Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property (1491 Views)

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / El-Rufai: Only Ill-Informed Nigerians Assume Nothin Is being Done About Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by Oshodipikin: 5:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Lolz...

PDP has not been fair to Ndigbo though. So, let's teach them lesson.
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by RealTalkNoBull: 5:48am On Jun 11, 2022
igbo is PDP property. They own you.
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by Tranquill: 5:55am On Jun 11, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Why mentioning individual states?

Anambra went with Atiku....Imo allied with Tambuwal. U no see dat one abi? Yeye man.

But he has told you what his problem is.... "Wike denied being Igbo"

That is the only statement that makes him sound intelligent with his akamu brain
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by Tranquill: 6:02am On Jun 11, 2022
naija4life247:

Atiku never won NE, NW, or NC since he has been contesting and losing. Even his home state Adamawa, he won it very slightly in the last election

You forget that he contested with Buhari - Also a Northerner whose wife is from Adamawa.

Just like some Yorubas in PDP will work for Tinubu, many northerners in APC will work for Atiku - sad reality.

Atiku will win the election. He only has to pick his VP from the South South.

The only thing Peter Obi's candidature will achieve is to deprive the SE the vp slot in PDP.
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by BKayy: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Igbos will always have a soft spot for PDP. It's like a bad marriage you can't leave
In other words, all of you in PDP are convinced that Ndigbo are fools or better still submissives right?

Look at this one oh
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by Freedom34: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lolz.......bookmarked!
cool
Fahdiga:
Cry no more my brother. PDP is already part of our history and we are known as a people that doesn't go back to their vomit. We are solidly behind the rock Peter Obi. Peter Obi is our last chance to redeem our dear country

---------------------------------------

onumadu:
OP don't be shocked to see some of these PDP governors in SE work for Atiku.
THAT IS THE PROBLEM.
Diswan still get sense.
cool
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by gawu1: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Cry no more my brother. PDP is already part of our history and we are known as a people that doesn't go back to their vomit. We are solidly behind the rock Peter Obi. Peter Obi is our last chance to redeem our dear country
If Ojukwo couldn't redeem you, me wonder how Obi China will achieve that. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by Arapmoi: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Strange but true.
23 years of meritorious slavery.
Now expecting to reap where they didn't sow.
Pdp is a master user of those who mumu small, but always claim I know it all.
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by Fahdiga(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
gawu1:

If Ojukwo couldn't redeem you, me wonder how Obi China will achieve that. cool
Stale
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by 00FFT00(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Here's why Tinubu and APC are currently shitting their pants.
It is evident that Tinubu and Lagos APC orchestrated the mob attack on the People of southeast and South-south extracting who sort to register to vote a few days ago.

If you look at the graphic I included below, it becomes even clearer why Tinubu is jittery.
Votes from Southeast and its allied South-south states are at par or even surpass Northern ballots. Southwest is a non-starter here.

With massive registration drives in the Southeast and South-South, APC and even PDP know they are in real trouble. If we discount the big K's, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, and Borno, where are the much taunted Northern votes?

This is certainly not a good time to be Jagaban.

Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by stanluiz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
BKayy:

Oga, Peter Obi defeated PDP in her full might as the ruling party with an unknown Party like APGA in Anambra STATE incase you have forgotten.

BTW, How many local Government did PDP win in the just concluded Anambra state Gubernatorial election?

And that was when it wasn't obvious to the fools in Igboland that PDP see them as slaves. Oga the chains were broken in the Presidential Primary.

PDP will lose their biggest slave camp (Abia state)
Abia state grin Are you sure ? When the governor ikpeazu is rooting and working for Atiku and wike.

Enugu and Abia with their useless, greedy and incompetent governors is the problem. They will still work for Atiku and tell their myopic people to vote for PDP.
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by tsdarkside(m): 4:02am On Jun 14, 2022
away with PDP....
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by YourRealFather: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2022
wpadmin:

Are you sure Tinubu will win the South west? You are also so sure that Atiku will win the South South...

Omo.

Well I can't say much until each person brings out their candidates for VP.

Tinubu will win south west, apc is getting a block vote from them this time, their son is on the ballot, !The wide margin go shock you!

Pdp is winning the South south,
There is no block vote from south east this time around but I see pdp winning the majority
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by haffaze777(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2022
BKayy:
Do you know that the only place Atiku and PDP is expecting bloc vote is SE?

1. The same SE they dribbled for two decades
2. The same SE they made sure that during their 2 decade rule they never did any project of economic benefit for talkless of ordinary main road.
3. The same SE they boldly denied Presidential Ticket after the region stood by them for 2 decades
4. The same SE they stood and watch as her ethnic boundary is messed up for their monetary gain.

Infact, Atiku and PDP see SE as fools. Our job is to prove to them that we are not. A vote for PDP in SE for any position is confirmation of the persons slave status. Ndị Abia take note

Come next year, SE should be represented by two parties (APGA and Labour). PDP is dead, let's Bury it.

Tinubu supporter trying to play a spoiler,Ndigbo are wise now,we will vote massively for PDP even if they see us worthy to be president or vice,we will continue voting for them enmass
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by stanluiz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Op, it has be proved.

Peter obi liberated South East from the tyranny of PDP. They loose woefully in the presidential, house of Rep and senatorial election in the South East.

I salute my Igbo brothers and sisters. PDP is dead and buried in the South East.
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by sweetonugbu: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Op is a visioneer
Re: Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property by Ngorbungor(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
stanluiz:
Op, it has be proved.

Peter obi liberated South East from the tyranny of PDP. They loose woefully in the presidential, house of Rep and senatorial election in the South East.

I salute my Igbo brothers and sisters. PDP is dead and buried in the South East.

They are dead and buried in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lament Filling car Tank With 121,600 Naira In UK / China And Taiwan War About To Break Out Usa Army On Alert / Tinubu Seen Smoking Indian Hemp Inside His Private Jet - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.