Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) (73385 Views)

Genevive Posted This Video Amidst News Of Her Mental Illness: Video / Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
irunoko:
the issue is who Introduces the drug to them after they become famous.thats the question you should be asking.theres more to it than meets the eyes in the oyinbo music industry if not why is that they're always destroyed by either drugs,wild parties,orgies, reckless sex and violence and meanwhile these are the things they sing about and glamorize in their music videos

Lots of negative packages follow them when they sell their souls to the devil for fame and fortune

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
2elliot:
Covid is the biggest medical scams throughout the world. The world is in for a major shock. Those killer vaccines will depopulate the world. How can preachers of depopulation and population control, who are very open with their eugenic plans become your saviours? What make people believe that the fraud called Bill Gates who is a proponent of population control suddenly wants to help save your lives from covid? And people foolishly took supposed experimental vaccines that never went through rigorous testing: a vaccines which effectiveness is less than 12% and still fades withing few weeks, and so needs boosters. Lol.

This is what i keep telling people but they will say conspiracy theories. The effect of the vaccines will soon kick in to the detriment of those who took it

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by jujufada: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ramsay Hunt syndrome is caused by the varicella zoster virus (VZV), the same virus that causes chickenpox in children and shingles (herpes zoster) in adults. In cases of Ramsay Hunt syndrome, previously inactive (dormant) varicella-zoster virus is reactivated and spreads to affect the facial nerve.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Justin my man get well soon cool
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by luminouz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
koyyess:
Justin Bieber is not a happy person thanks to the powers that be who have been s0d0mizing him.

You this little pūnk AGAIN!!!

Always fantasizing about sex and gay stuffs

Are you under a spell??

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by luminouz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Romanoff:

Thank you.

He is deceiving you.

You are not neat and not fine.
Broke ass!!!

tongue
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by haggai247: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Climate change strike again... another vaccine injury to keeping the narrative going they said it was a rare condition how manage...
They label us anti vac when we shouted to high heaven but it's clear to the blind
The covid vaccine was a dangerous spike protein they label us anti-vacs.
All the celebrities and people following them will collect one by each. Enjoy your vaccines in peace

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Geoffjek: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nawaooo,....imagine,...I wonder why all these beautiful celebrities with all the money will fall victim of one I'll health or the other. Even if it drugs,...they eat good food to stay fit and healthy,....... truly this life no balance at all. God please save us.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by koyyess: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz lubricator:

little pūnk like me is back AGAIN!!!

I Always fantasizing about sex and gay stuffs

I am under a spell

Ok
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by geokay777(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
bibianna:
Such an amazing musician!

I join him in prayer!
And fasting lipsrsealed
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ebubu:
almost girly

He looked like a lesbian smiley smiley
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Gbliss1991: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
This sickness been hole me when I dey Dubai, my eyes shine ehnnn, I think say i don get stroke. I rush enter online and find the solution. Them call am belpoxy, my face one part no dey work. I know fit shake my left eye, nose, hear and my mouth come dey like Rambo (silverster Stallion) own.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
This Justin Bieber take style resemble an Arab guy o shocked
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Romanoff(f): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

He is deceiving you.

You are not neat and not fine.
Broke ass!!!

tongue

grin
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Ebubu: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
KennethEnyi:

He looked like a lesbian smiley smiley
lmao grin
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
This life isn't just Balanced at all.

With all his wealth, yet he face issues like this..

Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kingozymandias:
They use so many drugs and after start having weird illnesses their forefather never had. ..

This generation and drug abuse is just too bad
The fact that we Nigerians just jump into conclusions about what we know nothing about is surprising.

Ramsay hunt syndrome has nothing to do with drugs whatsoever, and it could happen to anyone, it's caused by a virus called varicella zoster virus, thesame virus thar causes chickenpox

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by grafixdon: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Get well soon bro
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:
It is sad, because this is a career destroying ailment

This is how hearing loss destroyed foxy browns career

And the driving accident destroyed the Doc's voice
Who is the Doc?
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by GloriousGbola: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Who is the Doc?

The D.O.C.

He is a rapper. Was with NWA back in the day.
Dude was in an accident that fked up his vocal cords

When you look at the most successful living members of NWA (Dre and Ice Cube) you sometimes wonder what may have happened.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Ajibade123(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dproperties:
After enjoying his fames, they devil is here to take the remains.
assistant Jesus may God forgive people like you sha

anybody doing good was assisted by the devil smh
this boy has been in the limelight before he was barely 16 but it is the devil that gave him the fame
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by NofiuFade(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Have also experience this sh!T before grin I didn't even know what's going on until my woman and people around start complaining about my face so I look at the mirror and I was like what! It was scary but with time gradually everything come bk to normal, it's nothing serious, it's common for those that drink liquor, alcohol like water, smokes and a bit addicted to hard drugs, bk then I was a drug junkie, I smoke weed like kilode grin and my stout drinking formula never complete without adding energy drink plus I stress alot! grin grin grin it is well
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by edosignature(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Signs of Hard drugs, alcohol abuse & excessive weeds.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2022
JESUS CHRIS... JUSTIN
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by irunoko(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2022
HallaDaTruth:

Lots of negative packages follow them when they sell their souls to the devil for fame and fortune
now you get the point.habits and lifestyles they never had,they begin to adopt it for example Whitney Houston or Britney Spears were never druggies before fame all of a sudden they became something else after the fame lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by irunoko(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2022
NofiuFade:
Have also experience this sh!T before grin I didn't even know what's going on until my woman and people around start complaining about my face so I look at the mirror and I was like what! It was scary but with time gradually everything come bk to normal, it's nothing serious, it's common for those that drink liquor, alcohol like water, smokes and a bit addicted to hard drugs, bk then I was a drug junkie, I smoke weed like kilode grin and my stout drinking formula never complete without adding energy drink plus I stress alot! grin grin grin it is well
you better stop abusing your body and taking your health for granted.its foolishness to toil and labour in this country to gather money particularly in a country were there are inadequate doctors,you now carry your money use buy toxins to poison and destroy your health.murasi

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by irunoko(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
This life isn't just Balanced at all.

With all his wealth, yet he face issues like this..

Gosh!!!
nope.its a self destructive decision.he was the one who picked up habits that ruined his health.its not a question of life no balance.you are a product of your health decisions and habits
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by ShedrachU(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2022
My baby book, how I love this guy.

Quick recovery �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory / AfroCandy's Friend, Fyne Papi Is Dead / Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.