Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (1038 Views)

Breaking: Asiwaju's Letter Of Validation From University...i Am SAD! / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos / Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by CilicMarin: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress and former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is currently in a closed-door meeting with Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, in what political observers said was part of reconciliatory moves to pacify aggrieved aspirants of the APC presidential ticket..

Tinubu was accompanied to the meeting on Friday by Governors  Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos); Bello Matawalle (Zamfara); and Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano).

A former governor of Edo State and former national chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, is also in the entourage.

It was, however, not clear if the issue of Tinubu’s running mate would be part of the agenda.

The PUNCH learnt that they would brief the press on the outcome of the meeting.

https://punchng.com/breaking-tinubu-yahaha-bello-in-closed-door-meeting/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1654878543

lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by CilicMarin: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Carry him dey go!!

Jehova Carry am dey Aso Rock House!!

I wonder why any sane human being wont love Tinubu...I am not talking about IPOB Cannibalistic terrorists.

God Bless The Incoming President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by dilinaf847: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hgsg

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Ebubu: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
asiwaju ensuring unity of apc

i laugh anyone who thinks he will lose next year election

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by lathrowinger: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
cheesy
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Xscape1993(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
No need ooo because you will never smell that seat of Power...the evil party will be thrown into the Deep Red Sea very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Kingozymandias(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
No need ooo because you will never smell that seat of Power...the evil party will be thrown into the Deep Red Sea very soon.

Stop this na.. seems you are also Atikulated ? grin

Atiku 2023 is a goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Building bridges across the country.

Some haters won't get to work now, when election is near you will see them crying foul.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by SamuelKwubiri(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
FOR REGISTRATION OF TRADEMARKS, PATENTS AND DESIGNS CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Frigga13: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin

Time waster..

Obi need more Notherners in his campaign .. Tinubu seems like a last resort in the North.. Obi is gaining ground ..

Came in from Kano ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Dreal1247: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
I actually commend the doggedness and the strategies of Tinubu. But the cabal understand that he is not strong enough for the stress attached to governance on the Federal level. Hence they allowed him hoping to rule through the VP.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by madridguy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Talk another story shocked You rant more than this last week. He won't will the primary election, cabal will throw him out... At last what happened?

Xscape1993:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by madridguy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin This is the new line now.... Kwotinu

Dreal1247:
I actually commend the doggedness and the strategies of Tinubu. But the cabal understand that he is not strong enough for the stress attached to governance on the Federal level. Hence they allowed him hoping to rule through the VP.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by TotoGame(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu will still lose woefully before 12noon on the election day
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Kukukillus: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
U go fear
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Frigga13: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:
Talk another story shocked You rant more than this last week. He won't will the primary election, cabal will throw him out... At last what happened?

Even his juju will disappoint him... Jagaban ba?

Welcome to National stage ..

He remains a Yoruba god

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by triple996(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
No MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock grin
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Addme: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
One thing about Asiwaju is his prowess to consult and mend fences. He really has that going for him.
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by BabydiHot(f): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:
Carry him dey go!!

Jehova Carry am dey Aso Rock House!!

I wonder why any sane human being wont love Tinubu...I am not talking about IPOB Cannibalistic terrorists.

God Bless The Incoming President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

rubbish

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Duru009(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Master STRATEGIST.....

I too like this man !!!!
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by jchioma: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Politrics 101

Consolation or consolidation visits?

I will rather vote any southerner than a northerner now,
especially after Buhari's 8 years of 'pestilence'.

So, good luck to Jagaban and PO! Whichever one of them is better.

But let's see if they can dislodge the Turaki.
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by LesbianBoy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yahaya Bello tried sha. I like how courageous he was till the end angry

Meanwhile "ashiwaju of corruption" is only visiting people that contested with him because he knows the 'war' has not been won completely and they can still sly him for their 'brother' atiku grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Yankee101: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Or e go refuse you kogi
Re: Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2022

(1)

Breaking News: Adc National Youth Leader Dumps Party With Over 50,000 Followers / Nigeria's Incoming President Spotted / The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.