Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others (806 Views)

Breaking: Osibanjo's Silence On Tinubu's Campaign Unsettling Yorubas / Those Who Protested Against IPOB Lockdown In Anambra Were Armed- Pictures / 2023: Power Rotation, Zoning, Unsettling APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2022
The New Igbo trend is becoming quite unsettling especially for none Igbos as the Igbos seem to have adopted the sit at home protest as a means to a statement, leadership is about filtering, it is also about harmonizing. I seek to filter the good aspect of everyone then harmonise.

Any leader in Igboland must learn to harmonize all the contrast here, filter the best coming out from the worst, the sit at home protest is becoming revolutionary first it was enforced but lately it is turning into something much more positive, just yesterday Alaba international market was on lockdown as Igbos wished to collect their PVC.

The Alaba market lockdown had shown the first instance of Igbo lockdown outside Igboland, this is a positive lockdown.

It about giving credit to whom it is due on the new spirit of the Igbos to make sacrifices of locking down their shops, seeing other values other than business, I commend the IPOB on that.

This peaceful lockdown is a better protest than open demonstrations and it is a form of referendum, albeit in it's own way, it shows also that the Igbos can lockdown for Biafra and also lockdown for a better Nigeria.

I also wish that IPOB ahould stop preaching Igbo voter apathy, I try to place myself like a mother of twins, when IPOB and Biafrans do right I praise them, when they do wrong I Spank them, same is applicable to Nigeria both Nigeria and Biafra is secondary to the Igbo nation however today I'm very proud of IPOB for showing that there are values that is worth a lockdown.

Our friends from the West side is unsettled by the dynamics lol, they shouldn't worry, this lockdown is just for PVC, and if they try to frustrate it, there could be lock down every thursday until 2023 For Peter Obi as we consider engaging in strategic campaigns PVC collection and voting.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by wandyvirus(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
It is now a template? This foolhardy self-destructive mode is no template but the sign of a largely undereducated region with a huge Boy-Child education issue. An economic lockdown and a deadline rush for PVC indicates a thoughtless leadership and one that makes one cring at the absolute senselessness of that sort of thinking.
No OP. There is nothing positive in chaos.

1 Like

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by PrinceOfLagos: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2022
I hate that word IPOB

What the fuckis Ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2022
wandyvirus:
It is now a template? This foolhardy self-destructive mode is no template but the sign of a largely undereducated region with a huge Boy-Child education issue. An economic lockdown and a deadline rush for PVC indicates a thoughtless leadership and one that makes one cring at the absolute senselessness of that sort of thinking.
No OP. There is nothing positive in chaos.
I think the people who are educated then are the people who brought thugs against a people exercising their civic responsibility.

What do they teach in school, values and priorities, economics is about scale and preference, you are in no position to tell an Igbo man what his preference should be,

The positive lo lockdown in Alaba Is a show of patriotism, and should be praised.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I hate that word IPOB

What the fuckis Ipob
Don't die in your hate, IPOB originally is a secessionist organisation seeking to emancipation the people of the formal Eastern region of Nigeria also known as Biafra which existed as a country shortly between 1967 and 1970, IPOB is a global organisation, a few google search could help you understand the organisation, this lecture is for free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by Frigga13: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I hate that word IPOB

What the fuckis Ipob

IPOB means evil

Is satanic and evil organization that works to map out Christianity from igboland, introducing diabolical worship of Satan and blood sacrifice

Soludo wasn’t wrong when he describe them .. without mentioning them

Same thing I keep saying .. IPOB is a satanic cult..

As for the op..he reason very myopic on national issues
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Frigga13:

IPOB means evil

Is satanic and evil organization that works to map out Christianity from igboland, introducing diabolical worship of Satan and blood sacrifice

On national issue you say, I reason myopic but I think on personal scale, you are blind even the Nazis had a good side to them but you are too ignorant to notice, did you know that the Nazis under Hitler eradicated unemployment in Germany and so many achievements in a time where the world suffered depression?.

