Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear (2521 Views)

We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by Moniobritish: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2022
Breaking News: Couple mauled to death and eaten by a bear

The bodies of the deceased were dragged to the river by the bear before eating them within four hours.

A wild bear scratched and hacked couples to death, their remains were taken to the riverside by the bear before eating them.

The couple were identified as Mukesh Rai (husband) and Gudiya (wife), they were walking home through a wooded area in Panna, India, unfortunately for them, the beast spotted them.

Gudiya, 39 and Mukesh, 43. They reportedly made efforts to.....https://trendytalker.com/breaking-news-couple-mauled-to-death-and-eaten-by-a-bear/

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by God1000(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Sad, such horrific death
Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by blazingblender(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Am believing they want on a picnic
All this propel wey go enter inside forest in the name of having romantic times
Rip to them
Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by Natbrowny: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2022
So sad. RIP to the couple

Bear na apex predator, that badass is a weapon, lethal one at that
Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by virginchaser(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2022
India, Australia and Canada suburbs are known to be dangerous for stray animals. I do you survive a ravaging bear?
Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by Southernigbo: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Do bears eat humans
Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by Jeon(f): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2022
I thought Bears are friendly

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by Authoreety: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Jeon:

If bear slap u eh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by Jeon(f): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Authoreety:

If bear slap u eh

Go read and stop this foolishness.

Bears [apart from Grizzly Bear ]are shy and sometimes friendly. And they avoid humans.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Southernigbo:
Do bears eat humans

They eat flesh.
Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by IamCeazer(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bears are savage beast, they feed on flesh
Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by Natbrowny: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jeon:

Teddy Bears are friendly though grin.

. U see grizzly and polars. Those things are born killers. Though they dnt just attack, something must have provoked them

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by Telekinetic: 12:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Jeon:
Lol… Nor be Teddy Bear ooooo
Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by jimmychang: 5:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Jeon:

Ohh,you dey compare real bear with stuffed Teddy bear grin grin grin grin grin.

E go bit your titles comot.
Re: Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear by matrix199(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Jeon:

Go read and stop this foolishness.

Bears [apart from Grizzly Bear ]are shy and sometimes friendly. And they avoid humans.

You should be the one to go and read.

Bears are monsters. A belly filled lion may not attack you on sight, but a bear, whether hungry or belly filled will attack you and rip you apart and eat.

Grizly bears are grisly mean!

Polar bears are terrible.

Black bears are equally mean.

Spectable bears are not that mean, but still mean.

Panda bears still exhibit aggression.

Don't be fooled by movies like 'Paddington' and 'Winnie da Pooh'

(1) (Reply)

Man, 41, In Police Net For Raping Pastor's Wife / If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life / My Terrible Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (klog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.