Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa (18327 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by beerfraud: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Babachir Lawal, former secretary to the government of the federation (SGF), says Bola Tinubu will defeat Atiku Abubakar in Adamawa in the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), and Atiku, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) flagbearer, are the frontrunners in the election.

Atiku who hails from Adamawa is expected to easily secure victory in his state — but the former SGF believes otherwise.

In an interview aired on Channels TV, Lawal said the APC has its tentacles all over the state, therefore, Atiku will be defeated in 2023.

“We are there, and we are the ones from Adamawa who will deliver Bola Tinubu in the same way that we delivered Buhari while Atiku was contesting, in the same way, Adamawa delivered Goodluck Jonathan while Atiku was contesting, so it is not a new thing,” he said.

“We have our tentacles all over the state; it is our state, and we know our tendencies, Bola Tinubu will win Adamawa state.

“Whether he (Tinubu) makes it or not, only God knows, but we will work towards it and we believe that we have the instruments, we have the resources – both material and intellectual – to deliver Bola Tinubu as the president.

“Tinubu is a very good man. He is a very kind man, and you need to hear from some of the people he has helped, so many all over the country.

“He has sponsored people in Taraba, in Adamawa, in Gombe; he is somebody that has been helpful to almost every politician across the country.”

When asked if he hopes to be picked as Tinubu’s running mate, Lawal said he is not aspiring to hold such office.

“I’m not in the running for it. God has not told me to aspire for that position,” he said.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-tinubu-will-defeat-atiku-in-adamawa-says-babachir-lawal/amp

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by MadamVanessa(f): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2022
shocked

Says an idiotic useless professional thief grass cutter who spent over N500mil in just grass cutting.

I may not know much about Atiku, but I know Peter Obi will floored both of them.

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Youngwiz71(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2022
And Peter Obi will defeat them both

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Xscape1993(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2022
The Aso Rock he will never smell. It is a big pity that the founder of agberos in Nigeria is a candidate of a party.. failures everywhere...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by beerfraud: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2022
our conspiracy theory brothers are coming with their analysis

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Abdul05: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Even down here in South he helped a lot of his people...

grin only the ibos that don't appreciate him.why

Because of hatred against the Yoruba people.

The down fall of Biafra ni grin

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by LeoDeKing: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Fact.

Athifku is being carried away by comments from shildren of 8, anger and perdition.

E go shock am like 33kv electric power. grin

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Zonefree(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
No be this thief cut grass for N500 million

In a sane environment, this man should be in prison with both hands and legs chained!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Correct

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by akinsojiSenai(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm...

Need a professional caregiver in Lagos? Kindly check my signature.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by LeoDeKing: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Abdul05:
grin only the ibos that don't appreciate him.

Because of hatred against the Yoruba people. grin
I dey tell you. grin

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by BabydiHot(f): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I dey tell you. grin
thank you for revealing a troll to me.
I'm watching him grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Abdul05: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I dey tell you. grin
abi bro, thank you

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by BabydiHot(f): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Abdul05:
abi bro, thank you
I'm watching you
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by KanwuliaExtra: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Fine.
Let us wait for the results. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Abdul05: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
I'm watching you
good ,keep the spot light ,don't let it flicks... grin

5 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Kingozymandias(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Fact.

Athifku is being carried away by comments from shildren of 8, anger and perdition.

E go shock am like 33kv electric power. grin

This is how everyone was postulating about GeJ then he will defeat buhari In Katsina this and that...
It will indeed shock you all cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Says an idiotic useless professional thief grass cutter who spent over N500mil in just grass cutting.

I may not know much about Atiku, but I know Peter Obi will floored both of them.
Sea weed not grass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Zonefree:

In a sane environment, this man should be in prison with both hands and legs chained!
omo, i feat Nigeria press ooo. chei.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Light78: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Zonefree:

It is possible.

To cut grass, you need equipment and machines. Do you know how much one cost?

Go and price how much tractor is, or you google it.
Many of you don't reason.

That's why I don't follow the multitudes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by seunmsg(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
When asked if he hopes to be picked as Tinubu’s running mate, Lawal said he is not aspiring to hold such office.

“I’m not in the running for it. God has not told me to aspire for that position,” he said.

grin grin grin

134 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Isokiscool(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
But Atiku defeated d almighty Buhari in Adamawa during 2019 election na,so what's so special about Tinubu in Adamawa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Tomek09(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
If Buhari could lose Adamawa to Atiku in 2019, how much more Iragbiji bullion van

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
That’s a tall statement
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by DeleTaller: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I like your wishes... It is good to be hopeful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
seunmsg:

grin grin grin
Baba knows that Tinubu is going no where

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by beerfraud: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Baba knows that Tinubu is going no where
tell me one political issue you have predicted correctly in your life ?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by BabydiHot(f): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
beerfraud:
tell me one political issue you have predicted correctly in your life ?
it's not about prediction ooo
it's about doing the right thing ooo
politics not be baba Ijebu

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by beerfraud: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
it's not about prediction ooo
it's about doing the right thing ooo
politics not be baba Ijebu

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

who asked you?

8 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by BabydiHot(f): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
beerfraud:
who asked you?
shatap

the youths are coming

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by beerfraud: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

shatap

the youths are coming

Pandora Peter Obituary can only win 5 states and it is going to be a plus to Tulumbu

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.