numerical strength the muslims have. Ofcourse they will deny them president, VP, even SP would not go to muslims.
If you are in doubt about this as Ekiti and Ondo muslims how they are being treated by their Christian neighbours but Christians are competing with them in such states where muslims have clear majority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by Hyperchi(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Ops Humanity first before Ethnicity than Christianity

1 Like

Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by DMerciful(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2022
You so-called Christians are too docile.

Will the Muslims accept Christian-Christian ticket?

The Bible says right from the days of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the VIOLENTS taketh it by force
Freedom34:

As for me, yesterday I was a christian, today I'm a christian.... tomorrow I'll still be a christian but I'd rather vote a Muslim wey get sense than a bigotic hate-filled semi-lunatic half demon-half human 'fellow-christian' all in d guise of 'Christianity.'

God bless Nigeria!
cool
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2022
haffaze777:

Trash and Peter Peter Obi is the only Christian candidate contesting?why don't you tell people to vote for youth sowore instead?you sha wan use style style campaign for that tribal and religion bigot.
Peter Obi is the Major Christian contesting.Most Christains and youth are rallying behind him.
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by haffaze777(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi is the Major Christian contesting.Most Christains and youth are rallying behind him.
Just tell us you're doing subtle campaign for your tribe man, it's not bad though but don't make it seem you are concern about Christian.
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by Freedom34: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
Ur own brand of 'Christianity' that has bn uncompromising and intractable so far, what has it fetched u?

Despite ur grandstanding and 'violence/taking it by force' (sic), everything still end in wailings of 'marginalization',, abi nor be so?
cool

DMerciful:
You so-called Christians are too docile.

Will the Muslims accept Christian-Christian ticket?

The Bible says right from the days of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the VIOLENTS taketh it by force
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by Didijiji: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Dear Samson Olasupo Adeniyi Ayokunle,

This is a letter of huge concern to you and other Christians in Nigeria. While this is not intended to cause chaos or problems, it is of a very significant importance for the continuity of Christianity in Nigeria. It is very obvious that Nigeria is a multi-religious society with Christianity and Islam as 2 major religions. Now, Nigeria has existed this long because of equity, justice and equality between entities that make up this union called Nigeria.

As you are aware sir, APC recently concluded their primaries with Tinubu emerging as the candidate. Atiku won same for the PDP. APC is of more concern to me because APC governors claimed to have met and insisted on power shift to the south.

Now i ask, if there is a need for power to be shifted to the south, why is it not been shifted to a southern Christian since PMB, a Muslim just completed 8 years. Why is everyone been smart by half in insisting that power shifts to the south and not to a Christian?

Analyzing further, A Tinubu presidency means power will remain with a Muslim for 8 years and another Muslim norther takes over for 8 years which gives a 24 cumulative Muslim rule in a multi religious country. To even make things worse, APC is making things worse and testing the waters by mentioning a MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket to get reactions..... CAN ARISE OOOOOOO in Nigeria

I anticipate that responses will soon come saying that competence is what matters and not the persons religion. Does it mean there is no competent Christian in the south or a competent Christian VP from the south? This is the reason for the growing worries

Where is the equality in power shift to the south but not to a Christian?

It is surprising that the CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA has been this docile and quiet in the face of this glaring issue of humongous worry. As stated earlier, this is not intended to stair up any dust but to raise a very important issue so that all the political parties will adjust.

Let the same equality emotion that made the APC governors decide that power goes to the south be used to give power to a southern christian.

Dear CAN President, speak up now!!!!! Because if the reverse was the case, the leadership would have since been screaming...

Thank you

CC:PFN,OAIC,CCN,CSN,TEKAN/ECWA

*copied
Re: Christianity First Before Ethnicity ,2023 election by Omoslim26: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
IamWonderful:
What if Atiku wins? you are just embittered and shallow minded.

You are actually birdbrained and daft at the same time, whoever told you I want atifku to win?
I stand with Peter Obi.
But should incase He doesn't gets it then its even better for atifku to get it so the next one can come down South Christian,if Tinubu wins we would have done 16years of Islamic rule,then the North will demand for their turn which will ofcus be another Muslim candidate making it 24 straight up.
Haba is the country an Islamic state undecided
You have bad manners please if you can't get into a discuss without insults don't come into my mention,I no understand why una dey like behave like animals sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters / Picking Atiku As My Running Mate Was A Mistake – Obasanjo / Tinubu Will Be The Biggest Loser In This 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.