Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) (73363 Views)

Genevive Posted This Video Amidst News Of Her Mental Illness: Video / Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Such is an Illness

What type of Genital infection are you having? Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Yeast, Candidiasis, etc
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Ebubu: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
dvan:
he use to be very handsome then
almost girly
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by 2elliot: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
IgOga:
Nor take vaccine you nor dey hear word. Pele Bieber. Celine Dion sef never recover from her vaccine injury
Covid is the biggest medical scams throughout the world. The world is in for a major shock. Those killer vaccines will depopulate the world. How can preachers of depopulation and population control, who are very open with their eugenic plans become your saviours? What make people believe that the fraud called Bill Gates who is a proponent of population control suddenly wants to help save your lives from covid? And people foolishly took supposed experimental vaccines that never went through rigorous testing: a vaccines which effectiveness is less than 12% and still fades withing few weeks, and so needs boosters. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by IPIGMODS: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Effects of excess drugs in the system.

I wish him speedy recovery.
Not necessarily, people are born will all sorts of genetic disorders.
You have 5 year olds dying of cancer. You have new borns that are dying of all sorts of illnesses and diseases around the world.
Visit a children's hospital and see kids with illnesses that you can't imagine.
Just be thankful if you have a healthy life without any serious illness or genetic disorders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by peacettw: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
I dont understand why these artists wony fight the urge to get tatoos
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
SpeedyDave:

What's the side effect?

Half of his face became darker than the other half and the paralyzed side of his mouth swole a bit.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
toujurs:
No pm, what of someone that wants to toast you privately

The person must toast publicly o so my husband can see it.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by 2elliot: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
onyekachee:
it is actually a viral infection,not necessarily caused by drug abuse
Adverse covid vaccine reaction

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Southernigbo:
was he treated by edo medical men or conventional medical services?

Conventional o. He had to be flown abroad though.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Twoclans(f): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have been listening to his music almost all morning .

Fantastic artist .

Hope he gets his health back.I always want every human to be in good health.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by PremiumTech: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dear Seun, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

I posted this same news by 3am but the one posted after 6am made the FP.

I thought it was on first post basis?

https://www.nairaland.com/7172763/justin-bieber-hit-facial-paralysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
We he should take his rest, this is the disadvantage of using too much drug the body start rejecting the drugs totally.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Cantonese: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kingozymandias:
They use so many drugs and after start having weird illnesses their forefather never had. ..

This generation and drug abuse is just too bad

If their "forefather" never had it, how was a name given to it?
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Rocktation(f): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Omgosh, this is pure village people at work. His face is by far the best thing he's got going. I'm sure many ladies are in the A&E by now.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Juanmike(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
bibianna:
Such an amazing musician!

I join him in prayer!
Which prayer?
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
This boy don worwor finish.
Get well soon JB
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by JuanDeDios: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
robinso01:
Ehya, sorry to him. Wish him quick recovery . Ain't into drug,but this can happen to anybody.everything is not related to doing drugs
You dey mind NL experts.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Romanoff:
It is possible to recover from this. I know someone who did, happened to him in his early twenties but left a little side effect.
/
I hope you do know that there are many things that can cause partial paralysis. So what was the diagnosis of your friend's condition?

/
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rocktation:
Omgosh, this is pure village people at work. His face is by far the best thing he's got going. I'm sure many ladies are in the A&E by now.

This babe with big backside da year still dey Nairaland! shocked You don suppose be mod for this platform or get shares grin

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
I hope you do know that there are many things that can cause partial paralysis. So what was the diagnosis of your friend's condition?

/

I can't tell but it was exactly like this.

He had to be away for months. Luckily,his folks are rich.
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by chimex001(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
A very rare condition sometimes referred to as bell’s palsy.
The cause of Bell's palsy is unknown. Swelling and inflammation of the cranial nerve VII is seen in individuals with Bell's palsy. Most scientists believe that reactivation of an existing (dormant) viral infection may cause the disorder.
Bell's palsy is the most common cause of facial paralysis, although its exact cause is unknown. Generally, Bell's palsy affects only one side of the face; however, in rare cases, it can affect both sides. Symptoms appear suddenly over a 48 - 72-hour period and generally start to improve with or without treatment after a few weeks, with recovery of some or all facial function within six months. In some cases, residual muscle weakness lasts longer or may be permanent.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Lepon02: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bobo yi ni issues. Walahi! cheesy
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by PdJosh: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWm2MrO0Tf8

Justin Bieber reveals he's been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, causing half of his face to be temporarily paralysed, IGBERETV reports.

He said the disease has attacked the nerves in his ear and face and he will need a lot of rest and facial exercises to get better, but he doesn't know how much time it will take.

He explained that this is why he has cancelled his shows and he asked fans to be patient with him as he gets his health back to what it was.
Get well soon
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by PdJosh: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
[Get well soon quote author=NwekeUG post=113688657]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWm2MrO0Tf8

Justin Bieber reveals he's been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, causing half of his face to be temporarily paralysed, IGBERETV reports.

He said the disease has attacked the nerves in his ear and face and he will need a lot of rest and facial exercises to get better, but he doesn't know how much time it will take.

He explained that this is why he has cancelled his shows and he asked fans to be patient with him as he gets his health back to what it was.[/quote]
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by RPG2020(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Always remember you can't live life 100% free � some ways some how there is challenge

Be prepared cool
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Gee001: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
samsard:
No be everything be drug abuse, oga. I know someone who had this in the early 2000s and he wasn't even an alcohol person not to talk of drugs or weed.
Know that most illnesses that exist today have always existed. Some viral and bacterial illnesses however evolved recently from earlier forms probably due to more human interaction and resistance to pharmaceutical drugs

Thank you for this. Not everything is related to drug abuse. It happened to me too like 2 years ago, I had a facial paralysis, one side of my face was paralyzed, my facial nerves broke down, my eye wasn't blinking like the other, my nostril wasn't moving like the other, my lips was deformed and only one part could slightly move but I was able to pull through after several visits to the hospital especially the eye clinic. I got better with time because it's a gradual process. My nerves started kicking, slowly but with time i got healed.

Downside: I started using glasses as it affected my vision. That was how my journey with glasses started

3 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by greggng: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is this the handwork of drug?
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by 8stargeneral: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Get well soon great guy
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Elddergod: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
IgOga:
Nor take vaccine you nor dey hear word. Pele Bieber. Celine Dion sef never recover from her vaccine injury
Re: Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Enddy50ty:
I loved him more since he found God through JESUS CHRIST the savior.
God is gonna heal him.

Mind you this has nothing to do with drugs.
I hate him more ever since he decided to choose bones over selena curvy gomez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AfroCandy's Friend, Fyne Papi Is Dead / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.