Like I told you what IPOB originally stood for whichever way they are going right now is secondary but the lockdown approach to protest if willingly done is legendary and revolutionary

1 Like

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Don't die in your hate, IPOB originally is a secessionist organisation seeking to emancipation the people of the formal Eastern region of Nigeria also known as Biafra which existed as a country shortly between 1967 and 1970, IPOB is a global organisation, a few google search could help you understand the organisation, this lecture is for free.
To hell with IPOB

Do your IPob in your house not in south east
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by nabiz(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I hate that word IPOB

What the fuckis Ipob
stop hating bro. It kills

2 Likes

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

To hell with IPOB

Do your IPob in your house not in south east
I guess you mean to say Not in South West meanwhile I'm only talking about the sit at home template being adopted not about IPOB as an organisation

2 Likes

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:

I guess you mean to say Not in South West meanwhile I'm only talking about the sit at home template being adopted not about IPOB as an organisation
I care about what happens in south east because my mom s from there

You IPob people are just constituting nuisance everywhere in south east and I wonder why buhari is yet to send the criminals to there maker
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I care about what happens in south east because my mom s from there

You IPob people are just constituting nuisance everywhere in south east and I wonder why buhari is yet to send the criminals to there maker
Oh, I see so becuase your mum is from here, I guess you have not even asked if you were adopted or if she's your biological mother nobody with a bit of Igbo blood in his or her veins would be as daft as you.

How can you say, you IPOB people while clearly knowing that the peaceful sit at home approach is a show of patriotism, just because it came from IPOB doesn't mean nothing good can come out of them, the terrible thing about empty people is that they don't appreciate creativity, bro sorry but you are empty,

I'm not even a member of IPOB as I'm a believer in united Nigeria or Alaigbo Republic should Nigeria ever seize. My movement is Igbo province of Nigeria but I appreciate IPOB when they make positive contributions.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by money121(m): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Wahala
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Oh, I see so becuase your mum is from here, I guess you have not even asked if you were adopted or if she's your biological mother nobody with a bit of Igbo blood in his or her veins would be as daft as you.

How can you say, you IPOB people while clearly knowing that the peaceful sit at home approach is a show of patriotism, just because it came from IPOB doesn't mean nothing good can come out of them, the terrible thing about empty people is that they don't appreciate creativity, bro sorry but you are empty,

I'm not even a member of IPOB as I'm a believer in united Nigeria or Alaigbo Republic should Nigeria ever seize. My movement is Igbo province of Nigeria but I appreciate IPOB when they make positive contributions.
There is nothing peaceful about forcing people from opening shops, schools and place of worship because of one stupid Biafra that won't come

You guys should have a rethink of your criminal activities in the east ...
South easterners don't want sit at home or your useless Biafra , let it rest .
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

There is nothing peaceful about forcing people from opening shops, schools and place of worship because of one stupid Biafra that won't come

You guys should have a rethink of your criminal activities in the east ...
South easterners don't want sit at home or your useless Biafra , let it rest .
The keyword was the adoption of the template as evolutionary and the patriotic display in alaba where traders closed their shops without being enforced, do you think that is criminal

1 Like

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by Frigga13: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:

On national issue you say, I reason myopic but I think on personal scale, you are blind even the Nazis had a good side to them but you are too ignorant to notice, did you know that the Nazis under Hitler eradicated unemployment in Germany and so many achievements in a time where the world suffered depression?.

Like I told you what IPOB originally stood for whichever way they are going right now is secondary but the lockdown approach to protest if willingly done is legendary and revolutionary

You know nazist and their economic advancement ..
But you’re attributing lockdown to IPOB .. Na dem introduce lock down as means of protest?

Told you.. you reason myopic

And you’re blabbing
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:

The keyword was the adoption of the template as evolutionary and the patriotic display in alaba where traders closed their shops without being enforced, do you think that is criminal
The traders closed shops to go get PVC not for IPOB sake

Biafra will never come

The igbos that we all know re hard working peace loving people ..
Stop this Biafra madness, the igbos don't want Biafra .
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Frigga13:

You know nazist and their economic advancement ..
But you’re attributing lockdown to IPOB .. Na dem introduce lock down as means of protest?

