Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,255 members, 7,826,002 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 (19475 Views)

President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Dannieln1: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

Ok
Have heard you
but I just feel that Peter Obi may be like
Desmond Elliot

Abi Desmond Elliot no be youth
Did we not see what he's doing
Time will tell
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by snowball11(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
God bless you our indefatigable president. You've done your best and your name would be written with indelible ink. PDP really made things difficult, they completely ran our dear country aground that APC has to start all over from scratch.

And the starting of APC could not come to a visible conclusion in 2 terms? undecided
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Jomonix: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Lame duck. Do and commot abeg.
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by snowball11(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Fellow Nigerians this is my last Democracy Day speech as your President. By June 12th, 2023, exactly one year from today, you will already have a new President.

This was just about the only notable part of his unceremonious speech! grin
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Truthfulguy10: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Worst of them all lipsrsealed cry
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Tvoice: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2022
Entprys:

Meeting me will be your last meeting

No body will give a goat like u Visa to the US ,as hoole
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Lastborn0074: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
God bless you our indefatigable president. You've done your best and your name would be written with indelible ink. PDP really made things difficult, they completely ran our dear country aground that APC has to start all over from scratch.

Really? So what have they achieved?
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Femeto: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2022
The Peter wey dem dey shout go enter no go perform then they return to square one. Nigeria na cycle of failure. It’s better we disintegrate. The system is corrupt and flawed. It would take at least 12 years for any change to come.
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by petertamtam6(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Fool grin
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Voiceofthestree: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Entprys:
Anytime I watch Buhari on TV. I always feel like kissing
him. I love the man.

Lol you love wetin.... zombie
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by just2endowed: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2022
He didn't say Jack about the economy and rising food prices. He loves to see Nigeria in hunger though.

If truly he's grieving, hyperinflation suppose Don render am cripple
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Preyetonye(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Nothing new here just another bunch of Bullock
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by toprealman: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

Even if we vote wisely
Last last we the youth go chop breakfast

If Peter Obi eventually becomes president of Nigeria

I hope it will not make buhari apc look like a God sent
You know the answer already.
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by begge: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2022
What is this lifeless thing saying?
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Southeast21: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2022
I can't wait
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by lilfresh96(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Wesmichael:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/june-12-president-buharis-speech-on-2022-democracy-day/%3famp
16. I know many of us are concerned with the rise in insecurity due to terrorist activities in parts of the country. As a government, we are working hard to contain and address these challenges. And ensure that the 2023 general elections are safe and secure for all Nigerians.

This phrase Got me cry cry cry

What if we don't live to witness the day and thereafter, with the current state of the Nation

All they care and talk about is general election, forgetting the main reason they are voted for in the first place. Look at ASUU now undecided undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by akolat(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2022
May GOD heal our land & may we be able to elect the right leader this time.

I can help get your business registered with CAC. WhatsApp: 08034311632
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by kingyakos: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

You are very stupid, infact u be winch
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by justie75: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2022
What an incoherent and disjointed gibberishWhat an incoherent and disjointed gibberish...
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Halo22: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mr President, there's no need searching for the terrorists, the Prelate of the Methodist Church has already unveiled them. The needful is what we expect from you.
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Bfly: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Buhari has become so simple that he thinks ruling Nigeria is a cakewalk. I pray God give him peace for the remainder of his life.

The speech is too simple to go well with what average Nigerians are passing through right now. Anyway it was for the sake of democracy not a manifesto.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by francotunsco: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
What an incoherent and disjointed gibberish
Gibberish written in English Language!
Re: Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 by Updating9JA: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wesmichael:
Nothing subtancial is in this speech....only political primaries and just a glimpse into security... thank God na d last be diz ...make we get sense this coming election......(Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders / Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.