Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. (705 Views)

President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) / Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Ok!

I am on vacation and I really have the time for 2 months to follow the early “WhatsApps” in NL politics and ongoing elections.

As a SS, I am very sensitive about the disunited state of the SS and all regions in politics.

I have NEVER and will NEVER support APC.

Since 2007 when I joined NL as MILITIA, I have been consistent and unequivocal about my feelings about all aspects of all things Nigerian.

From Nollywood to the music industry, to bloggers/vloggers. . . . I keep up on a daily or weekly basis. I am a true Nigerian.❤️

1 Like

Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Some PEOPLE on NL are ruled by ethnic sentiments which cloud their judgements concerning reality.

I don’t use fancy English lingo. Pidgin is my comfort zone when I really feel I need to get my point accross.

I am taking note of only those that make sense and will not be giving any attention to immature bigots who can only insult people to get their points accross.

Who are the decent NLanders who can really analyze this “political tin” for us.

Make una give them a shout abeg.❤️❤️❤️
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by PoliteActivist: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2022
So?
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
So?

Are you one?

Please, what contributions have you made so far?
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Please, if you are used to attacking people. I will not be looking in your direction. I don’t “AGBEROS”!
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Where are the NL political BABES? wink
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
You know why I love Atiku?

A real DETRIBALIZED Northerner- No AGBERO in him or around him. A man of action, no noise.
Always calm. . . .even when losing. Not given to violence or sectarianism. ✅ The reason OBJ was sooooooo jealous of him calling him thief and all that.

I am not a fan of Peter Obi for many reasons. I will not go there because they are mostly personal. cheesy

I am NOT ashamed to say I LOATHE Tinubu and all he stands for. He reminds me of Donald Trump!

My first choice is always gonna be ATIKU!
My second choice PiToBy!

The rest. . . . All the best.

2 Likes

Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku-Wike. . . . .confirmed.

To third base. . . . .
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
I bow for this man. kiss THIS MAN IS SOUND!!!!

I finally found one NIGERIAN MAN THAT TURNS ME ON! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Rzp2jMCfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvpVCv2xnoo
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by Listmak: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
K
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by NothingDoMe: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
You know why I love Atiku?

A real DETRIBALIZED Northerner- No AGBERO in him or around him. A man of action, no noise.
Always calm. . . .even when losing. Not given to violence or sectarianism. ✅ The reason OBJ was sooooooo jealous of him calling him thief and all that.

I am not a fan of Peter Obi for many reasons. I will not go there because they are mostly personal. cheesy

I am NOT ashamed to say I LOATHE Tinubu and all he stands for. He reminds me of Donald Trump!

My first choice is always gonna be ATIKU!
My second choice PiToBy!

The rest. . . . All the best.
Atiku deleted his comment condemning the killing of deborah
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Atiku deleted his comment condemning the killing of deborah

He should NEVER have commented in the first place.
Not his place!
Glad he deleted it.

Why did BUHARI and EL RUFAI not comment? undecided
Osinbajo nor dey dia? undecided

Glad he has learned to mind his business of winning elections!
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by NothingDoMe: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

He should NEVER have commented in the first place.
Not his place!
Glad he deleted it.
I disagree. He should speak up on national issues that cuts across the divide. Otherwise his title of unifier is false.
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by NothingDoMe: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Glad he has learned to mind his business of winning elections!
Right. His business is to win elections. I understand that perfectly. That's all he's ever wanted anyways. His lifetime dream. To become Nigerias president.

Funny how it reminds me of Buhari.
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I disagree. He should speak up on national issues that cuts across the divide. Otherwise his title of unifier is false.

Absolutely NOT!
He should have let the security spokes persons IN APC deal with it.
Why did ASIWAJU or OBI not comment? cheesy
Na only im get mouth. . .to prove what? cheesy
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Right. His business is to win elections. I understand that perfectly. That's all he's ever wanted anyways. His lifetime dream. To become Nigerias president.

Funny how it reminds me of Buhari.

I ask you again. . . .DID ANY OTHER PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT CONDEMN THE KILLING OF DEBORAH?
Including your OBI or TINUBU?
Your so called 'CHRISTIAN-PASTOR-LAWYER OSINBAJO' nko? grin

OBJ or GEJ nko? cheesy

Of course it was a trap!

At least he condemned the act and was crucified by his own people or it.
Was it worth it? HELLLL NO! I am glad he learned his lesson.
The main reason others did not speak out.

WHO IS THE REAL COWARD? undecided
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by NothingDoMe: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Absolutely NOT!
He should have let the security spokes persons IN APC deal with it.
Why did ASIWAJU or OBI not comment? cheesy
Na only im get mouth. . .to prove what? cheesy
So we agree that he is not a unifier?
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
So we agree that he is not a unifier?

Yes! he is a unifer.
Sticking his nostrils in the 'Deborah Matter' does not make him any less than your other cowards who did not speak up.
He realized he was gonna be attacked by ILLITERATE-FANATICS, and he checked himself.

What would he have accomplished?
Let your other 'unifiers' go and stick their noses out!

Tinubu and Obi are not 'UNIFIERS'? Wetin do dem mouths? undecided

Please, leave Atiku out of Nigeria's useless sentimental and bigotted politics.

Shikena.
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by NothingDoMe: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes! he is a unifer.
Sticking his nostrils in the 'Deborah Matter' does not make him any less than your other cowards who did not speak up.
He realized he was gonna be attacked by ILLITERATE-FANATICS, and he checked himself.

Shikena.

Okay you're trying I give you that. Will continue tomorrow. Revisiting old movies like the Witch hunter. Been long I watched a reasonable movie.
Re: NL Situation Room: Notable NL Political Analysts. by Bigshots001(m): 1:33am On Feb 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes! he is a unifer.

Shikena.

Just say you're a PDP card-carrying member living in the daispora like Reno omokri, your views are very baised.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Dare Pair Ailing Tinubu With Northern Christian For 2023 Presidential Ele / How Atiku Looted Nigeria Through The Privatization Program / Anti Open Grazing Law By State Govt Is Unconstitutional... Atiku Abubarka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.