Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate (24387 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate / 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by VeryWickedMan: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm
Beware of Yoruba spies sent by Tinubu to lead you astray oo

Remember FFK on MNK, Gbenga Daniel on Atiku 2019........

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Mandate2023: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I am begining to fear this Peter Obi with the way he's taking over

Is he the Barack Obama of our time?

Hmm

Taking over abakaliki or where...... grin grin
Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by kingyakos: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Those saying Labour Party has no structure, is there any structure spread across the country like NLC and TUC.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by kingyakos: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
ygowon:
Honestly, the guy just dey do his things quietly and everything is going his way. May God help him

Amen

God go bless you
Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Trente: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113668229:
Now that the party has gone for the one and only JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

THat is only the end of Part one.
Na part two we go take kill dem.

Singing "part two lati pawon   
Open and close like a Laptop ooo"

We moveeeee...........
Only corrupt hypocrites will sing about how corrupt the PDP is, and then support the asiwaju and jagaban of corruption. Enjoy your bullion van largesse while it lasts

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Mandate2023: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
blancsn1:
Fake news, quote me when punch or vanguard carry the news.

What's fake there, is falana a politician or what does his support amount to grin

At least some yoruba's are supporting them but if it was them dey will rather run after a northerner as usual grin
Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Eriggs: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Trente:

Only corrupt hypocrites will sing about how corrupt the PDP is, and then support the asiwaju and jagaban of corruption. Enjoy your bullion van largesse while it lasts
hahaha grin grin and the wailing continue.
U will wail for another 8 years, plus d last 8 years uve been wailing. Supporter of thieves, looters and criminals.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Omoslim26: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
FreedomDynamics:

Okay then, she will work with Tinubu

She would not even consider such a calamitous agenda that would totally wreck whatever is left of the cracked up Country.
Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Lightorder: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
That ‘beer parlor’ part , got me rolling on the floor

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by IrepChrist: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omoluabi16:
What is wrong with an Igbo presidency?
What is wrong with a muslim-muslim or christian-christian candidacy?

As a people, our racial, religious and ethnic diversity will always play a huge role on political choices.
That is the way it's anywhere in the world. Take it or leave it every body wants to be fully represented at the apex of power.
Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by TempleHouse: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Over-expectation and Underperformance on Election day by the LP supporters may be their woe !
Can Obi garner 25% from the SW..., I doubt !
Obi can win the whole SE, but can he perform to defeat WIKE PDP in SS..., I doubt !
Besides, most of these online supporters wont risk wasting their votes on election day !
I wish Obi can upstage the election and create a new dawn for Nigeria, but the reality of Nigerian
electoral sentiment is beyond all these online mobilization !
Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by 2rez: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
NLC? Joke's on that infamous association. grin
Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Eriokanmi: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Hmm
All the professionals are talking about this guy right now. In my office today, see how people are gathering to donate towards his campaign. Eyes Don dey open small small. Na NLC go carry the campaign for head. O maa loud gan. Thise whose conscience had been bought by money wouid regret

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by FreedomDynamics: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omoslim26:

She would not even consider such a calamitous agenda that would totally wreck whatever is left of the cracked up Country.

No, she will rather work with Tinubu than Atiku, sheh you like absurdity?
Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Eriggs:
hahaha grin grin and the wailing continue.
U will wail for another 8 years, plus d last 8 years uve been wailing. Supporter of thieves, looters and criminals.
shatap there
stop talking nonsense
politics no be football match
hahahahaha

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by MNDY(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, God has brought this man out to end our long suffering. We have to join our hands to vote him and show overwhelming support for him so much that they cannot deny him victory in 2023 via any rigging or incumbency power.

The north has the population of more votes by far but those votes will be scattered between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu. Peter Obi is answer to cries to God by Nigerians for so long about this country. This is a golden opportunity to set our country on the right path, our only country.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by yusufu16: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Hmm

This thing is getting real oh. Is he the messiah. Like play like play.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by DMerciful(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
If you don't vote Obi, you think you're doing him?
obembet:
If Peter Obi can swear with god of iron (Ogun), I will vote am... If not.. I keep my voters card for house...

Any of his supporters can so swear on his behalf since una trust him so much.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Lightorder: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Hmm
are you seeing the kind of right - thinking Nigerians identifying with these guys? Even if they don’t get it , let it be on record that there are sane Nigerians across every region , still left

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Omoslim26: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Trente:

That was how that evil man you quoted was shouting we move we move,until we found ourselves moving to gas #900 and still moving,rice #500 per derica and still moving, spaghetti #400 and still moving, terrorist on rampage with an helicopter onslaught upgrade.
Any Nigerian who moves with that evil man you quoted and his demonic apc that dishes out unhampered suffering everyday doesn't have an atom of pity for this country undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by franudi: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Hushbingo: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by kenedy175(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmykk:
Peter obi and Tinubu are not going anywhere.
Peter obi have no structure in House of Assembly to make things work.Peter obi is just creating attention for future election.
Tinubu challenge is that there are 19 states in the north Atiku who won Abuja even with the presence of Buhari got 11 million votes will sweep the country in a landslide.
Know this and have peace.
Tinubu is a city boy and a billionaire he just want his name to be in Nigeria history as a presidential aspirants as they use to talk about zik and Awo.
He can come and win one sitting something that buhari and Atiku with all their influence did multiple times

Atiku 2023...

The way you analyze your politics ehh. Lol..

For you to think Atiku can still gather 11 million votes now is comical.

Look into what you wrote again

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Lightorder: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
ygowon:
Honestly, the guy just dey do his things quietly and everything is going his way. May God help him
God help us rather
Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by WHITELIGHTER: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
They said no structure, yet NLC and TUC structures are even more powerful than the useless corrupt old ones... Im happy things are turning up as it should. More canvassing needed in the north and south west

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Omoslim26: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
FreedomDynamics:

No, she will rather work with Tinubu than Atiku, sheh you like absurdity?

She should rather like any sane Nigerian stand with Peter Obi.
I don't understand what you mean by sheh you like absurdity,bcus no where in my post did I potray such a narrative sad
You sure se your sense no dey pain you sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by WHITELIGHTER: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmykk:
Peter obi and Tinubu are not going anywhere.
Peter obi have no structure in House of Assembly to make things work.Peter obi is just creating attention for future election.
Tinubu challenge is that there are 19 states in the north Atiku who won Abuja even with the presence of Buhari got 11 million votes will sweep the country in a landslide.
Know this and have peace.
Tinubu is a city boy and a billionaire he just want his name to be in Nigeria history as a presidential aspirants as they use to talk about zik and Awo.
He can come and win one sitting something that buhari and Atiku with all their influence did multiple times

Atiku 2023...

There is a Kwankwanso in the North, remember?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by koning: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
If Obi can pick a well known and reliable northerner as VP, he can put up a good fight.

He needs the spend heavily on campaign and publicity. Get a norther to speak to his people in their language. Nigeria is ready for a formidable 3rd party.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by samkkonline: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter Obi....all the way

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Help2020: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
obembet:
If Peter Obi can swear with god of iron (Ogun), I will vote am... If not.. I keep my voters card for house...

Any of his supporters can so swear on his behalf since una trust him so much.
Swear for what?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by Lightorder: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bomboiy:
Peter Obi keeps jumping every obstacles.

Hurricane Obi sweeping every corners of the country.

Join the winning team now.
keep passing the message. APC to PDP to APC to PDP , no change . Ole to Ole , kilode ? !!! Monotony kills interest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) / Lagos To Phase Out Motorcycles, Danfo –investigation / 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.