Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Permanent Voter's Card Registration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permanent Voter's Card Registration. (170 Views)

Voter's Card Registration In Port Harcourt - Eyewitness Report (Pictures) / INEC Responds To Tinubu’s PVCs Claim, Says Permanent Voter Cards Still Valid / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Voter's Card Registration. by ErnestOnyedikam(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
So, you may recall that I wrote a post a while back about how much I like nurses and want to be around them.

In any case, that post introduced me to a lovely nurse.

We began by creating something from nothing.
At the very least, before we go to bed each night, we now say good night with a touch of love emoji.

Love, after all, is sweet.

This is the first time I've gotten this close to a lady, so the good night with a hint of love emoji seemed to indicate that I've arrived.

I used to overhear my buddies asking their partners about PVC when we were hanging around.

"Baby, I hope you have gotten your PVC?, babe hope you’ll be obedient with your PVC? and so on.

As a newcomer to the realm of love, I went out and tried to duplicate what I had learned from my pals.

“I hope you've gotten your PVC”, I asked
"No, baby," she said. Please obtain your PVC.

I explained why she needed to do so to her.
She didn't get it till today, despite my best attempts and impeccable grammar.

"You don't appear to check on my welfare again," she said in her last communication to me. You always inquire if I've received my PVC when you call.

You appear to be more interested in PVC these days than in me.

It's high time for you to made a decision between PVC and me.

My heart is doing me, like I'll be given breakfast maka PVC, despite the fact that I've picked her and PVC.

Make nothing happen to this small relationship that I'm building with Biko.

What are your experiences trying to convince someone to get his or her PVC??

#GetYourPvc
#VotePeterObi
#love
#lovelife

(1) (Reply)

Can Social Media Topple Governments? - Reverend Father Kevin Anetor / What Would Be Tinubu Next Step If E Had Lost / My Opinion About Nigeria Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.