Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley (36303 Views)

After Dropped ₦‎20 Billion Trial, EFCC Again Tries To Indict Kogi / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Johnsonboj: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Agba carder, most hip hop artistes in nigeria are fraudsters. Well if you are interested in learning carding for free, buzz me up.

Modified: For my brothers quoting and willing to learn, abeg no drop number here just mail me. I also learnt for free, i can also provide you free VPN and any FORMAT for FREE. Don't worry about the teaching, it's easy cos every thing has been written and converted into a FILE. Different METHODS, i go just send you files and guide you, that's ALL. I no too get time like that, i learnt loading for free too.
Boss i wan learn too

1 Like

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Basher8583:

The fact that you saw your wife on my bed in my house and sweating does not conote that I slept with her. You must be able to establish that it actually happened. Thats the koko. Does that make sense to you Mr Lawyer

It’s a rebuttable presumption that must be proved Oga.

Emotions are different from law. Okay! I agree emotions might make me jump into conclusions. But I still have to prove adultery in court mbok

Seeing her in your bed might be sufficient to prove that you guys are dating and that she is cheating by dating you. But it does not prove adultery per say.

Check the standard, mode and what must proved under penal code to substantiate the offense of adultery. One cardinal condition is the availability of witnesses amongst others.

Does your point prove this, Mr. Clever by half?

Illegal possession of firm arm is an offense but it is different from the offense of armed robbery. Same is the offense of illegal possession of credit card details.

1 Like

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Basher8583: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2022
litigator:

It’s a rebuttable presumption that must be proved Oga.

Emotions are different from law. Okay! I agree emotions might make me jump into conclusions. But I still have to prove adultery in court mbok

Seeing her in your bed might be sufficient to prove that you guys are dating and that she is cheating by dating you. But it does not prove adultery per say.

Check the standard, mode and what must proved under penal code to substantiate the offense of adultery. One cardinal condition is the availability of witnesses amongst others.

Does your point prove this, Mr. Clever by half?

Illegal possession of firm arm is an offense but it is different from the offense of armed robbery. Same is the offense of illegal possession of credit card details.

My point is... Crime is crime no matter how you coat it. Either in possession of suspicious items or outright culpability
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by pvicky(m): 3:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Agba carder, most hip hop artistes in nigeria are fraudsters. Well if you are interested in learning carding for free, buzz me up.

Modified: For my brothers quoting and willing to learn, abeg no drop number here just mail me. I also learnt for free, i can also provide you free VPN and any FORMAT for FREE. Don't worry about the teaching, it's easy cos every thing has been written and converted into a FILE. Different METHODS, i go just send you files and guide you, that's ALL. I no too get time like that, i learnt loading for free too.

Hala me the info at my e-mail wifor7@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Simpubozz(m): 4:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Well , himsef don tok am sey everybody na tiff…
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Basher8583:

My point is... Crime is crime no matter how you coat it. Either in possession of suspicious items or outright culpability

You are right and the charge sheet has the ultimate say. You can’t convict for a crime that was not charged for and wasn’t proven.

I shall say no more.
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Stanleyyoung234: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I wan learn bros
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by SPAMBOX7: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:

From your modified statement I know the guy wwy teach you work.. Bad guy grin
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by SPAMBOX7: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Mumusaphire:
90% of musicians are g boys
Same as 90% of American musicians are drug dealers
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Tycyborg(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
ask4double:
We have 2 choices in 2023

1. Do what is easy and what we have been doing before with APC and PDP and get the same results.

OR

2. Do what is hard, risky, and aspirational and vote for Peter Obi. If he loses it won't make a difference, we stay the same. If he wins, then WE change history and save this country.

They are all politicians nothing changes unless the citizen changes... See the way we put self inflation in the country, even fish which are in our waters all over nigeria is expensive, funny enough crabs is two hundred upward sold by the same Nigerians clamoring for things to change.... Even if Jesus and mohammed comes to rule Nigeria, nothing will change...
A good example is i was walking on the street a day before yesterday, i bought pepsi and i drank the whole content in the plastic, then instead of me to drop it on the floor i saw a dustbin and threw the plastic there, the woman called me back to come and pick it out of the dustbin saying am i the one that out it there... I didnt answer her and moved on but she charges at me aggressively trying to rough me up so i turned and pick the plastic and move some step forward and throw it on the floor people around including the woman said that is what i was suppose to do before instead of putting it someones dustbin.. I just laugh and walked away now look at how the citizen reasons yet the want a clean environment like Paris lol... The country will change when people change...

2 Likes

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Offpoint1: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2022
post=113669070:
[b][/b]
Like seriously?!

Sho!
Na wa o.
Nothing like legit hustle sha.
Things dey happen o.
Na only salary earners be legit hustlers, all business owners na crooks. The top biz to the lower ones are all into one dirty deal or the other.

Top companies pay billions to smaller ones...

Life na scam, dey prayers be sey make one no lose human empathy
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Villager01(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Asianjollof007 post=113665367]Agba carder, most hip hop artistes in nigeria are fraudsters. Well if you are interested in learning carding for free, buzz me

I'm interested o..
abeg.. make i drop mail na
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Buyalltools: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Boss mi, if I no learn wetin I gain.
Abeg help me I want to learn o
I have usef nairaland email notification.

My email here boss, johnweivertraffic@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Villager01(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Asianjollof007 post=113665367]Agba carder, most hip hop artistes in nigeria are fraudsters. Well if you are interested in learning carding for free, buzz me up.

]
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Lordspicy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Baba my mail na archangeljeanpaul@gmail.com
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Mariezaza1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:

bros abeg email me
danielzaza247@gmail.com
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Dharkmhata: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Boys are not smiling. Na waoo. sad
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by ASAPFERG: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:

bros how I fit connect with you?
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by CauseTrouble: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
ASAPFERG:
bros how I fit connect with you?

What if na eboes/nyanmiri/Igbos im be, you go still wan learn from am?
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Mary352: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Boss my email as per carding and the rest format marioazeez352@gmail.com
One love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos / Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.