Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting (734 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by FreedomDynamics: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2022
You all know I have dropped my chase for Obi due to him being in the wrong party and because of his chances being slim. I concluded its a waste and counter-productive and only good on paper.

I stated in that post that if Obi supporters find those who support Tinubu disgusting, they too are actually doing the same thing as voting Tinubu in view of the fact that a vote for Obi will only weaken the chances of PDP winning and APC will win and the unimaginable will happen, thanks to people who got carried away with what's good on paper.

I suggested Obi should retrace his step back to the PDP after all, he was part of it and didn't see anything wrong until things didn't go his way. I see that as impatience and a hunger for power because even as a minister, he can make an impact and by then, do his own time like the others who tried several years for it.

This morning, I saw a yet interesting picture. This of course is part of several rumors and speculations flying around. Ladies and Gentlemen, what do you think of this combo? In my opinion, it's more juicy and promising than even Obi. This woman has a better chance at being a better president than even Obi IMHO if she does the VP.

What do you think?

Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by NotBeenPaid: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2022

Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by oyebanji44: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin awon omo Igbo...No direction
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by Frigga13: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Atiku 2023 is confirmed and sure ..

Obi will move back to Pdp before 2027..

Already igbos don’t have choice when all settle than to vote for Pdp

No right thinking Nigeria will vote Apc after this eight years in wilderness and bloody tenure

Make Nigerians Dey wise ..

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes

Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by Frigga13: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Who wan vote Yoruba man for this country.. come be Chief tribalist yoruba god

Yoruba must collect

They will officially understand Nigeria .. no be yoruba land

Is selling already here
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by FreedomDynamics: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Back in the day, our parents use a neutral method to end arguments. If you two are fighting over a toy and both claim ownership, they take it from both of you and give someone else, and it's the end of the discussion.

Since Wike and Okowa cannot seem to agree, I think taking Okonjo Iweala is the best bet and game-changer. She will not just attract women, she will catch all upward thinking and Educated/elite with her. This will make the PDP more appealing. She seems to be the hen to lay the golden egg as far as this election is concerned. Wike has so much bad blood in spite of his qualities. I am just hearing of Okowa in a sense.

Make no mistake. LP, PDP, and APC are all humans and you can't say PDP, or APC etc are corrupt. By themselves, no party is corrupt. It's the people. So long as you have one good man while the rest are not, forget it. If the PDP can comprise a good team, they will do wonders. They have the experience, money, and people. The LP cannot boast of this.
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by FreedomDynamics: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Frigga13:
Who wan vote Yoruba man for this country.. come be Chief tribalist yoruba god

Yoruba must collect

They will officially understand Nigeria .. no be yoruba land

Is selling already here

Please let's make it clean of tribalism. It will affect us all.
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by FreedomDynamics: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
grin grin grin awon omo Igbo...No direction

And whats your point?
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by seunmsg(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2022
When I read senseless threads like this, I always feel pity for my SE folks. They are throwing caution to the wind in their desperation to see their SW neighbors fail politically when all we do is wish them well. At this rate, they will pair Atiku with the devil if it will ensure Tinubu is defeated.

What you guys don’t understand is that you can’t curse who God has blessed. Tinubu is a good man and his God has blessed the works of his hands. His goodness to his friends and political associates from across the country is what is working for him at this time. Sentiments, blackmail and whipping up emotions won’t cut it for reasonable Nigerians across board. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria and there is nothing hateful folks like you can do about it.
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by Frigga13: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2022
FreedomDynamics:

Please let's make it clean of tribalism. It will affect us all.

Can you be more holy than the pope..

There’s no politics without tribalism to the Yoruba people

And there’s no politics without religion in the North

East and south are learners ..

So be real.. every factor counts .
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by FreedomDynamics: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Frigga13:

Can you be more holy than the pope..

There’s no politics without tribalism to the Yoruba people

And there’s no politics without religion in the North

East and south are learners ..

So be real.. every factor counts .

I am talking about public commentary. That there are bandits does not mean we all engage in it. I understand what makes up Nigerian politics for your information.
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by FreedomDynamics: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2022
seunmsg:
When I read senseless threads like this, I always feel pity for my SE folks. They are throwing caution to the wind in their desperation to see their SW neighbors fail politically when all we do is wish them well. At this rate, they will pair Atiku with the devil if it will ensure Tinubu is defeated.

What you guys don’t understand is that you can’t curse who God has blessed. Tinubu is a good man and his God has blessed the works of his hands. His goodness to his friends and political associates from across the country is what is working for him at this time. Sentiments, blackmail and whipping up emotions won’t cut it for reasonable Nigerians across board. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria and there is nothing hateful folks like you can do about it.

We thank Tinubu for his goodness to his friends and can see the work of these friends of his and where it had led us to as a nation. He is sick and we have suffered to long in the hands of sickly men.

Your assertions are bereft of reason.
SW neighbors fail politically
, like seriously man? fail politically? have you lost you memory? OBJ ruled 8 years, Osinbajo is VP. The SE had NEVER as far as had VP and you're here mentioning political failure same line with the SW?

At this rate, they will pair Atiku with the devil
You liken Okonjo Iweal to the devil? Can you kindly appraise how you arrive at decisions generally in view of Okonjo's pedigree and history?
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by seunmsg(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2022
FreedomDynamics:

We thank Tinubu for his goodness to his friends and can see the work of these friends of his and where it had led us to as a nation. He is sick and we have suffered to long in the hands of sickly men.

Your assertions are bereft of reason. , like seriously man? fail politically? have you lost you memory? OBJ ruled 8 years, Osinbajo is VP. The SE had NEVER as far as had VP and you're here mentioning political failure same line with the SW?