Told you.. you reason myopic

And you’re blabbing
Tell me who deployed massive sit at home currently, as a means of protest if you are not living in Denial

1 Like

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by Frigga13: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2022
nabiz:
wao! That name IPOB torment many. It is a spirit and you must learn to tolerate it

IPOB is a satanic organization

IPOB is not Biafra

Biafra is a spirit that never dies
Biafra is a spirit that want a progressive igbos
Biafra is a spirit that want an Igbo dominated country that everyone will be free

IPOB is a satanic organization
IPOB kills igbos and eat their flesh
IPOB use force on igbo people
IPOB destroys properties in ignosland not minding its own by an igbos man
IPOB uses force against the igbo people will.

When did igbos started killing igbos .. until IPOB came

IPOB are group of criminal hoping to rule igboland and share the hard earn hustle of rich igbos among themselves and dictate to ignos in way of live

IPOB has satanic shrine where the worship Satan and do blood sacrifice

Is in all their camps ..

Be guide

Biafra is a spirit

IPOB is man made organization.. that scarifies to Satan
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by Frigga13: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Tell me who deployed massive sit at home currently, as a means of protest if you are not living in Denial

You’re myopic trying to prove nothing
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The traders closed shops to go get PVC not for IPOB sake

Biafra will never come

The igbos that we all know re hard working peace loving people ..
Stop this Biafra madness, the igbos don't want Biafra .
Did I in any way say is for IPOB sake, gosh what's wrong with your understanding, even my Fellow Igbo brothers and sisters understand that I'm a Zikist who idolise Kaduna Nzeogwu so I'm only stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by PrinceOfLagos: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Did I in any way say is for IPOB sake, gosh what's wrong with your understanding, even my Fellow Igbo brothers and sisters understand that I'm a Zikist who idolise Kaduna Nzeogwu so I'm only stating the obvious
Whatever man

There will be no Biafra , stop deceiving yourself .
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Whatever man

There will be no Biafra , stop deceiving yourself .
That one is in the power of the people and God not in my power nor your power
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by BloomingDale(f): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Frigga13:

IPOB means evil

Christianity and blood sacrifices are like 5 and 6. According to the Bible, did Jesus not perform the highest form of love which was to shed his blood aka blood sacrifice to redeem mankind. You guys are just blind to your demonic religion. All the blood sacrifices performed will make sure you guys don’t see the light and come out of your demonic Christian and Islam religions.
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Frigga13:

You’re myopic trying to prove nothing
Then stop wasting your time trying to interfere with what a myopic guy proves
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by wandyvirus(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Typical response of a people deluded with their own false sense of importance.
No one brought thugs anywhere. There was a fight 'cos you people started a skimish. It did not last for 5 mins. Quit this deliberate misinformation.
AlexBells:

I think the people who are educated then are the people who brought thugs against a people exercising their civic responsibility.

What do they teach in school, values and priorities, economics is about scale and preference, you are in no position to tell an Igbo man what his preference should be,

The positive lo lockdown in Alaba Is a show of patriotism, and should be praised.
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2022
wandyvirus:
Typical response of a people deluded with their own false sense of importance.
No one brought thugs anywhere. There was a fight 'cos you people started a skimish. It did not last for 5 mins. Quit this deliberate misinformation.
Oh, it is now a deliberate misinformation, wow if it were deliberate then why tell us to quite, prove that it was a misinformation rather than the thuggery you are reputable for
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by wandyvirus(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
I should have known how irremeably obtuse you are.
AlexBells:

Oh, it is now a deliberate misinformation, wow if it were deliberate then why tell us to quite, prove that it was a misinformation rather than the thuggery you are reputable for
Re: IPOB LockDown Template Fuelling Igbo Revolution Unsettling Yorubas; Some Others by AlexBells(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
wandyvirus:
I should have known how irremeably obtuse you are.
No be only obtuse na acute then apply pythagoras theorem

(1) (Reply)

Umeoji Dynasty Buries Matriarch In Grand Style. / Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! / We Don't Want President That Will Be Carried In Wheelchair - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.