Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. (11798 Views)

Arochukwu Erosion: LGA Asks For Help As Only The Access Road Is At Risk / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by SecretAgent7706: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
This road is road to PSquare family house. PSquare and Peter Obi are from same State.

Today, Psquare is living in Banana Island that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu brought to Eko Atlantic in Lagos and he is telling Nigerians to give Nigeria to Peter Obi so that he can rule Nigeria like he ruled his state. Godforbid!

Okodo Oro.

- Chinedum Agwaramgbo culled this from: Donald Femi Ojumu wall.

ME: After OBItuary na burial.

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by muykem: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Free Psquare. He is just ethnic bias like every average Nigerian.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by flamingREED(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Stale
The ship has sailed.

Check my signature.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Ebubu: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
e go funny if this house trends on twittergrin

26 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by EmzyT: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Dbboy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Show us picture of Psquare on that road rubbish.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Oilwell(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
This road is road to PSquare family house. PSquare and Peter Obi are from same State.

Today, Psquare is living in Banana Island that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu brought to Eko Atlantic in Lagos and he is telling Nigerians to give Nigeria to Peter Obi so that he can rule Nigeria like he ruled his state. Godforbid!

Okodo Oro.

FAKE NEWS

*I am from the same village with Peter and Paul. The picture of the road above is not from our town*

You guys should stop this fake news. it's not fair.

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Esama: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
That boy is the most tribalistic in entertainment industry he don't have any legacy.

16 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by BigYash: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Op common sense is far from you.. Just because he is against your great grand fathers ruining you,all you could do is bring up pics of a road that looks like you..

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

This Propaganda is dead on arrival, there is no evidence this pic is in Anambra.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by jimyjames(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

Tinubu built a house for Peter p square on banana island?
My friend a lot of igbos started the real estate business in Lagos right from the days of ojukwus father , where was tinubu then?

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by PlayerMeji: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Let's go
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

FAKE NEWS

*I am from the same village with Peter and Paul. The picture of the road above is not from our town*

Yelobam moozelems shouldn’t be taken seriously.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by chatinent: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
APC zukwanuike. As if there are no bad roads everywhere. Why didn't the federal government repair it?

So he cannot support sb of his choice?

And talking about Tinubu, if you know how much Tinubu has stolen, you'll never say he brought anything! You'll see it's all your money after all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Legendforte: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

Hateful liars.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Soylife(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

FAKE NEWS

Na ifitedunu them from,and I know that no road looks like that in ifitedunu
Fake news

24 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Chukzbaby: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Op you're an idiott. I come from ifutedunu, same village with psquare and that's definitely not our street

24 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Born2Breed(f): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by michlins(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
No amount of blackmail will stop this movement.

If Peter Obi gets one vote, it's mine

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Born2Breed(f): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

grin

When some of una go get sense?

....He brought Banana Island to Eko Atlantic?

Imagine the gibberish. Even an infant won't spill this bunkum.

8 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Arysexy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu 30k per month urchin, suffer no dey tire you?

The Peter Obi ship is sailing without any hitch

This fake attempt at blackmail is stale.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Pakute: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
jimyjames:

Tinubu built a house for Peter p square on banana island?
My friend a lot of igbos started the real estate business in Lagos right from the days of ojukwus father , where was tinubu then?
Lies kee you there. Mention the estates ibo started at the time?. Was it Ikoyi where Ojukwu father had his lodge?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by article1: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Igbos will continue to remain the problem of Igbos

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by BabydiHot(f): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

Jesus!!!
is this the best Tinubu urchins can come up with.

Hehehehe

FYI Peter Okoye and Paul are from my Maternal town Ifitedunu in dunukofia local government area Anambra state.
and I can 1000000% tell you that this is false.
all roads in ifitedunu are tared even the recently done one from Nkwo ifitedunu till umunya has been tared
Jesus!!! you people should find another thing because we're war ready
Hehehehe

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

Corruption fighting back, is P Square or Chidi Mokeme living in the village? Are they the governor, senator or even local government chairman?

Do you want me to show pictures of iragbiji, Tinubu's village and let's see if this picture you're showing here is not far better? What has Tinubu done for Iragbiji?

Lagos has always been the most developed part of Nigeria even before Tinubu was born. Tinubu has done absolutely nothing significant for Lagos instead, he is the major reason why Lagos hasn't developed far more considering how big its economy is.

If dull people like you are the ones Tinubu conscripted to run his propaganda then he has failed already.

Your ignorance is so embarrassing cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by kettykings: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please show us the road to iragbiji , wicked hypocrites

15 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Pakute: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
APC zukwanuike. As if there are no bad roads everywhere. Why didn't the federal government repair it?

So he cannot support sb of his choice?

And talking about Tinubu, if you know how much Tinubu has stolen, you'll never say he brought anything! You'll see it's all your money after all.
Why do ibos usually attack any celebrities that supports Tinubu?. It's pay back. Have you seen any Lagos ex Gorvernor having houses in Anambra, meanwhile, Ngige, Obi, Obiano have houses in plush areas of Lagos created by Tinubu. Yet Tinubu can't get anything right.
And how much has Tinubu stolen, Mr. Noah?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Coolsperm: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thunder will fire anybody that will suggest muslim_muslim ticket. Local Muslims will tell you religion does not matter but will quickly kill you becos of their usel.ess religion

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by chatinent: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Why do ibos usually attack any celebrities that supports Tinubu?. It's pay back. Have you seen any Lagos ex Gorvernor having houses in Anambra, meanwhile, Ngige, Obi, Obiano have houses in plush areas of Lagos created by Tinubu. Yet Tinubu can't get anything right.

All politicians are corrupt!

Tinubu didn't create Lagos!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by kettykings: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

How many igbos have houses or huts in iragbiji or Osun what concerns Igbos with kwara, Osun ,ondo, Ekiti

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity / Our Members Are Under Increasing Attacks Of APC Thugs, PDP Raises Alarm(photos) / Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.