You liken Okonjo Iweal to the devil? Can you kindly appraise how you arrive at decisions generally in view of Okonjo's pedigree and history?

Desperation to see Tinubu defeated is what is responsible for you to be pushing for an Atiku/NOI ticket. Like dude, are you that desperate? NOI is currently the DG of WTO, why bring her so low as to want her to be a spare tyre to a well documented rogue like Atiku? Why are you guys like this? Can’t you guys learn from how Yemi Osinbajo was sidelined?

It’s such a shame that you Igbos accused Fulanis of every known crime in Nigeria since 2015 and now that we have a southerner as as the candidate of the ruling, you’re shamelessly pushing for the continuation of Fulani rule out of hatred for the SW.

Will Atiku do anything different from Buhari when it comes to fighting herdsmen, bandits and other terrorists of Northern extraction? Is it not better for us to support a strong leader with national appeal and structure like Tinubu? What exactly does Atiku has to offer that makes him better than Tinubu?
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Trash!!!

Firstly, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala has already rejected the idea of being Atiku Abubakar's Vice because she considers it an insult.

Secondly, you're never a genuine fan of Peter Obi, you're an opportunistic person who is only interested in bringing a dubious character as president when there is a far better option.

The Obi revolution sweeping across Nigeria is beyond you. So calm down and face what is coming.
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2022
seunmsg:

You are the bigot and hateful one here. It's only an insane person or someone who is terribly wicked that would consider the idea of having a sick old man who has become both mentally and physically unfit, to rule Nigeria.

The same Tinubu who can't walk without risking a fall? Same Tinubu who can't even turn pages of a book without shaking like a jellyfish? Same Tinubu who couldn't even hold an ordinary flag when it was given to him, and had to rely on Buhari to hold it for him?

You really must be sick in the head to recommend such character to rule Nigeria. Are you even a human being or a demon ??
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by FreedomDynamics: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Desperation to see Tinubu defeated is what is responsible for you to be pushing for an Atiku/NOI ticket. Like dude, are you that desperate? NOI is currently the DG of WTO, why bring her so low as to want her to be a spare tyre to a well documented rogue like Atiku? Why are you guys like this? Can’t you guys learn from how Yemi Osinbajo was sidelined?

It’s such a shame that you Igbos accused Fulanis of every known crime in Nigeria since 2015 and now that we have a southerner as as the candidate of the ruling, you’re shamelessly pushing for the continuation of Fulani rule out of hatred for the SW.

Will Atiku do anything different from Buhari when it comes to fighting herdsmen, bandits and other terrorists of Northern extraction? Is it not better for us to support a strong leader with national appeal and structure like Tinubu? What exactly does Atiku has to offer that makes him better than Tinubu?

Funny you are mentioning "documented rogue" in a contest that involves Tinubu.

Did you say bring her low? Are you aware we took her there and Home is where she be,ongs and should be serving if nt for the system? Yes, Atiku will do more than different because even his tribe suffers at the hand of the Fulanis as in kidnapping and such.

Atiku boasts of a better party and team comparably. He as a person is a unifier other than Tinubu who is linked with Anti Igboism. If not for Obi, Atiku use to be the darling of Igbos and is married to a Yoruba. This is not to mean I do not have a grouse with him, but then who told you there is a perfect person or a politician for that matter?

Atiku has the unifying charisma that is likable to both Yorubas and Igbos. Presently there is this beef between the Yoruba and Igbo and I do not see Tinubu making that easy, in fact that beef is going to be accentuated with a Tinubu presidency even judging by your introductory commment and that of Seunmsg. This must be stopped.
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by Macphenson: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2022
seunmsg:

How did you really come to the conclusion that op is actually a south easterner? And then u started attacking south easterners because of a comment made be an unverifiable person in a faceless forum?
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by pacesetting: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2022
FreedomDynamics:
Back in the day, our parents use a neutral method to end arguments. If you two are fighting over a toy and both claim ownership, they take it from both of you and give someone else, and it's the end of the discussion.

Since Wike and Okowa cannot seem to agree, I think taking Okonjo Iweala is the best bet and game-changer. She will not just attract women, she will catch all upward thinking and Educated/elite with her. This will make the PDP more appealing. She seems to be the hen to lay the golden egg as far as this election is concerned. Wike has so much bad blood in spite of his qualities. I am just hearing of Okowa in a sense.

Make no mistake. LP, PDP, and APC are all humans and you can't say PDP, or APC etc are corrupt. By themselves, no party is corrupt. It's the people. So long as you have one good man while the rest are not, forget it. If the PDP can comprise a good team, they will do wonders. They have the experience, money, and people. The LP cannot boast of this.
So you want Okonjo to leave the juicy post at the United Nations to come to a dubious party as the VP of a failed country? Na wa oo.
Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by FreedomDynamics: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2022
pacesetting:
So you want Okonjo to leave the juicy post at the United Nations to come to a dubious party as the VP of a failed country? Na wa oo.

Yes. She has had enough juice and l believe if she has an opportunity to leave juice-chasing for one of direct service to her people, she will take it.

Re: Get This to Atiku Its Getting Confusing Sweet And Interesting by Edwinchukwudire: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Your hallucinations is nauseating.
For your information, Ngozi okonji cannot soil her reputation with Atiku's corruption tinted personality in the name of becoming miserable VP. She is already a world class personality. In fact, woe to any Igbo man or woman who accepts VP position from Atiku.

Meanwhile, get the book MYSTERIES AND BURDENS OF THE FIRSTBORN MALE CHILD by Edwin Chukwudire-obi for #2000 only.
Call or WhatsApp 07067847665 to get your copy today.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics / Osun: May You Not See Anything That'll Turn You To A Labourer, Vote APC - Tinubu / If You Have No Regular Electricity Blame Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.